The Writers' Group 9,317 members · 56,713 stories
Comments ( 97 )
  • Viewing 51 - 100 of 97

Gilbert Gottfried.

Morgan Freeman, James Earl Jones(voice of Darth Vader), Samuel L Jackson, Bill Cosby as a puddin pop sales pony:trollestia:

2114404 Weird Al, of course. Double if it includes a singing role. :pinkiehappy:

George Tekai as a random stallion, doing the good ol' "Oh my..." in surprise, and/or David Tennent for Doc Hooves.

Neil Patrick Harris

My heterosexuality may not survive that :pinkiegasp:

2114444>>2114450

Stewart or Warburton. They both have such wonderful senses of humor.

Morgan freeman. Ah screw it make him a main character

Pretty much all of yours, but also add: Jim Cummings (terror mask voice), and Michael Ironside.

2114489 imagine gassy nanners diction and morgan freeman all in the same episode

2114480 is that the guy doing the trixie voice?

2114409 get that mofo in there with morgan freeman 60s Spiderman's and chuck norris

Yes, that IS John Di Maggio himself. It was a panel at a con; they got a whole bunch of VAs to read Boast Busters blind, rotating through various voices. For this part, he read Trixie as Bender.

This is highly implausible, but it would be outrageous if H. John Benjamin (Archer, Bob's Burgers) voiced a pony, just to see what he'd do with a kid's show. :rainbowwild:

Bonus points if Morgan Freeman does poison-joked Fluttershy. That would be epic.

Anna Paquin would be pretty cool. She VA'ed the dubbed version of Castle in the Sky.
Viggo Mortensen would be cool, too.

2114802 he sounds like wrath from Ben 10

Christopher Walken
Or
Hugo Weaving
If you don't know who Hugo Weaving is, he played this badass.

2114779 Nanners would VA a dolphin.

Weird Al Yankovic as Pinkie's polka loving cousin.

Jack Black as Pinkie Pie's only crazy uncle

Morgan Freeman
Nicolas Cage
Tara Strong :rainbowwild:
The guy behind the voice of Mario.
Sean Schemmel
Christopher R. Sabat
Eva Gabor (too bad she's dead)
Patrick Stewart
Text Box :derpyderp2:
Sean Connery
Alan Doyle

That's my list for now.

2115238 Connery couldn't do it, I think he's retired :applejackunsure:

I want to say Michael Benyaer, or maybe Paul Dobson.

Whoever voiced Big Smoke, Sergeant Dornan from Fallout 2, Sergeant Heartman from Full Metal Jacket, and Eminem.

Elizabeth Daily (Buttercup, Tommy Pickles, et al.) if she hasn't already.

Heck, she can even sing. (Two and a Half Men theme song)

I'd like to see Michael Bell be a part of an MLP episode just to hear how his voice measures up to rest of them xD. It'd be like hearing Raziel in Equestria.

On that note, VA's I'D like hear be a part of the show would be:
Mark Meer
Brandon Keener
Yvonne Strahovski
Johnny Yong Bosch
Reuben Langdon

Who am I kidding, that'd pretty much turn it into Mass Effect and Devil May Cry :rainbowlaugh:

Mother FUCKING HEATH LEDGER

These two.

I don't know how, just do it!

2114869 Nah he should get his own pony

I know. It was a sad day when I was informed of that.

2114404>>2114425 Totally yes, good Hasbro nod there too. As Starswirl maybe? I believe we've got Al Yankovic this season coming up.

2114444 So yes. Bloody Brilliant!

If I could do what I wanted, I'd Have Cullen as the... Father of Luna and Celestia.

Can you imagine him saying something like:

"Celestia, Luna. One day you shall use the Elements of Harmony to Lighten our Darkest hour."

2118517 *nods in appreciation*

The Cakeboss as himself.

Nolan north should be in it and use his richtofen voice (from COD zombies) that would be epic :pinkiehappy:

And Steve Downs would be the BEST for a guard or something. I could just imagine what it would be like if he was the bouncer for a night club. Steve: what's your name. Random pony: random pony? Steve: you're not on the list, now get out before I freakin make you leave, I took down 4 army's in my time as a super soldier space marine and don't even think I'll go easy on a random pony like you. Random pony: do you ever wonder what goes on in the brony gamer's head? Steve: no, and I hope to keep it that way!:pinkiecrazy:

2116099 wanna know how i got these scars?

Jason Isaacs and Alan Rickman for villains, all the way!

2114404 David Kye (Beast Wars Megatron). He'd be a pretty good fit for a rather hammy villan.

Also if he's not already going to appear in Season 4, Weird Al Yankovic in a Pinkie Pie centered episode. Pinkie and him would get along just fine. :rainbowlaugh:

Tom Hardy with his Bane voice. :rainbowlaugh:

• Viewing 51 - 100 of 97