The Share Center 603 members · 3,612 stories
Comments ( 205 )
  • Viewing 101 - 150 of 205
ScarletSet
Group Contributor

I'm late to this but I appreciate your encouraging words. You've cultivated a very friendly place here ^^

LyraAlluse
Group Admin

7761517 You are very welcome. And thank you for the kinds words. They are very much appreciated. :twilightsmile:

currentlemon
Group Contributor
TStar Wars Jedi Lyra: The Search
Jedi Padawan Lyra Heartstrings scours the war-torn galaxy in search of her long-lost home.
currentlemon · 254k words  ·  174  9 · 2.8k views

When I first joined this site, it was my goal to write a story like this. And after three years, I can say that the story is complete for the most part. Only the epilogue chapters remain. I'm very proud of this work, despite it's flaws. But it's been fun writing a crossover between my two favorite franchises.

As for what the story is about, Lyra is a Jedi Padawan that has searching for her home planet for years. A lead eventually presents itself, but with the galaxy at war, locating her home will prove to be a more daunting task that she realized.

LyraAlluse
Group Admin

7765256 Thank you for the share. I've had this on my bookshelf for a while. :3 Keep up the good work with your writing.

Blackwatch9
Group Contributor

Here is probably a very interesting manga that I like to read called “Knight Run” first released in the 25th of August in 2019 the story currently has over 250 chapters, why this story hasn’t got a anime adaptation yet I may never know but I figured to try and spread the word nonetheless.

Here’s the link to the story.

And here’s the link to its wiki if your interested.

LyraAlluse
Group Admin

7768365 That looks interesting. Thank you for the share. :3

Blackwatch9
Group Contributor

Your welcome.

TalB
Group Contributor

Just recently, I did fanfic known as Reviving the Past, and it has Megan meeting the G5 ponies.

Reviving the Past

Blackwatch9
Group Contributor

I have a new story up called Bastion! What do you guys think of the first chapter?

fanreader999999
Group Contributor

Its only tangentially related to pony stuff, but Them's Fightin Herds is free on Epic for the next 14 hours. Can't go wrong with that price.

LyraAlluse
Group Admin

7770089 I joined both. :)

LyraAlluse
Group Admin

7770089 Awesome. I added it to my bookshelf. :)

LyraAlluse
Group Admin

7780346 Nice! I added it to my bookshelf.

LyraAlluse
Group Admin

7780391 That's awesome! Thank you for sharing. And you can promote anything here, even non pony stuff. :)

Blackwatch9
Group Contributor
LyraAlluse
Group Admin

7781399 You are very welcome.

TalB
Group Contributor

I just did my newest fanfic known as "Exploring a New Frontier" and it's another one where Megan once again meets G5 characters, but also with Danny and Molly.

EExploring a New Frontier
The Williams siblings spend some time in the new Equestria
TalB · 2.5k words  ·  9  2 · 471 views
TalB
Group Contributor

This fanfic gives what would have been Megan's introduction if she was going to appear in FiM.

EUnexpected Arrival
A girl finds herself in Equestria
TalB · 3.2k words  ·  19  14 · 1k views
LyraAlluse
Group Admin

Thank you for sharing. I added both to my bookshelf. :)

LyraAlluse
Group Admin

7799738 Thank you for sharing the link. I joined. :3

Charcoal Flower
Group Contributor

Your welcome, and thanks

LyraAlluse
Group Admin

7800144 You are very welcome.

Blackwatch9
Group Contributor

Found THIS story on Fanfiction and I got to say it’s interesting if a bit rough.

Psychoponyman
Group Contributor

I just wrote the first chapter of a weird ass story about eyeless bat ponies with razor sharp teeth that live deep underground. I might write more I’m not sure yet I don’t really know what I want to do with this. (Also it seems to be bugging out when I add it to a folder I don't see it)

https://www.fimfiction.net/story/531054/my-little-cave-monster-pony-friendship-is-darkness

LyraAlluse
Group Admin

7802609 Awesome. Thank you for sharing. :)

LyraAlluse
Group Admin

7803035 I like it. I added it to my bookshelf. :)

Blackwatch9
Group Contributor

Found This website, it’s a bit like Fanfiction but instead of stories based on other fiction you can create your own original fiction.

I have a Account if anyone is interested in writing on this site.

TalB
Group Contributor

I just did my next fanfic that reimagines the show with Megan in it known as The Inconvenient Truth.

EThe Inconvenient Truth
Megan discovers a dark secret.
TalB · 1.8k words  ·  15  6 · 751 views
TheGJ90
Group Contributor

The Dazzlings: once a trio of magical Sirens Tartarus-bent on making everyone adore them, they now find themselves magic-less, ill, and trapped in a blizzard. The unforgiving Winter weather takes its toll, but life has a way of dishing out surprises...

EWhen Life Gives You Snow...
Cold and mighty ill, the Dazzlings faint against the wrath of a blizzard, only to wake up in the hands of people they would have happily avoided like the plague.
TheGJ90 · 29k words  ·  32  0 · 966 views
LyraAlluse
Group Admin

7810875 I have an account there. I followed you with my MadamWriterGal account here: https://m.fictionpress.com/u/411083/

LyraAlluse
Group Admin

7820704 Thank you for the share. I added to my bookshelf. :)

LyraAlluse
Group Admin

7821759 Thank you for the share. I have it in my bookshelf. :)

Blackwatch9
Group Contributor
LyraAlluse
Group Admin

7822836 You are very welcome. Keep up the good work.

Blackwatch9
Group Contributor

Anyone interested in this it’s basically a fan remake of Star Fox called “Star Fox Event horizons” it incorporates all of the previous Star Fox series into a new game with both familiar and new ideas.

Psychoponyman
Group Contributor

Hey guys I have started writing this really weird fanfiction where Twilight gets Doctor Octopus robot tentacles that speak to her in her head like in the movie Spiderman 2 (2004). NO IDEA what I want to do with it. Suggestions welcome.

https://www.fimfiction.net/story/527914/dont-call-me-doctor-octopus

TalB
Group Contributor

I just did Danny and Molly Join In.

EDanny and Molly Join In
Megan's siblings are introduced
TalB · 1.7k words  ·  8  3 · 374 views
Uz Naimat
Group Contributor

Seeking constructive criticism for my most recent story, No, Maybe, Yes.

This sorry is about Sunset and Flashʼs first date at their freshman year Fall Formal. It is a short, sweet and simple slice-of-life that details the awkward start of their relationship and plants the seeds for its later stages.

My first time writing a romance as such, any and and all constructive feedback is welcome. In the meantime, enjoy!

TNo, Maybe, Yes
The Fall Formal is her chance to find out whether she likes him.
Uz Naimat · 2.3k words  ·  29  2 · 725 views
Bad Dragon
Group Contributor
EImmortal Tree
Fluttershy wants to be a tree.
Bad Dragon · 1.7k words  ·  46  11 · 1.1k views
Blackwatch9
Group Contributor

Say guys a new chapter for my story Bastion is up!

LyraAlluse
Group Admin

7825165 That's awesome! I'll check it out for sure. I like Star fox. :twilightsmile:

LyraAlluse
Group Admin

7829017 I added it to my bookshelf. :raritystarry:

LyraAlluse
Group Admin

7831297 Nice share. I added it to my bookshelf.

LyraAlluse
Group Admin

7831407 I'll check it out. :twilightsmile:

LyraAlluse
Group Admin

7831426 Well she really does want to be a tree. :rainbowhuh:

LyraAlluse
Group Admin

7845898 Cool! Thank you for sharing. :twilightsmile:

• Viewing 101 - 150 of 205