Human in Equestria 16,837 members · 16,992 stories
Comments ( 1144 )
  • Viewing 1,001 - 1,050 of 1,144

So I was reading a story called a different kind of intimacy, and now it’s locked how do I go about getting the password?

Hi. I've been looking for a story about a human who finds themself in the everfree forest. There is a language barrier between the human and the Mane 6, but Fluttershy understands him the most. Anyone know the story?

Okay I am looking for a goodYHaY story where the human can actually talk, any suggestions?

Gonna need more information cauce that doesn't narrow it down

the premise sound similar to

https://fimfetch.net/story/120686/misunderstandings

it was a good story but was taken of FIMFIC

you got to talk to the author and ask to see it

mabey he's talking about this one

TOver the Edge and Through the Wood
Human gets cut off from his group while traversing a mountain. Finds himself in a strange land.
JarOfHearts · 104k words  ·  4,183  86 · 60k views

Thanks, bro! I was going crazy looking for that.

Story where all of the human's dialogue is the lyrics to Rick Astley's Never Gonna Give You Up where he shoots Sombra in the head.

Comment posted by Faithful Follower deleted Dec 8th, 2022

Not sure if I'm blind or not, or the story is gone, but can't seem to find a story I'm pretty sure I read on FimFiction.

Has a human repairman pulling an all-nighter fixing a sewing machine for Rarity.
Coco Pommel keeps him company and they become attached.

Anyone have any idea of the name of this story?

XXD

LoL, I'm probably not going to get a answer, but I lost track of a story called operation longbow(or that was the name I remember it by) its mainly a HIE, but after being gone so long from a war against an alien threat that threatened all of human existence a displaced/lost longbow operative (Jack Kessel) had to get back to the good fight, a fight has been over for 60 years, the thermonuclear blast of his last F-you sent him to a universe with a slower time dilation speed.... i think they were anthro???
I'm grasping at straws trying to remember anything else.
Thank you in advance

Looking for a HiE fic where the main character had Dantes sword(DMC), The avatars powers, the renigan(naruto) and he was fighting demons and gods. I remember he took spike under his wing and was training him. And I remember he lost an arm for a bit. I can't seem to find or remember what it was called

Looking for an HiE fic where the human was turned into an alicorn so he could help fight some kind of invader that required a certain number of alicorns to defeat, and the catch was while he thought he had been there for a number of years, he had actually only been there for a few days and had false memories implanted by Celestia. He refuses to help and leaves, but at the end come back and kamikazes the invader-thing.

Hi everyone, I've seen a few stores on this site where humans created the ponies, but I'm curious if anyone has played with that idea in reverse. More specifically, a story where we didn't create the ponies, but rather, they created us. Does anyone know if a story like that exists?

And if no one knows one like that, I'm also trying to see if there are any stores where the ponies are more advanced than humans are. Like if space-faring ponies encountered a modern-day Earth?

If anyone knows of a story similar to what I've described I'd really appreciate you telling me about it.

I'm looking for a story where a pony likes a human but the human js reluctant to date or go further due to the species gap. Essentially, I want a romance where the human being human actually matters.

I just read a fantastic story about a human turned pony with knowledge of the future and they arrive a few days before Episode 1. BUT they decide to avoid interacting with the Mane 6 as to not interfere with the story.

Does anyone know of any other stories that are in line with this scenario?

I'm on a 'humanity heck yeah' kick. Does anyone know of any non-conversion bureau stories that have the ponies being antagonistic toward humans, and posing a potential threat to our world?

dont know this one but let me know if you find it, it sounds fun

You’ll probably enjoy Lyra’s Confession and the sequel. The first is shorter but tackles the humans reluctance to engage, and the sequel is pretty long and has Bon Bon scared of the human.

this one kind of sound like

TMy Little Human
Anon discovers that he's the main character of a popular TV show
Some Dickhead · 26k words  ·  1,648  72 · 24k views

It's got an anon that has a show called my little human that was made about him before he got to Equestria but he doesn't get to know about it till later

I'm unable to find it. Do you know the author?

PussPuss, the artist yes

Comment posted by CrownPrinceOfChaos deleted Dec 28th, 2022

Hello! I'm looking for a type of story where it leans heavily into the political side of things, preferably as the human government reacting to ponies and such!

Sounds like this one to me. Better late than never I hope.

[Adult story embed hidden]

I've been looking for a HiE story that I'm starting to think may have been deleted. The human is rather OP in the strength and endurance aspects. He is in a romance with Fluttershy, and maybe others of the main 6, I can't remember if its a herd fic or not. There is something about Fluttershy being a 'primal' or something and they have a sort of predator/prey thing going on. He ends up going to some kind of couples retreat camp with Fluttershy to get some relationship help. He runs into Queen Chrysalis there who kidnaps and brainwashes him into helping her and Tirek gather a bunch of magical artifacts they want to use to take over Equestria with.

I'm pretty sure I remember some kind of Nightmare Night dream chapters where he ends up fighting and killing the Minotaur king as well, but I might be mixing up stories somewhere. If any of that rings a bell for someone I'd appreciate a pointer in the right direction.

Yes! That's it. Thanks!

Must have misremembered - was Sassy Saddles and not Coco.

Does anyone have the fic where a portal opens up in front of the humans car and crashes them into the everfree in the beginning and they eventually end up living in an abandoned gryphon embassy and the human "dies" at the end of the story but ends up ressurecting as a gryphon? i thought I had it saved in my library but I can't find it.

The story I’m looking for was a clip fic whose premise was a guy was a paranormal investigator/mercenary/adventurer that would go around solving supernatural problems like monsters and ghosts for people. He ended up meeting Trixie who I think was his biggest fan and they banged. I want to find that story again. It was a humanized Equestria fic. He might have ended up with someone else instead. I think I remember two girls actually and at least one knew who he was/fangirled over him.

Does anyone know a fic where humans once lived on the same planet a long time ago before pony kind, but were extinct out of existent and now ponies found the remains of humanity?
Something like in this fic
https://www.fimfiction.net/story/66122/to-be-remembered

a fix where sunset turns a good amount of the world's population into ponies with a virus and twilight tries to stop her. And sunset radically worships celestia

https://www.fimfiction.net/story/478316/what-a-strange-little-colt
This has the same thought of knowing mlp the show and being pulled to equestria. It's past certain points and he doesn't want to mess with the timestream.

https://www.fimfiction.net/story/515483/hold-it-together
This one I haven't read. In my to-read.

https://www.fimfiction.net/story/112733/family
Can't remember anything about this. But It is in my tracking folder.

https://www.fimfiction.net/story/428029/tacet
A very sweet story that breaks my heart.

https://www.fimfiction.net/story/463533/fine-print
Pony-human transformation shenanigans as discord sets up a portal to the human world for somehuman who desperately needs a place to live.... and didn't read the fine print.

https://www.fimfiction.net/story/428031/pinkies-politeness-practice
Basically pron, set in casual s3x equestria where the human doesn't join in because human society deems it bad. But after a accident with Pinkie, he realizes that friendship here doesn't follow his old worlds rules...

https://www.fimfiction.net/story/428033/bad-blood
Good story. Sad it is in hiatus.

More advanced, not so much.
https://www.fimfiction.net/story/268604/my-little-ai
We create an AI which happens to be Twilight. Who in turn... takes over the world through the power of friendship?... and technology?

https://www.fimfiction.net/story/106624/the-nautilus-protocol
Is about illithids (think dnd or cthulu) captured humans and then they captured twilight, whose magical strength rivaled their psychic strength....

7768895 for the talking YHAY there are also

but he chooses to talk very little
and

he doesnt talk to start with, instead uses a notepad to communicate, but gains the ability to talk later,

story's kinda dead for a few years which is a shame it was a good one

Hello I lost track of a fiction on the Main 6 where it talks about the things they did when they were teenagers but I know that the first chapter is about Fluttershy teenager who falls from Cloudsdale or lost in Ponyville, a stallion adult takes her home for the guest to sleep because of the night and then good things happen.

Comment posted by Nismo Rose deleted Feb 15th, 2023

Hi does anyone know of a story about Twilight accidentally teleporting to World War I or World War II? Maybe even on during The Cold War or Korean War?

Im looking for a story where a human got in a relationship with Button's mom. I don't remember too much but there was a misunderstanding and the human almost left the country, I think we was planning on visiting the minotaurs.

Ok... think this fic is gone from the site... can't remember the name but.

Teenage girl gets brought to equestria by discord at the moment of her death, turned into a pony and placed into the care of the mane six. Eventually Rarity adopts her.

Additionally it turns out her best friend was murdered by changelings, and her soul... along with SSTB is in an amulet she has.

There's this whole thing with chrysalis trying to get the amulet, another changeling trying to become a queen and eventually either late chapter's or an out and out sequel where the mc discovers her special talent is repairing relationships by mending old clothes.

This is it exactly! Thank you!

Looking for a story about a human in our world can see a pony. Basically haunted by said pony as they are stuck around them and no one else can see her.

Might have to do with a spell or what not that let's the pony visit our world through said human.

Never read it, but it popped into my mind, and there's no way I'm original. I had to have seen it somewhere.:rainbowlaugh:

• Viewing 1,001 - 1,050 of 1,144