Straight Shipping 2,895 members · 6,611 stories
Comments ( 101 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 101

After today show I really want to destoryed the Fluttercord ship but I can't because I'm not the writer of mlp fim so I accept and hope that something happen that sink the Fluttercord.
But are there any shipping you wish just sink?

4374420 Spraity because its fucking pedophilia!

Rarispike.

Drown that shit please.

~ Wolfram Alpha

Any and all ships that aren't cannon.

AppleDash. I have an irrational dislike of that ship.

4374420 SpikeBelle. I mean, it's a decent ship, by when you ship ButtonBelle, everyone in that ship just goes ERMAGAWDFAGOTSHUTUPTOHELLWITHUOMFGFUCKINGCOCKMOUTHSTUFFING- I stop right there. If the ship sunk, so would the assholes.

Well can I say the Applejack and Rainbow Dash paring, Every since that paring must of all stories I have read with RD is either . Rainbow is gay is in love with _____ or Applejack is gay and is in love with____________ I'm like can we please something else that does not involve them being gay thank you

The only straight ship I wish to send to Davey Jone's locker is the Roseluck x Doctor Whooves ship, since we all know that Derpy is the only true partner to the Doctor.

FlutterDash.

They are basically bros (or pegasisters or whatever) by pretty much every indication on the show, Flutters is even Rainbow's drinking buddy when Rainbow wants to go get wasted, they sing the girl version of this:

On a side note, I never really cared for FlutterCord one way or another, but you don't even need shipping glasses to assume Discord does feel quite strongly for Fluttershy after today's episode, the only way for it to be more obvious is for him to out right declare it, and he fell just short of doing so.

4374420 Rarijack.

4374455 But that's the best part about Sparity.

4374463 Well, Applejack did just blow her nose in RD's tail, so it's pretty hard to make something romantic out of that. "But look! It just shows that they're so comfortable with each other that . . . um, never mind."

We shippers are a resilient bunch.

I don't like Fluttercord; they're incompatible. Discord would be great with Pinkie or Celestia, but he'd overwhelm poor Fluttershy.

I don't like Sparity; realistically, most females don't want guys younger than themselves...especially if said guys are prepubescent. They aren't really that compatible anyway, and Spike mostly just likes her for her looks; if you're going to pair Spike with an adult pony, it should at least be somebody with a personality that fits well with him, like RD or AJ.

I don't like Appledash; they're mostly just paired together because many dumb guys think all strong women are "dykes" and thus, naturally, see Applejack and Rainbow Dash as "dykes"....What, so a woman is either lesbian, or not strong? Straight women are strong too, you know. I actually basically prefer straight ships with RD and AJ just because it practically helps to prove that point to me....that and I'm pretty darned sure Rainbow is a lot more open to guys then a lot of fans like to think; most real-life RDs that I know are technically straight or bisexual, but mostly like older, accomplished men because these are guys who'd not hold them back out of insecurity in the presence of an ambitious and accomplished woman. Plus, Appledash is often played up to be less of a "lesbian" ship and more of a "girl-on-girl" or "yuri" ship, basically written for no other purpose than to pleasure the author. Their personalities clash too much anyway, because they're competitive with each other and are too similar in some ways; if you want a highly plausible lesbian Mane Six pairing, try Rarijack. Besides the superficial things, they're still very different in spirit anyway, but they stopped clashing after that first time together, and they can compliment one another from there.

While the current showrunner seems to be steering us away from Sparity, she sadly seems to like Fluttercord and Appledash...

4374420 Flutterdash, Fluttercord, Appledash, Sparity, pretty much any mane 6 where they get shipped with eachother, Sunlight, Flashlight, Buttonbelle, Derpydoctor, Discopie, Dislestia, any apple family shipping, Fluttermac, Cherrimac.

I'm pretty much the same for inter-mane six, except for RariJack, and not because I believe it's canon but because their interactions almost all fall somewhere between playful teasing, or casually flirty or pseudo married couple.

The only other potential one is PinkieDash, and that's mostly because Pinkie is overly attached to Dash since season one, and not even exaggerating, that's actually part of the theme of two episodes, but it's one sided, as Rainbow is often giving her the "a little too close for comfort" reaction.

I think Fluttercord and Sparity are my top two. No offense, but I always thought a FlutterSpike or AppleSpike would be better than Sparity, seeing as how Spike is only a few years younger than him, and Rarity just leads him on, and never actually thinks of giving him a chance. As for Fluttercord, I always found that Fluttershy and Spike would be compatible, seeing as how she's afraid of every dragon but Spike, and Spike told her his life story, just seems more relatable in my case.

4374622 that my thoughts.

I'm okay with the show's relationship for them, only if it stays as high as friendship.

Their is a ship that I do want to end for various reasons. I never will write a story about it, but it won't stop me from making little remarks about my opinion about it.

The lavender mare peered inside the headgear. "EEK!" she cried, dropping the crown. Out came out a small eight legged insect that was running at high speed out of the vicinity. "I hate spiders!" a flustered Twilight said.

4374466 you're doing it again. Remember what we warned you about before? We don't go around attacking like some of you do.

Applejack has an unhealthy obsession with Rainbow Dash's tail, really. She bites it on several occasions. Now she's blowing her nose on it? That makes me more likely to ship them, rather than less.

Spike x Discord creeped me out a bit this episode, actually.

--arcum42

It's a one sided canon ship. There's no ambiguity on Spike liking Rarity, and even fantasizing about her, and no ambiguity of Rarity not knowing it (Secret to My Excess). Rarity almost outright refused him on that and makes no secret that she's got other interests (and she also probably thinks Spike is too young for her) but Spike is just that persistent.

i hate 3 ships people seem to do to often

1. Any thing to do with Flash Sentry i see the ship and boom it goes

2. Who ever put Spike and Discord Makes me do this :pinkiegasp::pinkiesick::facehoof::ajbemused::rainbowwild::raritycry: with that said

3. Luna Fluttershy not sure why it just seems to me that these to are not a good choice

Twilight likes both the human and pony Flash Sentry, though, so it's the one Twilight ship i support. :p

Also, FlashSet as a former couple is canon. They broke up for Sunset being a bitch, and she's not supposed to be one anymore, so they are still good to go if you ask me.

4374665 very true but i am talking about were he goes with other ships besides Twilight

4374648 i know I'm not blaming them the characters know better its the bronies who ship them that don't

lets add something to this No Queen Chrysalis ship ok unless the ship makes sense it will never work with Flash Sentry love of Luna that ship made me twich

4374639 ah! You again! I don't attack. However, I brought up the subject, yes. Oh, and I agree with my first comment, still.
If the ship sunk, so would the assholes.

ButtonBelle,

I'm sorry, but what is wrong with it if I may ask.

4374692 go to YouTube. Look at some SpikeBelle videos. There is where my proof is at. SpikeBelle's rarely ever go after a ButtonBelle.

If the ship sunk, so would the assholes

that would mean your ship would have to go as well.

4374719 you go to YouTube? I go to personal experience.
Back a while ago, I saw a story, read it, and downvoted it. I explained my reasoning in a comment, and got attacked by what I now understand as SpikeBellers. I went to this group or another, and asked why I was being attacked. I got attacked there too. This is about where you joined in. I went digging, and found this was a rare occasion, as you said, doesn't happen as often as vice versa. I want the ship gone so it would eliminate the argument. It's not that the ship is bad, but at this point it's the assholes guarding it with their life I have a problem with. You could say ButtonBelle in this thread for the exact same reason. The point I'm getting at is, nether side is entirely innocent, and we both know how. And besides, I'm liking this new crack ship that's getting popular, I'll call it RainbowSpike. So Ya.

4374745 consider what you wish.

4374806 would you support a Apple Bloom and Spike ship

All things having to do with chrysalis

I don't like Sparity; realistically, most females don't want younger guys.

Of course, most females don't want prepubescent guys, which is why I have a hard time seeing Spike in anything but a Toy Ship. But "most females don't want younger guys?"

I mean, um, that depends.

4374643 SpikeCord, eh? Well, this video's given me a sort of amused fondness for the crack shippings in it. Although I have to say I think Zecora could do a LOT better, and as for Daring Do, you just have to ask yourself: which pony would be most likely to appeal to a globe trotting author and professor? and ship accordingly.

Also, Pinkie Pie is not a homewrecker.

All shipping is best taken with a pillar of salt and a sense of humor. There are one or two ships I don't care for, but mostly I don't need to insist that they be de-storyed. They tend not to attract good, sustainable stories anyway.

4374838 Not unless the OC is done very well and I mean really well

4374420 Perhaps the biggest ships that need to die in a hole are the incest ships. Incest is a very delicate and politically tricky subject, it is not really something you should write unless you somehow think you're an expert on it.

4374831 meh, possibly. I mean, RainbowSpike, a new one, seems real good. I guess not much.

4374864 that's why I never write it. And before you say anything, no my PinkieBurn stories are not incest.

4374466 but theres assholes in every ship.
honestly this thread sounds like a really good, intentional excuse to start a flame war. And I could swear theres rules against that.

4374966 huh! Great point...
Although everyone seems to unanimously hate Sparity for some reason I dunno.

Appledash is a cliche mess that always ruins grimdark by idiotic authors shoehorning that stupid ass ship into a story that it has no place in to begin with! so yeah appledash needs to be destroyed.

loled at your avatar there. inner mane six ships are kinda boring now since so many potentional shipping fuel has been added to the show. But flutterdash and appledash are my disliked pairings for the group i am indifferent to fluttercord. discord is this immortal god dude how exactly would a relationship work with him again?

After today show I really want to destoryed the Fluttercord ship but I can't because I'm not the writer of mlp fim so I accept and hope that something happen that sink the Fluttercord.

:rainbowhuh: English isn't your native language, is it?

>wanting to destroy ships
Why would you people deny the ponies their right to love the ones they love, you heartless fucking faggots?

*continues shipping everypony with everypony*

Wow, so it is your native language?

This thread started at the bottom and it's only going lower

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 101