• Published 28th Apr 2013
  • 782 Views, 54 Comments

A strange stallion - Cloudy Pillow

  • ...
28
 54
 782

Day 7 Where's Derpy?

For some odd reason I woke up early this morning, it was about 06:20 Am, as my usual calm pegasus self. I guess it was because of what happened yesterday, because I felt incredibly happy, I could start singing spontaneously! "Morning in Ponyville... What the flip am I doing? I'm horrible at singing!"

My maid, Feather Dust, came into the room. "Oh. Good morning, Cloudy. Did you hear anything just now?"

I was embarassed, but I had to tell the truth, that's what I do. "Yes, that was me singing. I don't know why I did it. I know I'm..."

She cut me off for the first time ever. "You're really good! Were you a singer in the human world?"

Hang on a sec! GOOD? ME? But that doesn't... Oh yeah. I have a new body, with new throat and therefore new voice. "T... thank you, but no, I wasn't. In fact. I was horrible."

She looked at me with a raised brow. "Are you sure? You're good enough to join The Ponytones," The Ponytones? I couldn't even imagine me singing side-by-side with both Rarity AND Big Mac, my new adoptive brother. She continued. "I think you should join."

Now I was just baffled. "Me?! Joining them?! No way! Nuh-uh! Not a chance! нет(No in russian)! όχι(Greek)! Nicht(German)! Nej(Danish)!"

She looked like she was directly afraid of me. "I'm sorry! I didn't even understand half the stuff you just said. But why? Why don't you want to join them?"

I was now calm and collected. "No, I'm sorry. I shouldn't have freaked out like that. I've just had the biggest stage-fright one ever did see ever since I was little. I don't know where it came from, suddenly it was just there. I haven't been up on a stage in eleven years and nobody has ever seen me sing or dance... before now," Silence filled up the room. "Why don't we just go out and eat breakfast?."

"Good idea." Feather said.

Ten minutes later we had just gone out the door when the biggest plothole in the show stood all high and mighty before us. It was Blueblood. "I have come to take back what is mine!" He proclaimed.

Feather immediately backed down. "What are you babbling about, Blueblood?" I answered. "I don't have anything that belongs to you."

"Oh yes you do! You have my maid!" He said in a pathetic attempt to be intimidating.

I just looked tiredly at him. "Like I said: I have nothing that belongs to you. One cannot own another living being, and those that think so will be victims to a rebellion."

He still tried to be intimidating. Pathetic. "So you say. How about we duel for her? If you win; she stays. When I win; she comes with me. Deal?"

"No. I'm not going to fight you for her, as if she was some objective prize." I told him.

But he refused to give up. "If you won't duel me for her, then I will just take her by force." He slowly approached her, getting his horn ready.

I jumped in front of him, cloaked in fire. "DON'T YOU DARE TOUCH HER YOU BASTARD!!!" I was now Fire Heart. "If you want to get your plot kicked, then so be it! I, Fire Heart, accept your challange!" I went into battle stance, ready to attack!

"What are you doing? We're not going to fight. We're going to duel," He pulled out a big box from gods know where. "In this box you will find your weapon, I have already got mine." He opened the box and out levitated a sword. It was a beautiful piece of work, but it had purposely been dulled, probably to avoid serious injury to the opponent. "The rules are simple. One. We use any means nessesary to get hits in on the opponent until they give up. Two. Unicorns are prohibited from levitating their weapon further away than their own front legs can reach. Three. Pegasi are prohibited from flying. Four. Earth ponies may only have their weapon come in contact with the opponent, since their legs are so strong. Any questions?"

I just stood there. At least, that's what it looked like to others. Inside my head, Fire Heart and Cloudy Pillow were discussing on how to go about this. "The rules seem to balance each race out nicely." Cloudy said.

"But things would be so much more balanced if we were a unicorn too." Fire answered.

"But we have no control over our transformation, or did you forget that?" Cloudy said tapping Fire's head.

"C'mon! Think! There must be a way to do it!" Fire growled, hitting away Cloudy hoof.

"Actually." Cloudy said slowly.

"What?" Fire shouted.

Back in the "real world".

All the others were startled when I suddenly shouted: "Discord! Come to my aid!"

Discord appeared in a flash. "You called me, my boy?" He asked me.

"Yes," I said with the voices of both Cloudy and Fire. "I want you to force the transformation process foward."

Now Discord looked startled. "Are you sure about that? It could cause great problems."

"I don't care! I need to protect Feather!" I shouted.

He rolled his eyes and said: "Fine. But don't come to me when problems arise." He snapped his "fingers" and dissapeared in another flash.

Suddenly I was in pain when my body repeadetly changed between Earth pony and pegasus forms, until it finally stopped. I was now a unicorn. I looked at myself to see how I looked. My body was now both pink and dark blue. My mane was neatly combed and was light blue. my tail was short and of the same color as my mane. I was for some reason wearing a green cape and a golden necklace. When I looked down I saw that the watch that Feather gave me had transformed as well, into four silver... jewelry things, two on each leg. They were each embedded with a gem, two of them with emeralds, two with rubies, two with amethysts and two with sapphires. I felt felt like I should be freaking out about that, but for some reason I wasn't.

It was only now that I noticed that Feather and Blueblood were just standing there the whole time. It looked like their jaws could fall off at any moment. "Why are you staring at me like that?" I said.

Feather came to her senses and asked: "Who are you?"

That was a good question. Who was I? I didn't feel like myself, but somehow I answered: "My name... is Alchemy Scale." When I said that name a gust of wind lifted my cape and revealed my cutie mark which was an alchemical triangle with a scale inside it.

Now Blueblood came to his senses and said: "I've heard about your tendency to transform, but to see it in person is... overwhelming. Oh well. Are you ready to duel now or are you going to waste even more of my time?"

I looked coldly at him. "As a matter of fact, no. No I'm not," WHY DID I SAY THAT?!?!?!?!?! No, wait! It wasn't me! I would never say that! It was Alchemy! I can feel it now. He's cold-hearted, acts only from logic, never from heart or guts like my other selves. He would leave even his mother behind if she was in danger. He's more robot than pony. "Now that I'm Mr. Scale, I no longer need a maid. You can have her."

Blueblood looked at me with a very surprised face. "Really? Just like that?" He was clearly baffled.

"AAARRRGGGHHH!!!" Scale was in pain as his body was shrouded fire.

Fire Heart was now present. "HOW CAN YOU POSSIBLY BRING YOURSELF TO SAY THAT!!!"

Fire was then shrouded in clouds. I was now Cloudy. "Yeah! She's our friend! And we won't leave a friend behind."

Now Cloudy got shrouded in sparkles and Scale came to be. I think you get the idea. "How can I not say it? The world is brought to balance when everypony let go of what they don't need, and I have no need for her."

Clouds. "But one needs friends!"

Sparkles. "Friends are not needed to survive."

Fire. "But they are needed in order to live!"

Clouds. "Hey, Fire! I got a plan!"

Fire. "Whatcha waitin' for then?! Tell me!"

Sparkles. "You two do realize that I can hear you, right?"

Clouds. So what?! That won't change anything! Listen, Fire! You got the strongest willpower of all of us, so I want you to hold Scale's mind down, and when you can't do that any longer, I'll take over! If Scale gets control the chances of us regaining this body will be minimal! You in?"

Fire. "ALL IN!"

Fiery clouds raining sparkles. For that one moment, my real body was seen. A grey horses head, a green horses body with dark blue wings, White tail and mane and and a single goat's horn. "AAAAAAAAAARRRRRRRRGGGGGGHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!" I shouted with all three voices at the same time, then there was a small explosion and smoke cloaked me.

The smoke cleared. Feather and Blueblood were waiting to see who would trot out of the smoke. It was Cloudy. I looked at myself to see who I was. "Hahahahahahah. HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAAAH! IT WORKED! IT REALLY WORKED! AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAAAAAH! Oh, BABY that felt good," I took a deep breath. "Alright. where were we?" I trotted over to the box I mentioned earlier and opened it. "...You've got to be kidding me..." I said.

"What?" Feather asked.

"Here I was, thinking that all of the weapons would be the same, and then I see this!" In the box there was three different weapons, each tagged with a race of pony. For the unicorn, a dull sword. For the earth pony, a brilliantly designed club, designed to put the force into such a big area, that it couldn't possibly cause any serious injuries. Last, but... actually very much least. For the pegasus two tiny little small dulled blades, constructed to be attached to the tips of the wings. It was power vs. agility vs. range. "Let's do this." I said.

The "duel" itself was a flop though. The second Blueblood saw my skillz, he ran away. I cracked my neck and asked. "Feather, what time is it?"

"Why do you need to ask me? I gave you a watch, remember?" She answered.

I looked down. "Thank goodness I still got it... What! It's only 06:45! I can still make it to school! See ya, Feather!" I waved at her.

She waved back. "See ya, Cloudy!" She shouted.

School day went without much trouble, until I found out that it was a special day that occurs once every month where Cheerilee invites in a random pony to talk about their job. "Alright class, today's speaker would have been our own mailmare, Derpy Hooves, but it seems that she's been missing in a whole week. So instead, I've invited Davenport, the clerk of 'sofas & quills'."

Derpy had been gone in a week. I saw her in Everfree Forest a week ago. coincidence? I think not!


LATER


I had collected a team of ponies to go look for Derpy. The team consisted of myself, Simon a.k.a. Rainon, Frederik a.k.a. Thunder Rider, Doctor Whooves and Discord was probably following us. We went out to Zecora's hut as that's where the portal opened, which is when I first met Derpy. I knocked on her door and she answered immediately. "What is it that you want. Are you perhaps on a pony hunt?"

I looked at her with wide eyes and asked: "How did you know that?"

"I saw Derpy pass through here. That she might be lost is what i fear." She said looking kinda worried.

"So you did see her," I said. "Do you know which way she went?" I asked full of hope.

"She went over that way," She pointed deeper into the woods. "But sadly that is all I can say."

"Thank you." I quickly said, turning around, but before I could take the first step, she hit me behind the head.

"She looked angrily at me. "What did I tell you when we met first? Be calm and don't go headfirst!" She paused, probably to give me time to think it over. "You will need a map a to not get lost. You will have to survive no, matter the cost."

"Yes, I know that. Just gimme the map so I can save Derpy." I said as I swiped the map from her possession. "See ya later, Zecora!"

She waved as I walked away, saying: "I do hope we see again, though it might not be the same."


EVEN LATERER


It was starting to get dark so we decided to make camp for the night. I took a look at the map and figured out where we were going. we were hugging the edge of the forest going towards Fillydelphia. Then we all went to sleep.

END OF SEVENTH DAY

Author's Note:

For those of you that actually read my story: I'm sorry that this took so long to make this one, I hope you'll stay with me. Also I'm sorry if you think I don't give Zecora enough lines, I'm bad at rhyming as you can clearly see. Anyway, Thank you for reading it Means alot to me. Favorite, comment or like/dislike to tell me how you like it, constructive critisism is always welcome. I am Cloudy/Daniel and I'll see you next chapter. See ya.

Comments ( 0 )
Login or register to comment