• Published 27th Mar 2013
  • 17,590 Views, 671 Comments

Over The Hills and Far Away - Anal Invader



One starry night in Equestria, a comet that hasn't been seen in 600 years burns across the sky, bringing with it a strange visitor; a human with an unwanted power. When in contact with water, he becomes irresistible to mares! Will he survive?

  • ...
44
 671
 17,590

Good Times, Bad Times

Over The Hills And Far Away

"Why me?" was Phil's only thought.

Phil thought he was a nice boy who helped out the elderly and didn't pirate his music; stealing music from ships at sea was too much work anyway. He wasn't Mr. Rogers or anything, but he thought, contrary to the opinion of everyone who knew him, that he was a decent guy. Still, no matter how good or bad he may have been, he personally believed that he didn't deserve to be running from what looked like a kitty that had grown up on a varied diet of protein and more protein. It was bigger than any cat he'd ever seen with an oversized lion's mane, as well as paws that looked like they were bigger than Phil's torso. But the paws weren't what he was scared of. What really got him going were the pearly whites that Mr. Whiskers seemed quite intent on showing him.

"Where the hell am I?" Phil thought.
"Just what the hell is this thing?" Phil thought.
"Why is everything so pastel looking?" Phil thought.

Phil had a lot of thoughts.
However, none were quite as prominent as: "Jumping gelatine, this thing is going to eat me!"

Phil helplessly limped through the menacing looking trees in what appeared to be a cartoon forest. The beast chasing him was forced to slow down to navigate through the trees, but was still keeping pace with the shaky, injured man.

"Damn it all!" Phil shouted. "I don't care where I am for now, I've just got to lose Mr. Whiskers before he uses me as a scratching post."

Just then, Phil stumbled over a root conveniently placed for plot and face planted directly into the ground. He attempted to stand, but found he couldn't due to prior injuries, along with general plot reasons, and turned to face his demise.

"Is this really how it ends?" he said dramatically.

Mr. Whiskers saw its prey defenceless and pounced into the air, landing on a not so prepared Phil. He felt its immense weight immediately crush his ribs. Phil was already in shock for the most part, so the pain only made him wet himself a little bit...Don't give me that look. As if you haven't pissed yourself before. He grimaced and looked up to see the face of death staring him right in the eye. Death's ears were cuter than he would have imagined. As he felt his trousers fill with urine, his life flashed before his eyes. He saw his beautiful mother, his handsome father, as well as his gothic brother, Steve. Steve had a little too many piercings on his face for Phil's liking. Or anyone's liking for that matter. He saw his father teaching him to ride a bike, as well as that time he walked in on his father and the cleaning lady wrestling. His father stopped and gave him 5 dollars to get something nice and not mention what he saw to mothe-...wait...he didn't remember that one very well.

It didn't matter now anyway. The beast's ivory teeth were centimetres(metric is best measurement) from his face. Phil closed his eyes. The beast roared and Phil waited for the unpleasant feeling of being headless, but instead heard someone cry out.

"Stop!" shouted a quiet feminine voice. "What have I told you about hunting this close to Ponyville?"

Phil groaned. "Great, she's not even here to save me." Phil struggled to breathe and felt his conscience slipping away.

"Now mister, you march yourself back into the Everfree forest and hunt there," the voice said in a motherly disciplining manor.

Phil felt the lion get off his stomach, but was still too petrified to open his eyes.

The quiet voice piped up again. "Now that's a good bo-OH MY GOODNESS! I didn't see you underneath him! Are you okay?"

Phil turned his head towards the concerned voice and gave one simple response. "Ugh." He couldn't hold out any longer and passed out, again, your friendly neighbourhood plot, with a single fleeting thought:

"I totally should have gotten more money from that cleaning lady deal."

Author's Note:

Comments and whatever else you feel the need to say are appreciated. I wrote this at 5 am cause I drank three coffees, so I'm curious to know if this was a ball of crap.

The idea came to me on a warm spring's day after some hard work at my rock farm. I had just finished the mining and the rolling, so my mind wandered into Ponyland and they told me to write this. Some of that wasn't true.


In conclusion, Led Zeppelin rules, I plan to be writing more chapters soon, and Celestia is best pony. Any questions?