• Published 27th Mar 2013
  • 17,586 Views, 671 Comments

Over The Hills and Far Away - Anal Invader



One starry night in Equestria, a comet that hasn't been seen in 600 years burns across the sky, bringing with it a strange visitor; a human with an unwanted power. When in contact with water, he becomes irresistible to mares! Will he survive?

  • ...
44
 671
 17,586

Houses Of The Holy: Part Three

Houses Of The Holy: Part Three

Twilight Sparkle was in a bit of a fix. On the one hoof, she really wanted to rut the ever loving crap out of Phil. On the other hoof, the two strongest beings in Equestria seemed to want her to stop that very desire. Whatever. With the urges she was having right now, she felt she could do anything as long as it had to do mounting Phil. She could take on anything. She could take on The Princesses. She was the Twilight Sparkle. She took down Nightmare Moon, and Discord, and helped take down Chrysalis and Sombra. No one stood a chance against her. NO ONE! MWHAHAHAH-wait, why was she sleepy all of the sudden?

A light from the Moon Goddess' horn slowly faded as Twilight 'The Drowsy' Sparkle drifted off into a slumber. Her sleepy descent to the floor was softened by the Sun Goddess' levitation magic. Phil simply observed the scene in shock.

"W-What did you do to her?" he asked.

Celestia spoke up. "My sister cast a simple sleep spell on her. When Twilight awakes, she should be back to normal, according to the rules she herself drew up for your power."

"O-Oh yeah, the 22-24 minute time limit..." He stared at the two, and realizing his eyes were still glowing, threw his arms in front of his eyes.

Celestia once again spoke up. "Phil, it's alright, I already saw your eyes, and the fact they didn't work on me confirmed my hypothesis."

He lowered his arms from his face. "Hypothesis?"

"Yes, Phil." She levitated the slumbering Twilight onto her back. "After seeing your power the first time, I guessed your power was a type of light magic, similar to the kind I myself use. Unfortunately, it was just a guess and nothing more, however I also thought up a way to prove it."

Celestia's horn began to glow and suddenly, a transparent goggle shaped magic appeared in front of both Celestia and the currently unknown princess' faces.

"This magic, was magic developed after the changeling assault on Canterlot a few months ago. It's purpose was to dispel the changeling disguise spell. The changeling disguise spell was a type of light magic directed at the eyes as a means of illusion, making it seem as if the changeling was anything it wanted to be shown as, around its general size. The goggles, which are normally invisible unless illuminated by magic, do not allow the light magic to reach the eyes, essentially nullifying the magic. The changelings also accompanied their light spell with actually changing their shape to match the pony they were copying, but you only needed to stop the light magic to tell it was a changeling. The goggles have only been used once to detect an actual changeling, and have instead been used by Luna and myself to play Magical Laser Tag, but that's besides the point. Do you understand what I'm getting at, Phil?"

He forced a laugh. "I understood...laser tag..."

She nodded, understanding of his confusion. "It doesn't matter if you understand or not, just know this: your power is a type of light magic, and knowing that, we can develop counter measures against ponies seeing it."

Phil grinned at this. "You mean these, err-...situations will stop happening?"

"Yes, with the right spells. Now, I'm going to take Twilight to my room so she can rest. I think you and Luna probably have some things you'd like to talk about."

"Umm, Celestia? Who's Luna?"

She stared at him in disbelief for a moment, then face hoofed. "Phil, please tell me you learned the name of the mare that kissed you minutes ago?"

He looked away and chuckled awkwardly. He'd never really been good with names, something he'd demonstrated pretty thoroughly upon his arrival in Equestria. The newly named Luna snorted, obviously offended by his ignorance.

Celestia sighed. "I suppose that gives you even more to talk about. Once you're done, please make your way to my room. If you need directions, one of my guards will be happy to supply you with that information."

Celestia turned around and strode away, leaving Phil and Luna alone, with the exception of a confused, wet janitor wondering what he should do to excuse himself from the situation.

Luna, who had been silent during Phil and Celestia's conversation, approached Phil bearing a serious look.

"Luna, I-"

*slap*

Phil suddenly found his head craned to his right side, and without explanation of why. He looked back to see Luna's tail seemly outstretched, most likely by the result of magic. Using his abilities as the reincarnation of Sherlock Holmes (this is the truest thing you've ever read), he deduced that she had slapped him across the face with her outstretched tail. That begged the question of why. elementary, my dear Watson

"Hey, what wa-"

Luna used double slap

It hit two time(s)

Phil became confused

"The first slap," she seethed. "Was for seducing Twilight Sparkle."

"But that wasn't-"

"The second slap," she continued. "Was for seducing me."

"Hey, you said 'me' instead of-"

"And the third slap, was for withholding the fact that you can seduce mares just by looking them in the eyes!"

"What third sla-"

*SMACK*

Phil suddenly found his head lodged in the side of a wall. "And for your information, Phil, if that is your real name, when I become agitated, I tend to drop the old way of speech."

He could hear the sound of metal against floor as Luna began walking away. "Janitor, please dislodge that baboon's head from our wall. Also, when you find the time, I would appreciate if you fixed the wall. Sorry."

The janitor let out an exhausted sigh. "This is the fifth wall this week. Can't she find somewhere else to smack heads into?"


Celestia sat at her desk, organizing her week's schedule, while a still slumbering Twilight lay in her bed. She needed to throw around a few of her appointments so she could meet with Manehattan's mayor again. Even being a princess, she was at the mercy of her public, and the mayor would have a fit if she didn't see him again soon. Being a princess was so much harder in this day and age with all the new towns, and laws, and civil rights. All those civil rights! Some days, she wished she was something other than a monarch. Maybe she could be on the other side of the law, and be a lawyer. Celestia, District Attorney. Had a nice ring to it. But alas, she had responsibilities, namely fixing Phil's problem. The law business would have to wait.

She looked over at the sleeping form of Twilight on her bed. Twilight would want to observe the resolution she had for Phil's powers, whether it worked or not. Approaching the bed, she gave Twilight a small nudge.

"Twilight, wakey wakey."

She didn't budge. Celestia tried again.

"Come on Twilight, Phil will be here any minute for testing. You have to get up."

Twilight rolled over and pulled the blankets up to her face. "Just five more minutes, mom..."

Celestia huffed. She was going to have to do this the hard way.

"*gasp* Twilight! You only got an A- on your last magic test?!"

"NO! IT'S BLASPHEMY!" Twilight shot out of bed and threw herself down at Celestia's feet. Celestia smiled and rolled her eyes.

"Whatever are you talking about my perfect student?" she said innocently.

"I...umm...nothing?"

Twilight looked around suspiciously, then sighed. "Phew, it was all a dream..."

Celestia perked up at this. "Dream?"

"Yeah, I had this crazy dream where I challenged you and Luna for surpremacy over Phil. Weird, huh?"

Celestia managed to contain a laugh. "Umm, Twilight? That did happen. Like half an hour ago."

"Oh...hahahaha-" she wobbled dizzily for a moment, then promptly passed out, unable to cope with threatening her mentor.

Celestia sighed and levitated Twilight 'The Narcoleptic' Sparkle back into the royal bed. Looks like she would have to go solo on this one. Speaking of which, where was Phil? It had been around 30 minutes since she had last seen him. Had Phil and Luna's little talk really taken that long? All they needed to talk about was a little kiss and his pow-...wait a second...Phil had barged into Luna's room, seduced her with his powers without telling her about them, and then when Luna had teleported into her room, upset with what she had done, Celestia had told her that Phil's powers had been responsible for their kiss...she hadn't really pieced it together until now, but that sounded bad...real bad. Hopefully he was still alive. If not...well, at least she'd get to try out the lawyer gig sooner than expected.


Celestia appeared in a flash of light in the hallway previously occupied by Phil and Luna. To her dismay, the only thing she found was the janitor fixing a hole in the wall. A head sized hole in the wall. Celestia started to sweat. Surely her sister wouldn't go as far as to blow his head through the wall, would she?

"Excuse me, could you please tell me what happened here?"

The janitor looked up from the wall at the princess. "Yeah, little mishap here with Princess Luna and that big thing. I don't know what happened, but she didn't look too happy. Slapped the thing left and right, now I'm left here to fix everything. After I pulled the thing out of the wall, it stumbled off somewhere over there," he said, pointing his hoof down the hallway to the right.

She breathed out in relief. "Thank Celes-...umm...me...I guess. Never realized how strange saying that out loud is. Anyway, I'm sorry for the damage, I'll make sure you get a raise for this." She trotted off in search of "The Thing."

The janitor grunted indifferently. "I may or may not get paid enough for this."


It didn't take long for Celestia to find Phil; it wasn't really that hard. He was in a rather large area and he wasn't even mobile. However, she hadn't expected to find Phil plastered to the ground by a brigade of about 20 guards. Everything but his head was covered in pure, 100% guard pony. His head, bruised from his conversation with Luna, bore a sad expression of regret, pain, and a touch of vengeance. Very appropriate for his situation.

She cleared her throat. "Ahem, guards, would you please remove yourself from Phil?"

They quickly removed themselves, leaving Phil hoping the sudden change in weight hadn't just caused him to pee his pants. She looked down at him with pity.

"Phil, what did you do this time?"

"Nothing, I just asked them for directions to your room like you told me," he said sulking, his face still planted in the floor.

The guards appeared beside Celestia. "I'm sorry, Your Majesty. This creature was stumbling around the hallways crying out for directions to your room. It seemed dangerous, so we chose to detain it. With extreme force. And a headlock or two. Sorry."

She had a great desire to roll her eyes, but her many years of being a ruler advised against it. "It's fine, my guard. You were just doing your duty, but I would like a moment alone with Phil if you wouldn't mind."

They bowed. "Yes, Your Majesty."

As the guards left, The Princess levitated Phil to a standing position and examined his head for injuries. He had a large goose egg on the side of his head, but other than that he seemed okay.

"It looks like your talk with Luna didn't go as well as I'd hoped."

He groaned. "Please don't remind me of that. I just want to let the brain damage I've probably received erase that memory completely."

She raised an eyebrow at him. "Do you mean you want to forget your talk, or do you mean you want to forget your kiss with my sister?"

Phil was caught off guard. "Ack-...well...that's not a fair question! My powers made her do that! She wouldn't have kissed me otherwise!"

"Hmm, I wonder if that's really true," she said as if she knew something Phil didn't.

"I-wait, what?"

"Nothing," she said with a giggle. "Just be lucky Luna had the self control not to take it any further. I hear she can be quite the rough lover."

Celestia giggled some more at the delightful shade of pink Phil's face turned. He looked like a foal who had just been accused of a crush.

"I kid you of course, Phil. I have very little knowledge of my sister's tendencies in bed." She began walking down the hallway towards her room. "Can you please follow me to my potions lab? After Luna cools down a little, I'll see if I can get her to come talk to you again, but in the meantime, I would like to begin experimenting with your powers."

She moved to keep going, but stopped shortly, realizing Phil wasn't following her. She turned around to see Phil in a defensive stance, looking at her suspiciously.

"Phil, is something the matter?" she asked.

"What kind of experiments are we talking here?" he said narrowing his eyes at her. "Are we talking science experiments, or are we talking Twilight Sparkle experiments?"

Celestia's own face lit up this time, realizing what Phil was insinuating. She wasn't used to ponies thinking of her like that. I mean, It's not like there's a large group of ponies out there that believe her to be some sort of sexual deviant. Why would something like that even exist? Simply ridiculous.

"Phil, please. The experiments I need to perform on you are crucial to the cessation of those kinds of acts. I assure you, nothing of that nature will occur with me." (Ha, not if the author has anything to say about it! Now: Timeskip)


The two entered a rather small room lined with cabinets of beakers and flasks alike. Upon entering, they were greeted by a teal coated, lab coated, unicorn stallion with a short, orderly blond mane. He jumped in surprise at the sight of the two visitors, both visitors being completely unexpected. He approached Celestia immediately.

"Y-Your H-Highness!? What a pleasant surprise! What brings you down to the potions lab?"

She gave him a polite smile. "It's good to see you again, Mix Up. I was wondering if the potions lab by any chance had a magical suppressant on stock."

"Oh, oh of course!" he said excitedly. "We have plenty of that. It isn't used very often though, so it's going to take me a little while to find it-"

"Wait a moment, Mix Up." said Celestia. "Before you go, would you allow me to place a spell on you? I am about to test my companion's unique magic, and I wouldn't want you getting caught up in the experiment."

He looked like he wanted to question it further, but simultaneously didn't want to annoy The Princess, so he gave up on the matter. "Sure, Your Majesty. Cast away."

Celestia enchanted his eyes and allowed the stallion to leave the room to locate the requested potion. Her attentions turned back to Phil.

"Phil, there is a sink in the corner over there; I want you to go over there and be prepared to get yourself wet when I say, alright?"

Phil hesitantly nodded in compliance. Whatever it took to seal this power of his. He placed himself beside the sink and put a hand on one of the valves controlling the water.

Celestia piped up again. "Phil, when I say 'now', you have the go to turn on the water."

In response, Phil did the smartest thing he possibly could have. "Now? Okay, if you say so."

"Well, no, that was just an example-wait...is that the tap I hear?" She turned around and saw Phil with his hands dripping with water. Thinking the experiment had already started, Phil looked back. Eye contact: confirmed. Phil's intelligence: busted.

Phil let his arms dangle to keep the water on them. "Alright, so what do I have to do?"

Celestia struggled with all her might to keep her cheeks from flushing. With the magic goggles, Phil's powers would have been rendered useless. However, the magic goggles aren't the type of spell that last very long, and she hadn't had time to renew hers since showing the magic goggles to Phil. She was exposed to the power, and she hated to admit it, but she liked it. Every one of Phil's features was seen in a whole new light. A new, sexy light. But, she was a princess of many years. She had driven her desires down for Equestria many a time, and she could do it again.

"Umm, Earth to Princess? You're not having a stroke, are you?"

Ugh, his voice was more soothing than the most beautiful of music; That just wasn't fair play. Even the dumbest question from his mouth was breath taking.

"N-Nothing for now, Phil. Let's just wait for Mix Up."

Phil paced the room out of boredom. "Alright, but why in the world would you give a job managing important potions to a pony named Mix Up? Seems like you're just asking for an accident to happen."

"His name is Mix Up because he's good at mixing potions. It's a fine skill to have."

He waved his hand in dismissal. "Yeah, yeah, whatever..."


"Was it magical depressant?"

The pony known as Mix Up couldn't quite remember what The Princess had asked for, and was too embarrassed to ask her about it. Damn his pride cowardliness. He looked through racks of potions, hoping one would spark a memory.

"It's gotta be one of these...hey! I think this was it! Magical represent! This has to be it. Now to get this back to The Princess..."


Phil aimlessly wandered around the room, pacing to pass time as they waited. Celestia on the other hand, simply cursed her wandering eyes. As Phil moved around, Celestia couldn't help but glance at his posterior region. Ugh, Dat Flank, or whatever the hell humans call it. She had wanted to admit to him from the start that she had fallen victim to his eyes, but even without the goggles, she told him the first time she saw his glowing eyes that she wasn't affected by them. She already lied once, her pride wouldn't let her go back on it.

Just as Phil was getting tired of waiting, Mix Up came back, potion in magical grip. "I've got it right here. It's the magical...represent you asked for. All right here."

Celestia wasn't paying much attention to the potion pony due to the strong concentration it took to ignore the burning heat building in her loins. "Yes, yes, thank you for finding that. P-Phil, could you take a small drink of that?"

He shrugged. "Whatever works." He took the bottle from the potion pony's magic aura and proceeded to take a swig of some. He let out a large belch and recapped the potion.

"That'll be all, Mix Up," said Celestia. "We'll be going now. Come now Phil."

The two exited the potions lab and began walking down the corridor they had walked down to get there. Celestia chose to walk ahead of him to avoid looking at him. The more she looked, the less control she had. Meanwhile, Phil stayed just behind, feeling the effects of the potion. To be honest, he didn't feel too different. There was still a tingling meaning his power was still working, and a look in the mirror told him his eyes were still glowing.

He did however, find one thing in particular to be different.

It was his concentration. To be more specific, his concentration on Celestia's rear. Phil couldn't bear to tear his eyes away. All he could do was observe the gentle sway of Celestia's perfect bubble butt cheeks. Ugh, Dat Ass, or whatever the hell ponies call it. He didn't know what had gotten into him, but it was clear that potion did something. Maybe it turned his powers against him. The feeling of not having a choice about what he was doing seemed similar to what happened to every pony that had seen his eyes.

*slap*

This was only proven further when he looked down to see his hand straddling Celestia's ass. Why was this happening?

"P-Phil?! M-My, what are y-you doing?"

Realizing his actions, he ripped his hand away in fright. "Dah! I-I'm sorry, I-I don't know what came over me!"

"I-It's alright," she said biting her lip, trying to hide how much she enjoyed what Phil had just done. "J-Just don't do it that hard if you're going to do it again." She also thought it best not to mention touching a Princess' rear was punishable by law and gave a pony a sentence of 10 years or more in a dungeon. She actually thought this law was good for the most part, until it got her ex-fiancée thrown in prison. Poor Star Power.

Phil's mind reeled with excuses as to why he just slapped her ass, but couldn't come up with a single one that wouldn't make him feel like a disgusting pervert. For shame. Weird thing was, she didn't seem to mind. Not at all. In fact, she was walking much closer now that he had groped her.

"P-Phil, would you mind if I teleported us somewhere?" she asked in a nervous tone.

"I, uhh, guess not..."

*[insert teleport sound effect here]*


The two reappeared in a flash of yellow light atop a very tall tower. Phil looked around, confused and unsure he ever wanted to teleport again. It was kind of like what a roller coaster would feel like if it wasn't fun. Terrible.

Celestia poked him with her hoof and motioned upward at the now night sky. "Isn't it beautiful? I like to come here sometimes and look at my little sister's creations. I have to admit, she does a wonderful job with it."

He looked up at the night sky, and it brought back a strange feeling. Longing. He longed to see the Earth's night sky again, and see the people he loved. Even the people he hated, just as long as he could see them all again. He sat down and turned to Celestia.

"Y'know, this really reminds me of the night sky back home. It's surprising how similar...well...almost everything here is to my planet. I really miss it..."

She lied down beside him and put a comforting hoof on his shoulder. "Yes, I can imagine what it's like to be separated from the ones you love..."

There was a pause between them. Phil resumed talking. "Say, Celestia, is it possible for me to get back to my planet? Would you know of a way?"

"I'm afraid I don't. Magic can only do so much. To bridge intergalactic travel would be nearly impossible for regular magic..."

He chuckled. "Yeah, I had a feeling it was like that."

She moved in closer. "Still, it isn't all that bad here, right? You seem to be having a good time for the most part, aside from your powers."

They both shared a laugh. Celestia moved in closer yet again, her face centimetres from Phil's. Phil knew where this was going, but his body strangely didn't reject it.

She peered right into Phil's eyes, taking in the dim glow of his magic. Without words, the two knew what was happening. They closed their eyes, moving in slowly-

"PRINCESS CELESTIA! YOU'RE HERE! WE WERE SO WORRIED ABO-...am I interrupting something?"


Twilight 'The Cockblock' Sparkle had, yet again, accidentally succeeded in destroying another close moment for Phil. Her presence shoved an elephant in between Celestia and Phil, leaving them unable to find words for each other. Celestia, out of Phil's powers and saddened by her failed experiment of suppressing said powers, recommended they go home and come back another day for a different test. This was less for the experiment and more for the "it's too awkward to be in the same room as you right now" feeling.

Celestia saw them off before they got on the train and watching them depart, gave a long sigh.

"Hmm, it's been quite some time since I've had a moment like that with another pony. I had originally intended to let Luna have Phil, but I'm not sure I'm entirely ready to do that now...wait...did I forget something?"

Luna came soaring from the sky and landed next to Celestia, looking distressed. "Tia, Tia, where is Phil? We wish to apologize for our earlier actions, they were far too rash. We really shouldn't have broken that wall with his head..."

"Sorry, Lu-Lu, you just missed them. They left on their train about 5 minutes ago."

Luna's bottom lip trembled, putting out a hoof as if grasping for Phil. "...I haz a sad nao..."

Author's Note:

Longest chaper, ahoy. I thought I would put this out now, cause Ill be in Chicago for a couple of days and won't be able to write more chapters. Hope you enjoyed!