• Published 27th Mar 2013
  • 17,587 Views, 671 Comments

Over The Hills and Far Away - Anal Invader



One starry night in Equestria, a comet that hasn't been seen in 600 years burns across the sky, bringing with it a strange visitor; a human with an unwanted power. When in contact with water, he becomes irresistible to mares! Will he survive?

  • ...
44
 671
 17,587

In The Light

In The Evening

"All right, that just about does it Phil. I've tested every possible aspect of the comet's effect, and I think I've finally determined the specifics on it."

"Thank God, it's all over." Phil set the chair down that he had been using as a shield and dropped to the sofa. He was exhausted. He hadn't actually done much other then getting splashed in the face during the tests, but you'd be surprised what two hours of non-stop adrenaline does to a partially injured man. Being stuck in the library with an extremely aroused Rainbow Dash can really get the heart going as well. It was a little like being underwater with a shark in a shark cage, except the cage was Twilight's magic and the shark was just a horny Pegasus. The same dangers still applied...mostly.

He turned over on the sofa to see Rainbow Dash flat out on her back, breathing heavily. Apparently two hours of non-stop horniness had similar effects. He'd have felt sorry for her, but it's a lot harder to pity someone after 120 minutes of them shouting, "I'm gonna rut you until I can't walk!". Still, it wasn't her fault. She was just an unfortunate soul who happened to tick Twilight off on the wrong day. Jeez that unicorn's sense of revenge is twisted. Her philosophy must have run something along the lines of "you push me, I smash your face in with my neighbour's lawn mower." Phil made a mental note to keep Twilight as happy as possible.

"Good news Phil, I've written up a working set of rules that pertain to your powers," said Twilight excitedly. "They go as followed":

1. Phil's powers activate when coming in contact with water with a delay of about 3-5 seconds
2. After becoming wet, drying off fully will neutralize the effect within 5-10 seconds
3. There must be a minimum of 50 millilitres of water that comes into contact with Phil for his powers to activate
4. The effect will only affect a pony if she makes eye contact with him when the effect is active
5. Even if still wet, the effect can only stay active for 22-24 minutes
6. Same time rules from 5 applies to both Phil and the affected mare

"With these rules," she continued. "We can avoid a lot of disastrous situations. Could you imagine if it happened in public and we didn't know what to do about it? About 90% of Ponyville's populace are mares; you would practically seduce the entire town!" She said with a nervous giggle at the end.

"Well, speaking of that," said Phil. "You keep saying that this effect will only occur in mares, right? How do we know it doesn't work on male ponies as well?"

Twilight considered Phil's words for a moment. "Stallions? You know what, you're right! I guess we better get another test subje-"

"No no no, that's quite alright," Phil hastily interjected. "I bet the same rules still apply, so let's not waste anymore time, okay?"

Twilight sighed. "Fine fine, no more tests. By the way, you said you were hungry back at Fluttershy's, right? Would you like to get something to eat? My treat!"

Phil felt excitement for the first time since meeting Twilight. He hadn't eaten at all since he came to Equestria, and he'd been feeling particularly hungry ever since he saw the charred remains of Fluttershy's pancakes. God bless their starchy souls. "That sounds great! Can we go now? I'm so hungry, I feel like I could eat a hor-...hor...hor-HORNET! Yeah...like a really big hornet! Hehe..." He trailed off. Phil felt that expression wasn't so appropriate in this world.

"O...kayyy...I guess that means you're pretty hungry then." Twilight looked over at the tired form of Rainbow Dash. "And I suppose I should treat her as well. I feel bad for putting her through all that."

Rainbow Dash raised her head, still breathing heavily. "Thanks...hah...Twilight...and...hah...up yours...hah...Twilight."


The three left the library, Phil carrying Rainbow Dash on his back on her request. Phil had a sneaking suspicion that she could walk herself, but she was light and he didn't want to dawdle, so he held his complaints. Twilight had told them that they were going to a place that had just recently opened up, called Manehatten Style Sandwiches. Phil almost gagged on the terrible horse pun of his world's own city. It was pretty unoriginal kinda like a Human in Equestria and Phil was really not caring about the resemblance of this world to his own. That was Future Phil's problem. The Present Phil was much more concerned about filling the black hole which was his stomach.

Meanwhile, the mind of Rainbow Dash was ablaze with thought. Twilight's rules about Phil's power stated that the effect only lasted about 22-24 minutes, tops. So why couldn't she stop thinking about Phil and his stupid, sexy body? Although she didn't have the strong urge to rut him into next week like she did before, his face was still implanted in her mind, and she had mixed feelings about that. And why, oh why, did she say she couldn't walk? Sure, she was tired, but somepony as awesome as Rainbow Dash could've still flown laps if she needed to. Walking wasn't an issue, yet she made Phil carry her. He was so warm...wait, why was she thinking about that again?

She stared at the back of Phil's head. He had a mane, but he didn't have a coat. What was up with that? And what were those things at the end of his hooves? Were they like what Spike had? And why in the name of Celestia was she pressing her muzzle into his mane? It was so wrong. She didn't even know what kind of species a "human" was. But his mane smelled just like chestnuts. Did she mention how wrong this was?

"Here it is," Twilight said, stopping. "I haven't been here myself, but I've heard the reviews are very positive." The three walked inside the establishment to see a 1950's style diner. Checkered tiles covered the floor and the walls were a similar colour to Rainbow Dash herself. A well dressed pony stood at a counter looking over guest reservations for the night. Twilight trotted up to the counter to talk to him. "A table for three, please."

"Yes, right away, madam. Inside or outside?"

Twilight normally enjoyed a good meal indoors, but considering the enormous bipedal creature that was with them, she thought it best not to draw the attention of the other restaurant-goers. "Outside, please."

The waiter pony nodded. "Follow me."

The trio followed the waiter pony outside over to a medium sized table with a large umbrella sprouting from the centre. Twilight found a chair while Phil pried Rainbow off his back and set her in a chair. Phil went to sit down himself, but comparing his butt to the size of the chair, realized the chair wasn't going to cut it. He looked awkwardly over at the waiter pony. His face lit up, understanding Phil's predicament.

"O-oh, yes sir, please wait one moment." The waiter pony quickly ran into the restaurant and emerged carrying a medium sized crate on his back. "Will this d-do, s-sir?" He said, struggling against the weight of the crate.

Phil grabbed the crate off the poor waiter pony and sat it down at the table. "Uhh...yeah this'll do. Thank you."

Phil sat down and the waiter pony pulled out a pen and notepad. "What would you three like today?"

Twilight piped up. "Umm, we've actually never been here before. Could you recommend a sandwich for us?"

The waiter pony thought for a moment. "Well, we have a sandwich of the day, would you all like to try that?"

"Sure," said Twilight. "Three sandwiches of the day."

"Good choice, madam. I'll return shortly with your sandwiches". The waiter pony turned and went inside. While walking back, Phil noticed something on the waiter's thigh. It was a tattoo of a silver platter. Phil had noticed tattoos in similar spots on every pony he had met and was starting to wonder about them. Were they some sort of ritual indoctorating ponies into a strange religious cult? The question begged answering.

"Hey, guys," Phil started. "What's with the tattoos on everyone's thighs? Do they mean something?"

Twilight turned her head slightly. "Tattoos? Oh, you mean our Cutie Marks? A Cutie Mark is something a pony receives when he or she discovers their special talent."

"Special talent?" Phil said quizzically.

"Yeah!" Rainbow said, joining the conversation. "My special talent is flying, while Twilight's special talent is magic."

Phil looked down at Rainbow Dash's Cutie Mark. It was a cloud with a rainbow lightning bolt through it. "Uhh, no offence, but your Cutie Mark or whatever doesn't look much like flying. Wouldn't a Cutie Mark of a pony who's special talent is flying be something like...I don't know...a wing?"

Rainbow gave him an angry glare. "Hey! My Cutie Mark is awesome! They don't need to look that much like the talent...they just have to vaguely resemble it..."

Phil was startled by her outburst. It was like he had just called her grandmother fat of something. "Err-sorry. I didn't know you ponies felt so strongly about your Cutie Marks."

"We don't," interjected Twilight. "Rainbow's just sensitive."

"Am not!" she pouted.

"Anyway, Phil, are you saying humans don't have Cutie Marks? You're always wearing clothing of some sort, so I never saw it, but I just assumed you had one as well."

"No, humans just have to pick something to do and hope they'll be good at it to some extent. I gotta admit, having a Cutie Mark would be pretty useful, if it wasn't for the girly name of it."

The two mares giggled. "Yes, it's pretty unfortunate that nopony has ever gotten a Cutie Mark in naming things. We have a couple things that could use new names."

Just then, the waiter pony came in the light with three sandwiches and a bottle. He placed them all in front of the threesome and addressed them. "Is there anything else you will be needing today?"

"No, I think we're good here," responded Rainbow. The waiter departed with a bow of his neck.

Phil was ravenous. He finally could get some food in this pastel land of madness and he couldn't be happier. He picked up his sandwich and bit off as much as he could in one bite. Upon chewing it, he found it peculiarly dry. Very very peculiarly dry. He looked into the remaining sandwich he had and immediately found out why. There was hay in the sandwich. The sandwich he was eating contained actual hay. He tried to spit it out, but the hay was already too far down his throat. He had eaten hay.

"BLEAH!" He wiped his tongue. "Why the hell was there hay in my sandwich?!"

Rainbow frowned at him. "What's wrong with hay?"

"What's wrong with hay?" He said. "Hay isn't something humans eat! Hay is for hor-" he paused. Apparently a lot of his phrases had to do with horses. He should probably stop using those.

"Oh, sorry," Twilight apologized. "I wasn't aware that humans didn't eat hay."

His anger quickly faded when he saw Twilight's eyes. Her eyes told him she was legitimately sorry for something she couldn't possibly have been aware of without asking. "It's...it's fine," he said disappointed. He looked over at the bottle that the waiter pony had left on the table. "Well, at least the waiter left a drink for us". Phil uncapped the bottle and took a swig of it.

Twilight stuck out a hoof to try and stop Phil, but it was too late. "W-wait Phil, that isn't a drink, it's-"

"HOOOOOTTTTT!!!"

"...Hot sauce..."


After the three had eaten and Phil had soothed his burning tongue, they headed back to Twilight's library. Spike greeted them when they entered the door.

"Hey you guys, where were you?"

Twilight responded. "Just getting something to eat Spike. Did you just wake up?"

"Nah, I got up around 1 o'clock."

Rainbow Dash stepped between the two. "Wait, Spike, what time is it now?"

Spike scratched his head. "I'm not sure...maybe like 2:30?"

Rainbow gasped. "Oh no! I should've been napping 2 hours ago!" With that, Rainbow sped off out the door.

And then there were three.

Phil went dizzy just watching her leave. "Jeez, that girl sure is fast."

Twilight giggled. "Yep, Rainbow Dash really is one of the fastest mares in Equestria". She looked down. "Phil, you can go back over to Fluttershy's if you want. She probably has something there you could eat. I've got a lot of work to do anyway, so I wouldn't mind..."

Phil pondered for a moment. "That sounds good! I'll get out of your hair then."

"Alright Phil, see you later! I'll write to my mentor about your situation. She might have a solution that'll stop that effect of yours."

Phil smiled. "Cool! Thank you! I'll be seeing you Twilight," he said with a wave. And with that, he was gone.

Twilight simply stood there for a moment. "Spike, can you grab some paper and a quill? I need you to take a letter."

"Sure Twilight". Spike scampered upstairs to grabbed the required materials.

Twilight huffed to herself. "I don't get it. Phil wasn't splashed with water while we were together. I didn't even look into his eyes. So why do I feel this way about him?"

Author's Note:

A bit of a more laid back this chapter. Prepare yourselves for some naughtier things next chapter. Peace out.