• Published 31st Jan 2012
  • 3,458 Views, 36 Comments

A Big Problem - thatguyfromkfc



A normal brony is in for a big surprise. In the form of a small group of ponies.

  • ...
10
 36
 3,458

A Message From A Doctor

Hello? Hello? Is anybody there? Oh hi! I'm The Doctor! I've only just got back to my world. I crashed in another world and got turned into a pony. I have a warning for you. You're in serious danger. Warn anyone you can. This is serious. Something is wrong with time and space. You won't understand a word of this but the time vortex is being ripped open. Time is collapsing. Soon time won't exist. Soon nothing will exist. The whole of reality destroyed. I'm the only one who can help you. You need to find me. You need to help me help you. You'll find me easily enough. I need to go. It's starting.

"What's starting!?"

The destruction of reality. I'm trying to fix reality. It's a long story.

"You said you only just got back to this world from being turned into a pony. What was the name of place you were in?"

Ponyville. Really nice place. Quite colourful.

"I just got back from there!"

Really?

"I recognise you. There was a pony who called himself The Doctor in the hospital."

Wait. You're...you're the human? Woah! Sorry! We'll have to talk when you find me! Bye!

"Wait!"

*Static*
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Authors Notes: So I hope you enjoyed the story! Expect a sequel soon! Don't forget to comment on what you think!

Comments ( 6 )

Can't wait for the sequel :twilightsmile:

Pleasepleaseplease do a sequel.
The story was great, but when pinkie died i went:pinkiegasp:--->:raritydespair:

Nice story. :twilightsmile:
Grammar could use some work, but who am I to criticize?

Login or register to comment