• Published 31st Jan 2012
  • 3,459 Views, 36 Comments

A Big Problem - thatguyfromkfc



A normal brony is in for a big surprise. In the form of a small group of ponies.

  • ...
10
 36
 3,459

Trying To Cope

It's been a week since the six mares appeared in my house and I can safely say that I have absolutely NOT got used to it. It's almost impossible to get used to having six mares in your house. Especially when one of them always wants to party at all the wrong times. Just yesterday I came downstairs after hearing a loud bang! to discover that not only had Pinkie Pie brought Gummy with her but she had also brought her party cannon. Twilight and Fluttershy are no problem at all. Fluttershy is, well, Fluttershy and Twilight is...kind of...the same. But as for Rarity, Pinkie Pie and Rainbow Dash...I. Can't. Cope! Rarity is the worst. She always has something bad to say about my things. Rainbow Dash flies about to much. Applejack just sits on the back garden porch with a blade of corn between her teeth and her hat covering her eyes. Ocasionally she'll spot apples on the trees and buck them off but I don't mind that. It's actually kind of helpful. We'll just have to see whether or not I can deal with these mares.

I ducked as another burst of table decorations soared out of the pink ponies cannon.
"PINKIE!" I yelled. But she didn't seem to hear she just hit the cannon again and more decorations flew out. Soon my living room was brightly decorated.
"Great!" She exclaimed. "Now for the outside!" I stopped her just as she reached the front door.
"You can't go out there." I told her.
"Well why not, silly?" She asked. I thought about it for a moment. It was early. Nobody would be awake. Reluctantly I opened the door and move out of the way. Another bang as Pinkie began decorating the outside. I sighed. A week and I still haven't managed to gain control over the mares. I nodded towards Fluttershy, to signal Pinkie was gone, as she slowly poked her head round the corner of her hiding place. As soon as Pinkie had begun firing the party cannon she had hidden behind the couch. Normally I wouldn't pick favourites but Fluttershy and Twilight would be. They never do anything to annoy me. Twilight just reads and studies humans while Fluttershy just looks at pictures of Earth's animals. Although I do think that Equestria is on Earth and is hidden from humans due to the fact that Spike put a globe on his pile of stolen items. The front door opened and Pinkie came in with her party cannon. I didn't want to know how my neighbours would react to it but what the heck! I watched as she walked upstairs with the cannon.
"Ooh!" I heard her exclaim. "I missed a spot!" Boom! The party cannon went off a final time. I smiled. Confound these ponies.

I spent the rest of the day taking down all of the decorations while having to listen to Pinkie Pie's endless pleas for me not to. Rainbow Dash was flying in the back garden which I didn't approve of but nopony listens to me anyway. Applejack would often challenge her to a race in the garden which, luckily enough, is very large. Pinkie continued to plea with me but I didn't listen. I finally took down the final decoration and sat down, exausted. Taking care of six grown mares is not easy. Especially when one of them is Pinkie Pie.
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Authors Notes: Hope you enjoyed this chapter! Tell me what you think I could improve on and what you thought I did well. The next chapter is coming out soon!