• Published 1st Apr 2013
  • 835 Views, 41 Comments

PonyHammer 40,000: Magic of War | Dark March - Dragon Heart



It is the forty-first millenium, and there is no more friendship, only... WAR!

  • ...
3
 41
 835

Purge of Cronus Complete

After many long and bloody battles, the Blood Phoenixes finally completed their purge of the Planet Cronus. The Battle Barge Stampede of Fury remained in close orbit, imposing a strict prohibition on any visits to the world, while the Fifth Company maintained the Castallium Incorruptus in North Manedea.

The Equestrial Guard's Segmaretum Command lodged protest for the Blood Phoenixes actions, reporting them to the Inquisition. The Blood Phoenixes successfully defended their actions, convincing their interrogators that General Rockvolter should have bowed to the Blood Phoenixes orders and withdrawn.

Nevertheless, the Inquisition kept a watchful eye on the Chapter, for the rumors of hoarded relics never fully abated. Likewise, many in the Guard's command structure never forgot the blood shed on Cronus.

And indeed, the darkest time in the Chapter's history began soon after the war's end.

Comments ( 23 )
Comment posted by More_Dakka deleted Jun 13th, 2013

Nevermind, forgot this wasn't soulstorm. But you do realize that the only "good guys" in the ordeal are the guard or the Eldar. The spess mureenz kill everyone regardless.

2717909 In the Warhammer 40,000 universe, there are no good guys. It's basically anti-heroes versus aliens, evil, and sometimes each other.

2718056 I know, that's part of what makes the lore so great. But in retrospect, the spice hammers are right up there on the bastard chats with the necrons and chaos space marines.

2719735 Ain't no kill like overkill.:ajsmug:

2719746. Dish 'ere response is roight Orky...

2719915 Time fer foot-shloggin, boyz!

2723392 The Dau are kind of like over-sized Asian Mouse Deers, yes. And Gryphons are Kroots. A very complicated thought process that I managed to get through.

2717909 I know this is Dawn of War 1, but the Tyranids are actually the most "good" out of everyone. The most evil is most likely the Dark Eldar.

2723481 There are no good guys in Warhammer 40,000. It's anti-heroes vs aliens, evil, and sometimes each other.

2723493 I know. That's why I said "good" and not good. THe Tyranids are the most "good" because they're simply hungry. The Dark Eldar (And not the Daemons) are the most evil because they choose to be sadistic fucks. The Daemons just act from nature.

2723590 But it's the daemonic forces of Chaos who practically manipulate the Dark Eldar into doing their bidding, just like they do with the Chaos Space Marines. Daemons may have a nature of being evil, but that's because they are basically evil made manifest.

Look to the scriptures of the Bible, if you're religious.
If not, then take my word for it.

2723718.........................................Touche.

2723963 There, ya see.:pinkiesmile:
Playing these games for about four or five years teaches you things. And I could say that I know almost everything about the Warhammer series, but there might be something that I haven't learned, yet.

2724060 I've been playing for roughly three years, and I only have a roughly 1500 point army.

2724071 Keep at it, and delve deeper into the lore. There are so many vvonders that avvait for you to discover.:twilightsmile:

2724078 Oh, I know. I have a Tyranid army. What do you play?

2724131 Space Marines, Tau Empire, Necrons... Eh, just about everyone. I like them all equally. Just like with the ponies, it's hard to actually pick and choose a favorite.

2724156 *Snickers* Really? Rainbow Dash.

2724222 I would've known, considering.

2723481 I agree with the dark eldar, but the nids as good guys? Explain bitte.

2724328 The TYranids are simply hungry. They're not trying to conquer the galaxy, they're not trying to slaughter everyone, ((Well, sort of)) they just want food. if you were always hungry, and you had the means and will, wouldn't you eventually devour everything?

2726216 yes, but that doesn't make it right. And their hive mind tells them not to feed as much as it tells them to expand and evolve. I still believe the exodite Eldar have the purest motives and consciences than any other race.

Login or register to comment