• Published 1st Apr 2013
  • 835 Views, 41 Comments

PonyHammer 40,000: Magic of War | Dark March - Dragon Heart



It is the forty-first millenium, and there is no more friendship, only... WAR!

  • ...
3
 41
 835

The Equestrial Guard's Defense

Upon arriving on Cronus, General Duke Rockvolter became Governor-Militant and set about reclaiming the planet for the Equestrium. When his enemies launched attacks on his Capital, he prepared to repel them with extreme prejudice.

Experts on planetary defense, the stallions of the Equestrial Guard were heavily dug in and fortified in Firstion Bay. Any attackers would face well armed and well supplied soldiers, back by powerful armored columns and artillery positions.

The Guard's only real weakness was its morale. Although most soldiers served honorably, the stallions of the Regiment's fifth company were proven less than stalwart and were placed under command of Regimental Commissar Tonnes Gidyup in a forward base on the Northern shore of River Champion. Without Gidyup's whip, the company and its base would surely fold.

Other companies took position in forward bases in more sensitive areas, ready to drive the enemy off. Still, determined attackers could overrun those positions.

Governor Rockvolter remained confident, however. Indeed, any opponent who made it past his forward positions would find themselves staring down the barrel of the massive Maelstrom Cannon of an Equestrator Titan.