• Published 1st Apr 2013
  • 833 Views, 41 Comments

PonyHammer 40,000: Magic of War | Dark March - Dragon Heart



It is the forty-first millenium, and there is no more friendship, only... WAR!

  • ...
3
 41
 833

The Celestial Pony Marines

The Pony Marines of the Blood Phoenixes Chapter arrived on Cronus like the mailed hoof of the Empress. Acting under orders from his Chapter Master and Chief Unicorn, young Brother-Captain Goliath Nule ordered the Blood Phoenixes to carry out a thorough purge of this world.

The Chapter Master had told Nule that ancient relics of the Chapter were hidden on Cronus, artifacts from the mysterious early years of the Blood Phoenixes. These sacred items could not be allowed to fall into animal hooves.

Captain Nule ordered the withdrawal of the Equestrial Guard forces stationed in Firstion Bay, but Governor Rockvolter flatly refused to pull his stallions back. Nule judged the Governor a good steed, but had little choice but to send his Pony Marines to battle the Governor's troops along with all the other powers on Cronus.

The Blood Phoenixes willingness to fight soldiers of the Equestrium did not go unnoticed. Whispers began that the relics on Cronus were more damning than holy. Only the war's victors would be left to decide the truth of the matter.

Author's Note:

Same as all the rest. Cutscenes, and maybe in-game dialog, only. If anyone spots errors in my typing, let me know through means other than comments, please and thanks.