• Published 26th Feb 2013
  • 807 Views, 4 Comments

Dreams and Reality - Antisocial Ind.

  • ...
0
 4
 807

Chapter 6

Scootaloo stood on the cloud scooter, sturdy despite being made of vapor. She stared at the scooter for a few moments before she heard Rainbow Dash call to her from above. She was supposed to try it out. Scootaloo hesitated for just a moment before flapping her wings at a decent rate. Instantly, she began to move forward at the speed she expected. She flapped harder and went even faster. And faster. And faster. Scootaloo's breath caught in her float when she started wobbling back and forth ever so slightly. She looked down to look at the terrain underhoof, and her heart skipped a beat: she was airborne.

Scootaloo pumped her wings harder then than she ever had, and the result was exactly what she had hoped for: she sped up to an incredible speed and gained almost ten feet of air. Rainbow Dash pulled in next to Scootaloo, smiling at her, though she hadn't even been noticed; Scootaloo was wearing an expression of pure childlike excitement as she soared over the rooftops of Ponyville for the first time in her life.

*

*

*

*

*

*

*

*

*

Author's Note:

I felt inspired by the artwork of latecustomer to turn this into a fiction. You will note that there was no actual dialogue. Well, check out the commissions to understand why. Even though I'd like to think I did a good job of conveying the emotions, nothing can come close to those which are portrayed in latecustomer's depictions, so please read the comic and show support to this awesome artist! Also, shouts out to ayujih who had the original ideas which latecustomer turned into commissions.

Comments ( 3 )

Ok forget what I said, you probably should have mentioned the whole 'no dialogue thing in the beggining :ajbemused:

ayh

Hi! Thanks so much for writing a fanfic based on the commission. :rainbowwild:

Looks good and I like how you made a chapter for every page!:scootangel:

2187346
No need, the pleasure was all mine!

Login or register to comment