• Published 20th Feb 2013
  • 629 Views, 3 Comments

I'm a deviled egg! - Shadowstalker



Pinkie has fun with a talking, dancing deviled egg.

  • ...
2
 3
 629

Let's dance!

The light's curved in the air, the sounds from the bass were loud and quiet at the same time, the food was either spiked with sugar, magic sugar or kerosene.

Everyone knew to stay away from the punch.

In the back, sitting by a snack table, eyes closed slightly as she gave a sigh, was Pinkie Pie. usually, she'd be bouncing all over the place, but since Rainbow Dash couldn't attend, it all seemed boring.

She looked over at the foods and got another pizza stuffed eggplant. Lazily eating it, she mistook the deviled egg at her fore-leg tapping her as a mere trick at the party. When it spoke, it got her attention.

"Hey! Pink lady!" It yelled, standing on stubby black legs. "What's your name?"

"Pinkie Pie." She said, staring at the talking confection. "I thought the mayor banned sentient food after the twentieth party?"

"She's just a party-pooper." It said. "My names Jorge! Nice to meet you Pinkie!"

"Thanks!" She grinned. "Did Discord make you?" She asked.

"Nope!" It grinned with small bits of semi-hard egg yolk. "I'm a natural, chicken egg!" It said. "My mom laid purple eggs, her sister stays at the top of a been stalk. So, why are you just sitting here?"

"Oh... my friend Rainbow Dash couldn't get here. I just wanted somepony to dance with..." She sniffed.

"Can I dance with you?" He asked. "If you like, we could really cut up the rug here!"

He eyes lit up, her regular large smile returning.

"Thank you! I get a new friend and somepony to dance with! Except he really isn't a pony but a magic chicken egg. But who cares!? I Don't!"

"Neither do I!" He yelled excitedly as she picked him up. "To the dance floor!"

She bounced once again, over ponies and griffons, bounding clean over their heads. They all looked up at her, she even waved at Screwball as she was dancing with Spike.

She got to the center and saw no room, Jorge tapped her fore-head, he pointed at the host.

Pinkie trotted up to Discord, they shared a smile and a quick hello before she explained her and her frend's intentions. But also she was scared he would be squished and become a tasty mess on someponies hoof. he gave a curt nod before getting a microphone.

"Listen up everypony," he said. The crowd stopped to look at him. "It looks like we've got ourselves two special party guests, one who's a personal friend of mine. So, make some room on the dance floor for Pinkie Pie and Jorge! The living deviled egg!"

The crowd mumbled to themselves, confused but still let Pinkie and Jorge through. She set him down and as a track began to play, he cracked his fingers.

The first beat hit, and he did a back-flip followed by a split.

As the song wen't on, he got up, did a hand-stand and jumped up. He landed and began to rock his hips to the side, nodding towards the mares. When the mare's coltfriends got angry, he switched to spinning on his hard-broiled shell.

He spun and spun, becoming a white and yellow blur; when he stopped, he did a somersault and landed on both of his feet.

"My turn! My turn!" Pinkie called out.

he gave a nod and made some room for the pink mare, as she took the center, she pulled out a pair of sunglasses and put them on. A black fedora and a matching tie.

"Hit it Dissy!" She yelled.

Everypony laughed as his face tinted red slightly.

She struck a pose and began nodding. She threw her hat into the crowd, where a tan pegasus stallion caught it.

She began twirling her front hooves together before sticking one out, she jumped down onto the floor and began to spin her body with a hoof before jumping and balancing on her tail. It sunk down before sending her up into the air.

She landed and now brought Jorge out, he gave a nod in understatement and took a stance next to her.

They both shook their shoulders before doing a back-flip over some ponies. They cleared as the spotlight shined off the duet, now accompanied by four more dancers.

They all put their front hooves onto the flank and hip trusted forward before stomping the ground.

They stomped to the left, and then to the right, hitting each beat precisely.

They all stood up and shook their back hooves side to side, their noses in the air like prince Blueblood. As the song finished, they all stuck a pose, but only Pinkie hearing the muffled squish.

Frightened, time seemed to slow down as she looked at a dancer grinning sheepishly, wiping egg off his hoof.

Before she could scream, she woke up.

She untangled herself from the sheets and looked around from on the floor. Satisfied she gave a sigh of relief.

"Whew, it was only a dream." She said. "I think I'll go make some breakfast."

She opened the door to her room and trotted down the stairs, keeping a steady hoof on the guide rail. When she got to the bottom, she was greeted by a most curious sight.

"Hey Pinkie!" The small army of deviled eggs greeted. "Wanna dance?"

She blinked slowly before backing up the stairs.

"This is weird, even for me." She said climbing back into bed.

"What is it dear? Bad dream?"

Her eyes shot open as she turned and saw Trixie laying in the bed.

She screamed and struggled out of her blankets. Breathing edgily, she looked around again.

"Whew..." She giggled nervously. "It was only a dream."

"Or was it?" Leonardo DiCaprio said spinning a silver top on a table.

Comments ( 3 )

:rainbowlaugh::rainbowlaugh::rainbowlaugh: Oh dear I can't breath, good show very good show.:moustache:

What just happened?? Lol. Laughing so hard. :rainbowlaugh::yay::rainbowlaugh:

i read this and now i want more. what the fuck did i just read? and why did i love it?

you get 1000 pinkie pie "only alowed 20 so here they are" :pinkiesmile::pinkiesmile::pinkiesmile::pinkiesmile::pinkiesmile::pinkiesmile::pinkiesmile::pinkiesmile::pinkiesmile::pinkiesmile::pinkiesmile::pinkiesmile::pinkiesmile::pinkiesmile::pinkiesmile::pinkiesmile::pinkiesmile::pinkiesmile::pinkiesmile::pinkiesmile:

and you get a fav

Login or register to comment