• Published 15th Feb 2013
  • 3,110 Views, 47 Comments

Gamer Ponies Play Games - EonSpirit



Ever wonder about the games ponies play? Well no longer! Join the best friend ponies as they play Video games with their favorite princess, Luna!

  • ...
4
 47
 3,110

Gamers Play: Silent Ponyville 3 Part 2

Gamers Play:

Silent Ponyville 3: Part 2

~Present~

Twilight, Pinkie, Applejack, and Rainbow had been playing the game for over seven hours straight and had went through all of the game leading up to the final rooms. Twilight had been traumatized by the hospital and Pinkie was scarred by the hellish amusement park. Twilight couldn't even play anymore and had to give up the controller to Rainbow Dash, the only volunteer.

"Uh, Applejack? I don't think the others are gonna be much help." Rainbow muttered as she and the blond mare turned their heads to see both Pinkie and Twilight, huddled together in the corner, mumbling uncontrollably.

Applejack sighed, "Ah thought ya'll would be brave enough t' sit through a game, but ah guess not."

Rainbow moved Feather through the door, whose tarot puzzle they just solved, and ended up in a rather disturbing hallway; The walls were completely covered in blood and rust, the floors were primarily comprised of rusted grating, and the ceiling was so black that it seemed like an endless void.

"Ugh. I bet that place smells disgusting." Rainbow gagged, pushing forward.

Applejack sniffed, gagging before looking at her friend, "Just like you? Ya know you could use a bath, right?"

She ignored her friend and moved Feather to the door. As she went through it, a cutscene started with Claudia Wolf and Mincemeat Smith.

"What do I want?" He asked, voice raised, "Well for the two of you to die. That would be nice," He sighed as he paced around the demonic looking chapel, "Then I could relax."

Claudia gasped, "When did you stop believing in God?"

He stopped pacing and rushed to a spot in front of the mad mare, "But I do believe in Her. In my own way. Only I haven't lost my mind like you." He finished before turning around to see Feather slowly pushing the door closed, "And the guest of honor has arrived!"

The camera then cut to show the side of Mincemeat, not allowing the viewers to see Claudia or Feather, "Come on Feather, Its time for you to finally kill this crazy-" The stallion was interrupted by a sudden gush sound. the camera panned to show that Claudia had just stabbed him with a rusty dagger, leaving Feather in awe.

"Rainbow's wings flared as she watched the scene, "That double crossing pig! I actually liked Mincemeat's character!"

Rainbow looked to her side to see that Pinkie Pie had seemingly recovered from her catatonic state, and was leaning forward in an anxious way, "Uh, Pinkie? You alright?" She responded with a furious nod.

"If you won't birth god... then I will!" Claudia screamed as she swallowed the 'Divine' fetus that Feather had just thrown up, much to the girls' disgust. "I will birth an.... eternal.... PARADISE!" Claudia screamed as a monster rose from a mysterious hole behind her, and dragged her through.

Feather rushed over to the now ravaged hole, seeing only darkness, "Well... I guess I have no choice..." She muttered before jumping in.

Feather slowly rose up and looked around, only to find herself in a circular room. She looked forward to see...

"AHHH" The mares screamed, including Twilight who had just recovered. they saw, what appeared to be, a giant, monstrous skeleton, with flesh burned on to the bones. Within seconds, Rainbow was thrusted into gameplay, and was not prepared. She stupidly ran around the arena, unsure of what to do.

"Kill it!" Twilight yelled, sitting on the edge of her seat.

"WITH FIRE!" Pinkie finished, as Rainbow pulled out her Flamethrower and unleashed on the God. Within seconds it died, forcing another cutscene.

~3 minutes later~

"So... what did you think girls?" Twilight asked, holding the game disc in her hand. "Was it good?"

"Twilight."

"Yes?" She responded, looking at Pinkie who kept giggling even though Rainbow was completely serious.

"Break that disc... Right now."

Twilight sighed, knowing it would come to this. She showed her friends horrible things, and those things needed to be gone. She shook her head before snapping it in two. "Hey, Applejack?"

"Yeah, Twi?"

"I'm surprised you were so brave, you deserve something."

"Well... ya'll can congratulate me later, I need some sleep."

Comments ( 14 )

I know, I know. This chapter was shit. To be completely honest, I didn't want to use it. I had a long, extensive opening that explained a lot of Eon's backstory, but scraped it, not wanting to force an OC down your throats. And I haven't had a PC for awhile so this was delayed.:pinkiesick:

So... Doaev eh? Read earlier comments, you should write???

id be so mad at them just snapping discs left and right like wtf man
:flutterrage:

2205658 Its not any normal game. Its like giving a child a grimdark story. They're scarred by it.:rainbowwild:

2204744 I guess, but not until later.

Eternal darknes is way scarier IMHO.

2207541 not to me. Personally, Silent Hill screws with you on a psychological level and a visual one. It messed me up as a child. Eternal Darkness on the other hand didn't scare me but was quite fun. Mantorok was the only thing to disturb me.

Eh, if it was as a child, i get your point, but if youre a more experienced gamer then all the insanity things will probably scare you way more

2210676 Even now, as a 17 year old thats able to understand pretty much any game and its symbolism, I was only paranoid of the game until I got the 7-point rune. Then every 5 minutes, I heard PARGON PARGON PARGON. But it was a really good horror game. I would like it more if it got a good sequel. Thats why I liked silent hill(specifically 1,2,3,4,origins,and downpour! I hated homecoming and shattered memories). It had such a good story that developed the town into what we know today.

THIS IDEA HAS ALREADY BEEN DONE!:flutterrage:

2255304 So? It's a common fanfic idea. I started this because most of them stop after a couple chapters.

2262218 Well, I could care less about the one you were reading. Either I have never read it, or I didn't like it.

LOL LOVE IT CAN'T :rainbowlaugh:wait for more

Login or register to comment