• Published 15th Jan 2013
  • 900 Views, 37 Comments

Doctor Whooves: A Journey - Saacsa



The Doctor finds himself in a new and strange place where he meets the local mail mare and is plunged into an epic tale.

  • ...
2
 37
 900

Saved Tombstone (Interactive Choice)

"I choose Tombstone!" Ditzy said. If the Slenderpony could smile, it would do so now, and it would so malevolently! It looked down at the Doctor and slapped him with it's hoof.

"Wakey, wakey." It evilly taunted.

"Eggs and bacy?" The Doctor murmured. Ditzy stifled a laugh with Tombstone, though the Slenderpony didn't find it to be that funny. It growled and smacked him again, this time much harder.

"Get up and sssay goodbye!" It hissed as the Doctor rubbed the spot it had made contact with.

"Doctor, I'm sor-" Ditzy tried to apologize, but the Doctor held up a silencing hoof.

"It's okay Ditzy, you chose right." He said with a wink.

"But, I-" She started, but the Doctor held up a hoof, hushing her once more.

"I am going to die here today, but not entirely. Don't worry, just trust me." He said.

"Timesss uuuup!" A deep voice teased. The Slenderpony trotted back up to where they were standing as Ditzy backed away to Tombstone and plunged a tentacle into one of his hearts. He gasped in pain and rolled his head over, fluttering his eyes closed. He looked very much dead, but Ditzy trusted him. She played off the best sadness she could, diving into Tombstones chest and crying softly with any tears she could grasp as the deep and malevolent laughter faded into silence. Ditzy got up and wiped the fake tears away as she walked over to the Doctor's bloody, crumpled form. He coughed a few times and grimaced in pain.

"Are you okay?" Ditzy asked with concern. She was about to say something else, but the Doctor held up his hoof again, once more quieting the mare.

"You have to teach me how to do that." Tombstone laughed. Ditzy shot him a dirty look, but remained silent, fearing another hushing hoof.

"Yeah, later. But now, stand back." He said with another grunt of pain. Ditzy flew backwards and hoisted her lover into the air, he yelped in pain.

"Tombstone!" Ditzy said urgently.

"It's fine! I dislocated my hoof again... heheh." He laughed nervously. Ditzy just sighed in relief.

"I'll fix it when we land." She said and hoisted him atop her back. She looked back over to the Doctor, who was now standing on his back hooves with a warm, golden light coursing through his body. All of the sudden, his eyes slammed tightly shut and his head and fore-hooves exploded into a beautiful show of glittering gold light. Ditzy and Tombstone looked on in amazement and awe as his body began to change. His chestnut brown coat turning a gorgeous hue of light blue with a mix of grey. His face changed from a thirty-five year old stallion to resembling a twenty or so year old. His mane turned black and flowed down, ending in lime green tips. Wings formed on his back and he flung them outward, causing the golden light to fly everywhere like a spewing fountain. The epic spectical soon faded and he slowly hovered back to the ground with his newly acquired wings. When he landed he flapped them twice to rid them of any remaining golden light and fluttered his eyes electrically blue eyes open. He breathed out one last plumb of the light.

"Whoa..." Ditzy and Tombstone both uttered in amazement.

"Right then!" The new Doctors deeper voice echoed. "Where to first?"

Author's Note:

Congrats, you got the good ending! You probably read them both in the first place anyway though XD Stay Brony, my friends.

Comments ( 4 )

How Did you know?:applejackconfused: You read my mind. :derpytongue2:

2024513 I just did it on how the Doctor would actually react in a situation of such :rainbowlaugh:

2024512 It goes from Tennant to just a new and random regeneration XD

3665587 lolwut? :rainbowhuh: Sorry bro, but no. I didn't copy shit. The only non-original fic I have is Awoken and that SUCKED. I have references to Doctor Whooves and the Assistant, but it's nowhere near the same story, hell, I've only seen the first 4-5 episodes (Whichever was animated on YouTube). You can write your story, but don't come here accusing me of shit. :ajbemused:

Login or register to comment