• Published 13th Mar 2013
  • 1,279 Views, 26 Comments

Blood Sisters - The Psychotic Brony



Twilight Sparkle thinks she's turning into Pinkie Pie. (A Parody)

  • ...
4
 26
 1,279

Chapter 5

Chapter 5

To say that Twilight hated herself was an understatement. The past few years, she had saved Equestria over 4 times, meet many strange creatures, solved many mysteries, and had made it through countless disasters. But now that she had hurt one of her best friends feelings as hard as she did, she had no idea how she was supposed to fix it. After a long and slow walk, Twilight had made it to back to her home. When she opened the door, there were very few lights on and the place looked absolutely dim.

"Spike?" She called out, "I'm back."

After a few seconds of silence and no sign of him anywhere, she called out again, "Where are you?" She then held out a cupcake, "I saved you a cupcake."

The very next moment there was a loud "BANG" and the cupcake flew out of Twilights hoof and splattered all over the wall. After looking at the splattered remains of the cupcake, Twilight, frightened out of her mind, looked over to the corner to see a very traumatized looking Spike, sitting in a fetal position, with a shotgun aimed at her hoof.

After reloading, he shakily said, "Get, that, fucking, thing, away, from, me..."

"Spike," said Twilight, sternly, but still nervous, "have you been watching the Two Fillies, One Cupcake video?"

"M-mabye..." he said shamefully, slowly lowering his gun.

"This is exactly why I don't let you on the computer," Twilight stated, walking up to her bedroom, "I've got enough to think about right now."

"What happened?" asked Spike.

"Well," said Twilight, getting up on her bed, "I lost my temper with Pinkie, and I said some things to her that I didn't mean."

"What kind of things?" asked Spike.

"Pretty much what we were all thinking when she showed up my Uncle Sebastion's funeral," Twilight answered.

"I still can't believe she thought it was a bachelor party." Spike stated

Twilight then slowly turned around and moaned, "I think Pinkie Pie saving my life might have been the worst thing to ever happen to me. Every second that passes, I feel less and less like myself, and more like her. Now thanks to me, Pinkie now thinks she is a walking abomination. Why couldn't she have done what any good-hearted pony like her should do and just let me bleed to death!"

In frustration, Twilight then levitated her canister of pills and threw them against the wall, causing it to spill everywhere.

"Can you clean that up Spike?" Twilight asked miserably, "I don't want Owlicious to get into that and have another explosive diarrhea attack."

"Im on it," said Spike, walking over to where Twilight threw the pills. When he picked up the canister, he noticed something rather odd on the printings.

After taking a closer look at it, he said to Twilight, "Um, Twilight, have you read the text on this thing."

"Well, no," she said, "why?"

"You might wanna take look at this," answered Spike, before he tossed the container over to Twilight.

When Twilight caught the container with her magic and looked closely at it, she read: "Warning: Side effects may include unusual cravings, increased adrenaline, over-exuberance, and pink-eye."

"This would explain almost everything!" Spike stated.

"Mabye," said Twilight, "But I haven't had any pink-eye,"

Right after saying that, Twilight turned back over to Spike, who jumped at the sight of her newly formed pink-eye.

"You do now!" said Spike.

Twilight then levitated a mirror out of her side table and looked at her self for a few seconds, schocked by her optical condition and thoroughly examing it.

"Oh dear," she said, levitating the mirror back to it's resting place, "so everything that has happened this morning was all because I was too lazy to look at a warning lable..."

"Well," said Spike, "that means you're not turning into Pinkie Pie! Isn't that neat?"

"No Spike," stated Twilight, "all it means is that I yelled at Pinkie for no good reason, and that i'm simply a mediocre excuse for a friend..."

Twilight then plopped back down onto her bed and simply stared at the ceiling in anguish. After looking at Twilight's miserable form laying on the bed for a few seconds, Spike thought for a moment, hopped up onto the bed, and sat down next to her.

"Twilight," he said, "remember when I ran away?"

"Huh?" asked Twilight.

"Remember that time, when you had me up until 12:45 in the morning re-stacking books, I was so upset that I yelled at you, calling you an ungrateful, facist, she-witch, and that you weren't my mother and had no right to order me around, and I ran out the door, saying that I never waned to hear from you again?"

"Yeah," Twilight said, remembering how angry and hurt she said when he said those things, and how she felt a large gaping hole in her heart after he shut the door, leaving her alone in the middle of her library.

"Well," Spike continued, "I spent the day after living with Scootaloo in her dumpster, talking about Rainbow Dash and making balloon-animals out of disposed condoms. It seemed that I finally had the life I wanted to live. But the whole time I felt a growing feeling of emptiness, sorrow, and anxiety forming in my stomach. I didn't truly know what it was until that night when it grew so intense, it almost started to hurt a little. That's when I realized how much I missed I missed living with you, or even just being around you for that matter. I had a good cry, said my thanks to Scootaloo, telling her that instead of taking up hospitality with that pony driving that white and windowless candy-truck, I was glad to take up hospitality with her, and ran non-stop back to the library. I wasn't expecting you to take me back of course, I just really wanted to see your face at least one last time. When you answered the door, I had absolutely no idea what I was supposed to say, so I just stood their nervously. I felt like my organs were imploding together. After a few seconds of silence, you caught me by surprise by suddenly yanking me inside, and hugging me tighter then I had ever felt before. We simply spent the next few minutes crying into each others shoulders. I was so happy, I didn't even care that the pony who was driving the candy-truck was staring at us from outside. We didn't even say anything until the following morning."

"I remember," said Twilight, in deep reminiscence.

"Now let me ask you this," Spike said, "After saying all those horrible things to you, why would you take me back?"

"Well" said Twilight, "Even though we have no blood relation, and I felt like my very being had been ripped out when you said that, I didn't want to lose you, and the simple thought of not seeing you again made me feel worse than any words ever could."

"And I'm sure Pinkie feels the same way," said Spike reassuringly.

After staring down for a few seconds, she looked up with a newfound sense of purpose on her face.

"You're right, Spike," She said.

Twilight then quickly hugged Spike and quickly went for the front door.

"Where are you going?" Spike asked.

"To fix this!" Twilight said with a sense of determination before heading out the door.

A few seconds after Twilight left, Spike said to himself smugly, "I've had that speech memorized for 7 months. Totally worth it."


It was a good 45 minutes into midnight when Twilight made it back to Sugar Cube Corner. She knocked on the door and waited for about 30 seconds. After receiving no answer, she knocked again, shouting "Hello?"

Meanwhile inside, Mrs. Cake was sitting on the couch in a drunken daze, and completely tired out from cleaning all the blood stains from that night's timberwolf attack, holding a bottle of tequila, as she does every night, completely oblivious to Twilight's knocking.

After knocking for the fifth time, Twilight lost her patience and looked up to the balcony window which she recognized as the window to Pinkie's room. She thoroughly pondered the ethics of going through another ponies window unannounced, and concluded that she may as well, since Rainbow Dash does it all the time.


Pinkie was fast asleep when a mysterious and scary noise from outside her window awoke her.

"Wh-who's there?" she said nervously, looking at her window.

She slowly got out of bed and crept over to her window. After she slowly reached for the curtains, she quickly opened them to see a mysterious silhouetted figure, with a frightening pink eye.

"AAAAAAHHH!" She screamed, "MONSTER!!!!!!!!!"

She then shot up at bullet speed into the air and out of sight. Soon after, the figure slowly opened the window and crept into the room. It then started looking around the place, as though it was looking for something. Just then, it was caught off guard by Pinkie jumping from a ceiling corner with a pony-sized blanked and wrapping it in it, yelling, "GOTCHA!". The figure struggled with all it's might to et out but Pinkie held on tighter than a lasso around a bull on it's period. After a bit of thrashing, Pinkie reached for the taser on the bed-side table and tased the creature until it's form was seen shaking under the blanket. Pinkie then removed the covers to reveal Twilight Sparkle, shaking uncontrollably and foaming at the mouth.

"Twilight?" she said, "What are you doing here? There's a dangerous pink-eyed monster loose in my room! It could be dangerous!"

After regaining control of her motor functions, Twilight shakily got up.

"Pinkie!" She said, "Why the hell do you keep a taser in your room?"

"Well," said Pinkie admittedly, "Sometime's when I'm up all night eating bags of pure sugar, my heart stops. And I can't afford a defibrillator."

Staring at her friend wide eyed, she quickly shook off her bewilderment and said what she had to say.

"Look," Twilight said, "I just came to say, that I'm sorry. I didn't mean what I said back at the party and I never should have said it, because none of it's true. You're one of the best ponies that i have ever come to know. You give happiness to just about everypony around you, and your way of seeing the world fills us all with a wonderful sense of fascination and bewilderment You may drive everypony up the wall every now and then, but that is one of your best and most defining qualities, and I wouldn't change that if my life depended on it (even though it sometimes actually does). We may not be sisters by blood, but I have always loved being around you, and just spending time with you, and I would be absolutly proud, be your sister my heart. We-"

"Stop," Pinkie inturrepted, "just stop *sniff*... You had me at ''Came'"

Pinkie then wrapped her hooves around Twilight and gave her a huge hug. Twilight, happy, yet somewhat confused by the statement Pinkie had just made, smiled in content.


One Week Later...

Things had pretty much gone back to normal (by Equestrian standards). Twilight was back to her normal self and she was siting with Pinkie at a table at Starbucks. The whole time, Pinkie was privately working on something on the table, with her head almost to her forelegs, shielding it from Twilight's sight until it was ready, as Twilight gazed curiously at what she could was up to.

"Can I look now?" Twilight said.

"Almost done." said Pinkie, determined.

"You said that 2 hours ago," Twilight stated, "When am I gonna-"

"All done!" Pinkie said cheerfully, brandishing 2 crude, homemade bracelets.

Twilight took one of them and read the words on it, which barely spelled, "Heart-Sisters."

"Wow," Twilight said, "This is amazing, Pinkie!"

"I'm also going to make four more for the rest of us!" Pinkie said.

"Well," said Twilight, "I'll treasure it always."

"Thanks," said Pinkie, "So, has anyone seen the pink-eyed monster yet?"

"No, Pinkie," Twilight said, humoring her friend, "I'll let you know If anyone has seen it."

"Good!" said Pinkie, "You know, your cute little speech last night made me think about my life, and has inspired me to try and patch things up with my own family."

"That's great!" said Twilight, "How do you plan to do that?"

"Well," said Pinkie, "I've sent them a little personal message to tell them how much I love them that I think just might do the trick..."


Meanwhile, at the old rock farm...

Farmer Pie had just woken up in his bed with a strange sense of discomfort. Sitting up, he undid the covers of his bed, he screamed at the sight of one of his prized rocks, smashed to pieces in his bed.

THE END

In a quick final scene, we see Dr. Horse M.D, wearing a straight jacket, and sitting at a picnic table with Screwloose behind Sugar Cube Corner late at night reenacting the spaghetti scene from "Lady and the Tramp," with Pinkie Pie singing and Derpy Hooves playing the accordion.

Written by The Psychotic Brony

Author's Note:

Certain characters belong to Hasbro.

Comments ( 6 )

I am so confused

Oh my CELESTIA...this story was so bucking HILARIOUS...
I
LOVE
YOU.
YOU
ARE
AWESOME

2450164 you don't get to be confused, you wrote this story. JK

I spent the day after living with Scootaloo in her dumpster, talking about Rainbow Dash and making balloon-animals out of disposed condoms.

How do you do it?
Every time I think I can't possibly be more disturbed by your humor, you throw something like this at me!
And it's hilarious every time.:rainbowlaugh:

2523376 From the desk of The Psychotic Brony:

The Psychotic Brony does not endorse any of the views or actions expressed in this work.

P.S. If your trying to make a point about racism, then don't use a racist pony as your emoticon.

P.S.S. You got the joke? Thats good.

Login or register to comment