• Published 12th Dec 2012
  • 791 Views, 29 Comments

High Tide, Low Company - MacDragon



Adventure of Captain Pip and crew on his ship the Bonny Lass

  • ...
5
 29
 791

The Return


Pip looked out over the busy harbor on the shores of New Saddle. Many of the Equestrian Navy's ships had been in dry dock undergoing extensive repairs for months now. Pip had watched ship after ship come and go. They would be hauled in by tug teams and placed in a dry dock. From there the water was drained and the ship was secured fast in a great steel harness, repairs would begin soon after. One after another, ship after ship. The damages from the battle of Bad Wolf Bay had been great, but repairs on the fleet were going quickly, thanks to the amazing talent of the Engineers Corp. All the ships that were deemed repairable were being fixed.

All but one.

Pip and his crew had been shored since their return from Bad Wolf Bay. It was torture to Pip. He thought a great deal about what he would do now. With no ship, and no guarantee yet of if he would be able to get another soon, his merits had certainly earned him and his crew a new vessel, but the resources just were not there to build him a new one. At least not until the repairs of the First and Second Fleet were finished. Pip understood. They had to keep their naval strength, the need for a stable fleet was more important than the want of one captain. He understood. But it was still hard being land bound.

On their return they had been taken to the nearby hospital and treated for their wounds. Dinky had thought him dead when she was unable to spot the Bonnie Lass among the returning ships. She had not given up hope though and had found Nixx among the workers on the docks, Nixx had taken her immediately to the hospital. She was overjoyed to find Pip there and ok, resting while he recovered from his wounds. She brought little Nightspark a couple days later, the young colt was at once happy and all talk when he saw Pip. All Pip could do at the time was stare at the young Draquus and think of Quillweave. Of the promise he vowed to keep.

Pip thought of Quillweave often. He'd saved his life more than once. The leader of the Guardians was indeed a Draquus, but he was much more than what the Draquus they'd fought had become. Pip wondered a great deal about the fate of the incredible pony and his band of Guardians. Their action had saved the First Fleet, neigh, their final action had certainly saved all of Equestria. Every time Pip looked at little NightSpark he thought of Quillweave. Even now, NightSpark flitted about above the valley that overlooked the Harbor. The gravity of what was in view before him was lost to the young pony. Or so Pip thought. He found out shortly after as he called NightSpark down to him and decided to have a very important talk with his young charge.

Nightspark landed with great grace for such a young flier. He trotted over to where Pip stood overlooking the harbor and joined him in looking at the repairs. Pip looked down and was intrigued to see understanding written all over the young ones face as he looked into the harbor.

"Do you know what they are doing down there?" Pip asked.

"Yes. There was a big fight wasn't there?" NighSpark said Quietly.

Pip was surprised at the young ones intuition. "How do you know that?" He asked.

"Mum told me. She said you were there. She said it was too dangerous for me and her to go too." NightSpark replied.

"She did huh. Well she was right. There was a big fight." Pip said.

"Where is our boat? Did it sink?" NightSpark asked innocently.

"Yeah...it did. I miss the Bonnie Lass a lot." Pip admitted to the colt.

"Me too. I liked out ship. I'm glad most of the crew survived. I like them too." NightSpark said.

"Yeah, that is good indeed." Pip said.

There was a short period of silence between them as they watched the work below.

NightSpark was the one to break the quiet.

"I was scared when we didn't see your ship with the others." He said quietly, "I thought you were not coming back either."

Pip looked at the colt in shock. NightSpark was staring ahead.

"What do you mean?" Pip asked.

NightSpark was quiet for a moment before he responded.

"I know you don't think I remember much from when I was even littler than I am now. But I do. At least some. I know I'm not from here at least. I was scared because I thought I'd lost you too. Like the last one who took care of me." NightSpark said.

"The last one? Do you remember who he was?" Pip asked, in shock that the colt could remember so far back.

"Not really, I was littler then. I know he was a soldier. He lived on the island with his the others. He always looked out for me. Before he left. I think he's dead now, or has been for a long time. I think he went to fight the same monsters you did." NightSpark said, his eyes in a solid stare as he recalled his past.

Pip was amazed at this youngsters memory.

"I was scared because I was so lonely when he left the island. I thought you had gone too. " He continued. There were tears running down his face but he wasn't giving in.

"You know...." Pip had to think carefully of his next words, as they would have a great effect on the youngster, "...I think you are right. He is a soldier. He was fighting the monsters too. I'm sure he's still out there. I bet he thinks of you a lot." Pip said.

The colt looked right into Pips eyes. Almost through him. His own eyes were slit like the rest of the Draquus, and they were full of memories, pain, and happiness. But what he saw most at the moment was intrigue and thought.

"You said 'is' " The young one whispered. "Why?"

"Well...you see...in my travels I met a great many ponies. I also met others like you. One however I became good friends with. He was at the battle where our boat sank. And at a battle long before that where he saved us from monsters on an island out past the horizon that way..." Pip said as he motioned out past the bay, "I also have been to your island as you well know. I learned a great deal from the leader there. I think he is still out there fighting the monsters. And if he is, I'm sure one day he will come back to us." Pip finished.

The little colt just stared at Pip. He could see the youngster working out what he had just told him in his mind. Putting the puzzle together.

"You...know him....don't you?" NightSpark asked.

Pip looked at his young charge, he had to tell the youngster the truth. He couldn't hide that from him.

"Yes, I do. And he told me all about you. He saved us all. He is a great pony. He misses you greatly. He and his soldiers saved us from a great threat. Before he did he asked me to take care of you. I promised him I would, no matter what." Pip said.

The little colt was quiet as the words sunk in to his young mind. He shuffled over to Pip and leaned against Pips leg as he sat next to him. "Well I'm happy he is ok. I hope I get to see him again too. I hope you get to see him again. He sounds like a good pony. I'm glad he asked you to take care of me. I like you and mum." NightSpark said.

They looked over the harbor as the sun set slowly. They were quiet as they watched another vessel being brought in to be worked on.

"Are we gonna get a new ship? I want to sail again. It is more fun than being on land." NightSpark questioned.

"I suppose we will soon enough. I'll make sure they give you your very own room too." Pip said.

"Really!" the colt said excitedly.

"Really." Pip said.

"Cool. Will Nixx and the others be there too?" NightSpark asked.

"Of course they will be! Can't have a ship without a crew." Pip said.

"They are a good crew." NightSpark said with a great yawn.

"Come on. Time to go home." Pip said as he nudged the colt alert.

NightSpark flitted into the air above him with a little hop and settled on Pips back.

Pip looked back at the young one who just smiled back.

Pip carried him home like that, NightSpark fell asleep before they were even out of sight of the harbor.

He trotted through the door and a tingle of magic immediately tickled his back. Dinky swept by, carrying the young one carefully before her as she passed him and took NightSpark to his bed. Pip followed and watched as Dinky tucked the colt in. She came out of the room, shutting the door behind her quietly so not to wake him. They retired to their own bed shortly after.

"You two were gone longer than normal." Dinky said curiously.

"Indeed....I told him tonight." Pip responded.

"Oh? Is he ok?" She asked in concern.

"Yes. He is ok. I'm quite amazed by him actually. His memory goes far back. Though vague. He told me more than I was planning on telling him. He remembers a lot. But he is happy with us. I think he has known for a long time about Quillweave." Pip said.

"Well I hope he didn't take it too hard. Time will tell. Come, let us sleep. Another full day awaits us tomorrow." Dinky said as she lay down for the night. Pip followed suit and was soon fast asleep.

He was awoken early in the morning by a rough nuzzle on his shoulder. He opened his eyes and was greeted by NightSpark staring at him.

"What is it bud?" Pip asked, now alert. He moved over to make room for the colt, it was a rare occasion but had happened a few times before, some dream, a nightmare sometimes, seemed to haunt him every once in awhile, much like any other youngster. Pip assumed it was that and made room for the colt to lay by his side where he would stay till morning was full.

Pip had lay his head back down but was immediately nudged again by NightSpark.

"Pa, there is someone here. He's a big Pony." Said the colt.

"Is it Radko?" Pip asked as he climbed out of bed, careful not to wake Dinky.

"No, he has shiny armor on and asked for you. He gave me some candy. I like him. Can I have it now?" NightSpark asked him.

"Better wait till after breakfast buddy, ok?" Pip said.

"Ok." Nightspark said and set the candy on the nightstand. Pip noticed a bite already missing from it and chuckled to himself.

"Can I come with you to see who it is?" He asked Pip.

"Better let me take care of it. Climb up with mom and try to get some more sleep kiddo. I'll be back in a minute." Pip said.

"Ok da." Nightspark said and tried to clamber up on the tall bed. He managed to get his front legs up but couldn't quite get his back side to follow suit. Pip nudged him up softly. The colt clambered over to Dinky and lay next to her, draping one of his webbed wings over her side and promptly fell asleep. Pip quietly exited the room and closed the door behind him. He looked to the front door and noticed it was closed and locked. He wondered if perhaps NightSpark had indeed been dreaming but decided to check anyway.

He unlocked the door and opened it a crack. The colt hadn't been dreaming. A palace guard from Canterlot stood at his door patiently.
Pip opened the door and greeted the guard.

"May I help you?" He asked.

"You are Pip, former Captain of the lost Bonnie Lass? Privateer under employment of the crown?" The guard asked calmly and respectfully.

"Yes, I am Pip. What can I do for you?" Pip responded.

"Your presence has been requested in Canterlot. We have a transportation awaiting. You may bring your family as well if you wish," He said in military fashion, then added more personally, "I'm sure your young charge would enjoy the palace, he's a smart young colt. You should be proud of him. Wouldn't even open the door for us. Talked to us through the mail slot." The other two guards chuckled along with him. "We will wait for you outside the docks. Take time to prepare if needed but I must insist that this is a matter of great importance to a stranger who arrived this very morning." The guard said. And then turned and lifted skyward with the other two.

Pip walked back in and closed the door. To his surprise NightSpark was already waiting for him by the couch.

"So...can I come too?" He said, not even trying to hide that he had listened to the whole conversation.
Pip just chuckled and tussled the youngsters mane.

"Let's go ask mum." Pip said. Nightspark darted to the kitchen. Dinky must have gotten up as well.
Pip followed and was preceded by NightSpark's excited babbling.

"There were three of them. They were all white and had big wings, and Armor. And one gave me candy! I like him. Da was talking to them just now and they want him to go to a place called Canterlot. It sounds fun. Can we go too?" The little colt said without taking a breath.

"Well, he's not wrong. They want me in Canterlot today. They have transport for us already waiting. You are welcome to come with me, if you like. I'm not sure what it's about but they said I may bring you all along if I so wish." Pip said to Dinky.

"Can we mum? Can we go with da to the Palace? I want to see it." NightSpark was practically begging.

"Well...I guess." Dinky said.

"Yay!" Shouted the colt as he hopped in place in joy.

"But first you have to eat your apple." Dinky said.

NightSpark glowered at the apple in front of him. Like the other Draquus he ate meat as well. Something that had a first taken Pip awhile to get used to when he first met the Guardians. He preferred the meat but he also knew Dinky wouldn't give in. So he took the apple and chomped it down as quick as he could.

"Let me see." Dinky said.

Nightspark opened his mouth. His little fangs gleaming in the light.

"Ok, good enough now go brush your teeth, can't go to the palace with dirty fangs now can you!" Dinky said to NightSpark who just giggled and galloped to the washroom excitedly.

Dinky trotted after the colt, giving Pip a peck on the cheek as she trotted after him. "Your breakfast is out on the table dear." She said as she passed.

Pip ate quickly. Listening as Dinky worked with NightSpark on how to use magic. His magic was stunted like all other Draquus but with Dinky helping teach him every morning and when she could through the day he was improving faster than they had expected. He was determined to get better.

Soon they were all packed and ready to go. Once they stepped outside Nightspark took to the air. He wavered a little under his own little pack but he recovered quickly. Pip and Dinky trotted after him as he led the way to the docks. Soon they found their way to the waiting chariots. The guards greeted them respectfully.

"Sir, Mam. Please board and we will be off at once." Said the guard Pip had spoken to earlier.

NightSpark flitted down beside the Guard who looked down at him with a warm smile.

"Thanks for the candy Mr.Guard. It was good. Do they have more at Canterlot?" He asked.

The guard chuckled kindly, "I'm sure they do youngster. I'll make sure that you get some when we get there. Now hop up with your ma and pa and we'll be off." He said with a grin.

NightSpark hopped onto the Chariot and tucked in between Pip and Dinky. "Are these fast?" He asked Pip curiously.

"They are indeed kid. Better hang on!" Shouted the lead stallion in good humor.

They launched off with great haste. The wind wiping around them. The land melted behind them, rushing past with great speed. NightSpark was laughing and fearlessly looking over the edge as they raced through the sky. He watched the world fly by the entire time they were traveling.

They reached Canterlot by noon. Touching down in the palace courtyard, lightly. They were allowed to stretch and recover from the quick travel. Nightspark flitted about the courtyard darting past the guards to their great amusement. Soon however they were greeted by a squire.

"Please come with me. Your presence is requested with haste to the throne room." She said and promptly trotted into the palace forcing them to follow quickly. NightSpark landed and trotted close to Pips side.

Moments later they were waiting outside the doors to the throne room. Pip had once met Princess Luna, long ago when he was a colt during one of her first ventures after her return. Since then much had happened. Discord who had once ravaged the kingdom had become a helpful and dedicated ally to the throne and was often around the palace. And not long after, Twilight Sparkle, whom resided in her own palace in PonyVille had become the fourth ruling Alicorn. His home town was full of lore he could be proud of. Yet even with it all he couldn't think of why they would need him at the palace.

There was a pervasive quiet in the hall as they waited for admittance. Soon the doors opened and Pip alone was requested forward.

"Wait here NightSpark, I'll call for you both when allowed." He said to the colt who had remained quiet.

"Ok da." Was his quiet response, he sidled close to Dinky as Pip entered the throne room.

At once he was before the two sisters. Celestia and Luna. Beside them were Cadance and Twilight. The four of them all here meant it must be important. There was a rustle of air from above. And when Pip looked up he spotted the mismatched and sinuous body of Discord floating on a semi transparent pink cloud, true to his nature.

Pip bowed to the four before him. "Your Graces. I came as quick as I could" he said.

Celestia was the first to speak. "Rise Pip. Thank you for coming on such short notice." She said.

"It is my honor your grace." Pip said as he rose. "What can I do for your highnesses?"

Luna Spoke now. "A stranger arrived in the early hours of the morning. Him and few others like him. They brought us an injured one just like them. But their story of who....what...he is we find hard to fathom. When asked why we should believe his tale after a battle such as the one that cost us great losses among the Second Fleet, a battle fought against his very kind he answered with one word. A name rather. Yours." She finished.

Princess Cadance was quick to follow, "So in light of his story and the simple answer we did as we felt needed done and had you summoned at once. I hope we didn't disturb your morning, but this is of great importance." She said.

The last to speak was Princess Twilight, "Welcome to the palace Pip. I hope your travel went well, I sent my own escort to retrieve you and your family. I do hope that we can learn about this stranger from you. I'm quite eager to hear your story." She said with equal amounts of discipline and excitement.

Pip looked up at Discord who he expected to speak next. But was only met with a solid stare in return.

"I will do my best." Pip replied.

Celestia clacked a hoof on the marble floor.

Another door, this one smaller, opened to the side of the room. The stranger trotted in, a cloak of black hung about him, obscuring his face and body. Following close behind him was a Draquus, one missing a wing.

Pip looked back to the stranger. Then at once the truth of his identity was clear as sunlight to him and he was happy and confused all at once.

"Quillweave!" He said in shock.

The stranger tossed back the hood and nodded to him.

"My Graces, whatever this Pony has told you is no lie. I will back his claims with my own word. He saved my life more than once against the Draquus. I trust anything he says, as you all can as well I assure you all." Pip said with a bow.

"Quillweave. Welcome to our Kingdom. I must thank you for your assistance and I'm sorry for your losses. Please, accept our condolences. Please take a moment to tell your tale to your friend here." Celestia said.

Quillweave bowed regally to them and then turned to Pip.

"It is good to see you well friend." He said.

"Same to you my friend." Pip responded, "What happened?"

"You remember the dragon at Bad Wolf Bay correct? And how myself and my people took him from there." Quillweave asked.

"How could I ever forget." Pip said.

"Well we succeeded in our fight against the dragon. It will never be a threat to this great kingdom again." He said.

"This is great news. Though I see your fresh healed wounds. It went badly didn't it?" Pip said.

"I'm afraid so. Many of us fell in the fight. Only a few of us are left. But that is beyond the reason I have come here." Quillweave said gently. He stomped a hoof and the Draquus with the missing wing sauntered forward and knelt down.

"I said that we were victorious in our battle against the dragon....we were. But we did not slay him." Quillweave said quietly.
Pip looked at his friend then back at the Draquus. Realization hit him like a cinderblock.

"So why do you need me?" He asked.

"I needed your words of trust. So that your rulers would believe my tale and allow me to make a request of grave importance and heavy responsibility." Quillweave stated.

He then turned to the Princesses.

"My highnesses. You have heard my tale. Have listened to my history. And have heard the trust of one of your own in me. I respectfully ask for permission to make a request of your kingdom." Quillweave said with a polite bow.

"Speak Quillweave. We shall listen." Luna responded.

"In light of what my small remaining group achieved in defeating the dragon that came to your land from ours, as you see before you his changed form that he shall remain in till the end of his days. We cannot care for him. Nor do we have a kingdom of our own to take charge of his....living imprisonment....I returned with him after hearing tales of the legendary ability of your highnesses to care for threats that once were. I humbly ask that you take him as a charge under your protection to remain where ever you deem fit for him. That he be treated well and watched over. He is of no threat any longer I promise, as we have made sure of it. He is broken inside but not completely. In time he will come to understand our ruling. But he will need help that we cannot offer." Quillweave finished.

The Princesses sat in quietness for a moment. Then Princess Twilight rose and approached the Draquus with the missing wing. She worked some magic on him. Many types of magic. And once satisfied she turned to the others and nodded before returning to her own seat.

"We will take him into our care. He shall remain a guest in our kingdom. His care will be overseen by Discord. Whom we feel is best suited to the task at hand." Princess Celestia responded.

Pip felt the air stir and looked up to see Discord stirring from his cloud for the first time since he entered the room. The Draconequus moved slowly and pointedly towards the Draquus with the missing wing. He wound himself about a pillar as he moved down to the throne room floor. His form changed many times in his descent. Some made sense, others gave Pip a headache. Discord now was coiled in front of the Draquus, who now was sunk down low and quivering.

"You know well what I am. Who I am. Don't you? You are right to fear me. Your magic was once great. But you know that it is small compared to what my kind is capable of. Like you I once lay waste to armies, brought kingdoms to their knees and lorded my rule over what I thought as lesser beings. I made the same mistake you did though and failed to see the strength in love and friendship that ended up being my demise. You may be old, but I am far older, I was imprisoned for a thousand years. It took me even longer to learn the error of my ways. I will look after you, I shall not harm you. You need not continue to fear me. Trust me and I will show you a different way, if you are willing. It will take time but with help I think you will come around. Come, I have a very dear friend I would like for you to meet. She is kindness incarnate and will help you as she helped me." Discords voice was liquid. It was powerful and carried both a promise of kindness and a warning. The Draconequus bowed to the Princesses and then ushered the Once Dragon out through the main door. Pip caught a glimpse of the yellow pony from his hometown, Fluttershy, waiting for Discord and then following him from the castle.

"We thank you for your kind words Sir.Pip, you have helped a great deal in our decision making." Princess Celestia said to him before turning to Quillweave.

"You are welcome to remain in our kingdom as long as you like. You and your Fellows. Please accept the hospitalities of our kingdom as thanks to the great deed you have committed in protecting an empire that wasn't yours. You have our thanks." The four princesses bowed to Quillweave in thanks.

"Thank you your graces. We will remain and regain our strength but we will not stay long, there is still much work to be done." Quillweave said returning the bow.

He turned to Pip now.

"You made a promise to me before I left." Quillweave said.

"I have kept it to my best ability. He is here, would you like to see him?" Pip asked.

"It would bring great joy to my heart to see him, yes." Quillweave said.

Princess Luna had Dinky and NightSpark admitted to the throne room.

NightSpark rushed to Pip, all a chatter.

"I got to talk to the Guards again. They were nice too. And then a big yellow Pegasus talked to me. She was really nice to me. Then I saw the one she left with. He looked different, like me. And I saw the other Draquus with the missing wing. Is he ok? I hope he is ok, the nice Pegasus left with him so I'm sure he will be ok....." NightSpark had caught sight of Princess Twilight, who now stood in front of him.

"Bow to her, like this." Pip said, showing the colt how to bow.

NightSpark Imitated him and then giggled as she returned the bow.

"He's quite amazing." She said, looking closely at every inch of the young colt.

"He is indeed." Said a heavier male voice from behind her.

Princess Twilight stepped aside and allowed Quillweave to move forward. NightSpark froze.

"Hello little one. Do you remember me?" Quillweave said, as he settled on the floor, lowering himself to nearly the same level as NightSpark.

The little colt stood there for a moment, staring at Quillweave intensely, Pip gave him a gentle nudge. NightSpark approached Quillweave and tentatively reached out, smelling the air around him. He edged close to Quillweave, who remained very still. Then, slowly at first, then all at once he wrapped himself around Quillweave as best as his little body would let him. He was crying now, not fighting it. His memory from long past now brought back as all his hopes about the pony came true. Quillweave held the colt tightly, his own tears fell but slowly, though the joy was no less. Pip was happy for both of them.

"I'm so happy you came back." NightSpark said.

"I'm happy you remember me. You were so small when I left. I'm so sorry I left you." Quillweave responded.

"It's ok, you went to fight the monsters. I'm glad you did that. You saved me and the others. And you saved my new Ma and Pa." NightSpark said between sobs of joy.

Quillweave looked at Pip happily.

"I'm very happy to see that you are happy with your family here. Pip is a very good friend of mine and has taken wonderful care of you. I'm sure they will continue to take care of you as well." Quillweave said.

"Continue? Are you not going to stay too?" NightSpark said.

"I would love to. It would bring great joy to my heart. But I cannot. There are still many monsters that I must fight. I cannot allow them to get stronger. You understand don't you?" Quillweave said with a tinge of sadness in his voice.

"Yes, I understand. It is ok. I would like to stay with Ma and Pa. They are the best. Do you think someday when I'm older and stronger that I can come with you?" NightSpark asked Quillweave.

"Yes, I will always be near, all you ever need to do is ask for me and I will make haste to see you. And someday when your are older, and stronger I will take you with me and show you where we came from. If you would like." Quillweave said.

"I would like that. I will be sure to eat all my apples and fish so I can be strong like you and Pa." NightSpark said. "I promise."
Quillweave hugged the colt close once more and then rose to his hooves.

"Take care of him Pip. I trust you and your wife to care for him in my stead." He said to Pip.

"We shall do that friend. Thank you for bringing my husband home to us." Dinky interjected as she made her approach.

"Your are welcome my lady. Take care of Pip, he seems good at finding trouble." Quillweave said with a chuckle.

"Oh I shall." Dinky said.

"I must go now. Thank you Pip, and thank you my highnesses." Quillweave said. He bent down and nuzzled NightSpark, "Behave young one. And look after your parents here. Take care of them for me."

"I will, I promise." NightSpark said.

Quillweave bowed once more and trotted from the room. His visits would continue to be regular as he would always return to check on his friends and family.

"Pip. In regards to the great efforts of you and your crew we thank you for your service to the throne. We are sorry for your loss, both in crew and your beloved ship. In payment for your deeds we have sent order to the Admiralty to at once begin the building of your new ship. It is to be begun immediately upon your return to New Saddle. Again, thank you and may the winds ever fill your sails." Princess Luna addressed him.

"Thank you your highnesses. It will be a great honor to sail once more for the throne." Pip said with a bow to the Princesses.

"You are free to return home now. Thank you for your appearance today. Your chariot awaits you in the courtyard. Peace and love to you and yours." Princess Cadance said as they all bowed to him. Pip and his family bowed back and exited the throne room and were once again whisked home by the palace guards.

It was sunset again when they returned home. And true to their word when Pip and his family trotted down to the harbor overlook there, in one of the dry docks a new ship was being built under the guidance of Nixx who had saved the designs for the original Bonnie Lass.

They looked over the harbor as the sun set, enjoying the quietness as they all sat near one another and looked out over the ocean. NightSpark sat between them, a wing draped over the back of Pip and Dinky, he was yawning and would soon fall asleep. The sea breeze was warm and comforting. Soon they would have their new ship and they would be able to set sail on whatever adventures lay before them. But for now, they were happy to watch the sunset and revel in the love of their family.

THE END

Author's Note:

I hope you all enjoyed this adventure. I'm sorry I went a long time before finishing this story. I was rather lost as to where to go with it. I have worked through it though. I hope you all enjoy the last of the chapters. Thank you for reading. :D Keep writing yourselves and may the writers block be ever fended away by your imaginations!

Comments ( 4 )

5032225 You silly man you said the same thing again but I do agree this story does have its moment's

I know Pip is fond of the old Bonnie Lass, but he may want to look into the designs of Trotua Humphreys (You try ponifying Joshua Humphreys' name) We still have one of his ships with us today *points to U.S.S. Constitution*

well it is finished ... and it was a very good ride

I'm glad you liked it doorcf, thanks for being such an avid follower. I went on hiatus for quite a long time, sorry about that. IRL things took up my writing time. Glad to have finally been able to finish this story.

Magthere, Indeed, The U.S.S Constitution is indeed an amazing ship. Have you seen the USCGC Eagle? Similar type of ship. Equally as awesome.

Login or register to comment