• Published 8th Dec 2012
  • 915 Views, 38 Comments

The Fool of Hearts - Dizastrous



Inside of the Void, the most faithful servant of Sithis drifts in madness, until he is called upon.

Comments ( 10 )

Well, today certainly didn't mark the end of the world. But the end of Celestia. Ah... I kill myself.
Anyway, was that specter Lucien Lachance? And about Sigel; is he dead?

1834794 The specter was indeed Lucien, still in the service of Sithis when he is called upon, and Sigel is not dead. I believe Equestrian law enforcement to be lenient on those who 'talk' much like the american system.

Well that was awesome.

1834805 Awesome. Lucien is my favourite homocidal assassin.

Anyway, I find it odd that Sigel hasn't been killed yet. No one betrays the Dark Brotherhood and lives to tell the tale, after all. And I don't think the Equestrian law enforcement will help him much if Cicero was able to strike down Princess Celestia. Personally, I'm content to see where things go from now on.

YEESSSS! YEEEESSSSS! YEEEEEEEESSSSSS! THE GODDESS OF THE SUN IS DEAD! THIS IS FANTASTIC!
THIS IS WHAT I HAVE BEEN WAITING FOR! AHHAHAAAAHAHAHAAAAAAAAAAA:pinkiecrazy:

1834960
Whoa there, mr.sadist, no need to lose your shit, lol.

Pretty good chapter, I'm interested to see where you will take this story now that Celestia is dead.

1835662 Sorry, lost my mind a little...... but anyway good chapter.

Hmm... Maybe Sithis is what caused Nightmare Moon? Both want eternal night, and both are powerful and have shadowy magic. Luna gets a special treat, being taken to see Sithis himself. Heh.:rainbowdetermined2::rainbowderp:

Know this. Every Dark Brother and Sister is a child of Sithis. He whom we call Sithis has many other names. Chaos. Doom. Discord. Sithis is the Void."
―Lucien Lachance

Login or register to comment