• Published 22nd Jan 2012
  • 847 Views, 10 Comments

The Magic Within - Fluffy Cloud

  • ...
1
 10
 847

Chapter 2

Celestia approached Twilight, expecting her to jump up and attack. Instead, she just layed there.

Then, she could see Twilight standing up, with a dazed expression on her face. Twilight then ran to Celestia and hugged her.

"Celestia, what happened?" asked Twilight.

"It's going to be okay, Twilight," said Celestia.

"Oh, I know everything will be okay."

Celestia let go of Twilight and looked at her. Twilight's eyes were glowing white, and she had a pair wings. Which made her a alicorn.

Twilight flew over to the thrones. Celestia tried running to her, but she tied up in celestial bronze chains. Instead, she tripped and fell.

"Tell me, Celestia, what do you see in these pictures?" asked Twilight.

Celestia turned the stained glass windows and stared. The Elements of Harmony defeating Nightmare Moon, and then Discord.

"Friendship. Harmony. Happiness," said Twilight. "Part of me loved it. But this part of me doesn't. So, with my power, I will change Equestria into my empire!"

"Twilight, you don't have to do this," Celestia begged. "Please, bring back your old self."

"Silence!" exclaimed Twilight. She turned to Celestia. "Now, will you give me your throne, be my slave, or fight for the throne?"

"I will never fight you, or be your slave," replied Celestia calmly. She then heard the doors slam open, and saw Luna stomp in.

"So, I suppose you have the same reply as your sister?" asked Twilight. Luna nodded.

"Well then, I have only one option for goody-goodies. Banishment," said Twilight. She aimed her horn at them. "One to the moon, and one to the sun. Goodbye, former princesses."

---

"One, two, three!"

The five friends bucked down the door and walked out. The chamber door seemed to prove weak to teamwork.

"Let's go help Twilight, girls," said Rarity as she ran up the steps, Everypony followed her.

Halfway up the steps, Applejack heard a voice. Go back to the chamber.

"Did y'all hear that?" asked Applejack. Everypony turned to her.

"Do you mean the sound of our hooves?" asked Rarity.

"No," said Applejack. "A voice. It sounded like...Princess Luna."

Everypony shook their heads. "You must be hearing things," said Fluttershy.

Get you and your friends back to the chamber said Luna's voice.

"There it is again!" said Applejack. "Do you hear it now?"

"No," said Fluttershy.

Get you friends back to the chamber! NOW! yelled Luna in Applejack's mind, using the Royal Canterlot Voice.

"Make it stop, y'all, make it stop!" cried out Applejack. She slumped down.

"Ignore her, AJ," said Rainbow Dash. "Ignore her and run!"

Applejack stood up and ran up the steps with her friends. She ignored Luna's yelling.

The five ponies ran through the halls, dodging fancy Canterlot ponies, vintage pots, and armor. They dashed through the halls and through the doors of the throne room. "TWILIGHT!" exclaimed the five ponies.

Twilight turned around. "Well, well, who de we have here?" said Twilight. She looked at them and smirked. "Guards!" she commanded. Two guards dashed to Twilight's side. Applejack, Rarity, Pinkie Pie, Fluttershy, and Rainbow Dash watched as Twilight's horn glowed and the guards turned to gray, just like Discord had done with them. "Guards," said Twilight. "Capture these ponies and throw them in the dungeon. I will decide what will happen to them later."

The five ponies looked in horror as they watched the guards walk forward. "Twilight," said Rainbow. "You don't need to this. Please, we're you're friends."

"You were," said Twilight. "But not anymore."

" RUN!" said Luna in Applejack's mind. The five ponies ran out of the throne room, through the halls, and out of the castle's doors. The guards followed them, and when the guards passed other guards, they turned gray too. Soon a huge group of guards were running after them.

The guards had soon chased the Elements into the city. Everypony looked up from their shopping to see what the comotion was. The Elements saw, up ahead, a large group of ponies. They ran into the group, easily dodging them. The guards though, trampeled over them. The Elements quickly hid in a alleyway, as guards passed by them.

"What should we do now?" asked Rainbow Dash.

Go stay with the Diamond Dogs for a while said Luna's voice.

"Luna says...to stay with the Diamond Dogs for while," said Applejack shakily.

It seemed that the day would get more bad and bad, until it was as terrible as a rotten apple.

Comments ( 3 )

Seems good but I feel it's little bit rushed. I thought there would be long struggle within Twilight.

So, I take it that this story has been cancelled? :fluttercry:

Login or register to comment