• Published 29th Nov 2012
  • 4,631 Views, 254 Comments

Dear Princess Celestia, What if? - djElectrOctavia



Letters from Twilight Sparkle to the Princess, involving What If questions.

  • ...
22
 254
 4,631

What if the Flim Flam brothers won?

Dear Princess Celestia,

What if the Flim Flam brothers won the cider contest? What would happen to Sweet Apple Acres? What would happen to Applejack and her family? What would happen?

Your Faithful Student,
Twilight Sparkle.


Dear Twilight Sparkle,

Is this a request from Applejack or somepony? It seems rather directed off you, but I guess that is alright. I'm not implying you are selfish or anything, I would never do that.

If they won the contest, they would literally tear apart their business, but also crumble themselves. They are only good for making cider, and when the time goes, they can't do much else. They would become bankrupt quickly from the masses of money they would use to make more machinery for farming.

Sweet Apple Acres would eventually turn into a factory wasteland. Why? Because of a small war. The entire apple family and some other ponies against the Flim Flam brothers and their advanced machinery. 78% of the Apple Family would die, 12% injured leaving only 10% left. Well, technically 100% left because there would only be 10% of the original 100%, making it 100% then.

Applejack and her direct family would be among the ones to get injured and killed. Applejack injured along with Apple Bloom, but Big Mac and Granny Smith would die. The 10% of the 100% of the Apples would have taken Sweet Apple Acres back, except with nothing left but rubble and dirt.

So overall, we can tell that if they did win, it would be a great tragedy for the Apples. The reason you and your other friends did not help was because Applejack insisted and blocked you out. Thankfully, due to your friendship, you did technically win, producing the best quality cider.

Princess Celestia.