• Published 29th Nov 2012
  • 4,627 Views, 254 Comments

Dear Princess Celestia, What if? - djElectrOctavia



Letters from Twilight Sparkle to the Princess, involving What If questions.

  • ...
22
 254
 4,627

What if I was a colt?

Dear Princess Celestia,

I have to ask you this as I wonder myself a lot... What if I was a colt? Would I have one of those weird dingle dangly things? Would I still be the same? Would I weigh more? Would I still have my friends? What of relationships?

Your Faithful Student,
Twilight Sparkle.

P.S Can you please burn this letter after use? Thank you!


Dear Twilight Sparkle,

After showing my royal guard, Shining Armour, Princess Mi Amora Cadenza and also Luna, we have come to a conclusion that it would be very different. Okay, maybe I didn't show it to the guards. Or Luna. Or Cadence, Or Shining Armour but still, very different.

If you were a colt, of course you would have the 'dingle dangly thing'. Did you not read the biology books I sent you to study? I expect you know the actual words for this sort of thing. Also, they are not weird as in Equestria the census says that there are in fact more stallions than mares. I understand how they may come across as weird for you though.

You would not be the same. You would be male. But in terms of position, yes. You would be the same. The only thing different is that you would be much more shy than you are now. You would weigh considerably more considering the extra space for organs and the extra weight in between your hind legs. You would still have your friends, except the relationships would be further away. You would tend to spend less time with them, thus being less of a friend the them.

Princess Celestia.

P.S Am I allowed to show at least Luna?

Also, a gold star for a good question.