• Published 29th Nov 2012
  • 4,631 Views, 254 Comments

Dear Princess Celestia, What if? - djElectrOctavia



Letters from Twilight Sparkle to the Princess, involving What If questions.

  • ...
22
 254
 4,631

What if I was your daughter?

Dear Princess Celestia,

I am sure you have heard the rumours as long as I have and it has me thinking, what if I was your daughter? How would this affect our current relationship? How would this affect my relationship with my friends? I hope you can answer this question, as it is tearing at my mind.

Your Faithful Student,
Twilight Sparkle.


Dear Twilight Sparkle,

If only you were my daughter. You are the best unicorn in Equestria and any mother would be proud of that. I'm actually fairly jealous of your mother and father.

If you were my daughter, I probably would spend more time with you in Ponyville and send you lots more letters. Other than that, I can't do much else because it would disrupt your learning. You would have guards outside the library at all times, obviously showing that I would care much much more for you. I know that you can protect yourself though, which is why I don't post them outside your house right now. Our relationship would be much closer.

This will not affect your relationship with your friends, they accept you for who you are and they don't let anything get in the way of each other. You will still hang out as much as you do, except with me occasionally coming round. If you wanted Shining Armour to be my son, so he can be your brother, that is still all right except the fact he could not be married to Cadence.

I hope this answer was good for you. If you have any more questions please feel free to ask me, but because of the previous ones, I am around 50,000 papers behind schedule. I won't be able to answer for a while.

Princess Celestia.