• Published 29th Nov 2012
  • 4,625 Views, 254 Comments

Dear Princess Celestia, What if? - djElectrOctavia



Letters from Twilight Sparkle to the Princess, involving What If questions.

  • ...
22
 254
 4,625

What if I was a pegasus?

Dear Princess Celestia,

What if I was a pegasus? Would things be different? What would my cutie mark be? Would I still be so closely related to you?

Your faithful student,
Twilight Sparkle.


Dear Twilight Sparkle,

You should not think of the what-ifs, but if you must know...

You would become a member of the Wonder Bolts, flying fast enough that sparkles would cover the floors. Rainbow Dash would still be the fastest flyer, but not as clean as you. The colours that you would have trailing behind you would be violet, medium purple and dark purple. Due to the sparkles you leave behind, your cutie mark would stay the same. You would still be my student, except for the pegasus group. Shows would bring in far more money than you earn today, however, you would not be an element of harmony or be doing anything exciting. Shining Armour would not be in the guard, but instead he would be looking after you making sure you get everything you need. If you want to try out being a pegasus, come to Canterlot and I will let you play around with wings for a while, except you won't be as inclined as this path says.

Princess Celestia.