• Published 29th Nov 2012
  • 4,629 Views, 254 Comments

Dear Princess Celestia, What if? - djElectrOctavia



Letters from Twilight Sparkle to the Princess, involving What If questions.

  • ...
22
 254
 4,629

What if I was a fillyfooler?

Dear Princess Celestia,

What if I was a fillyfooler? You know, like me enjoying the company of other mares? Would I still be the same to you? What would be happening?

Your Faithful Student,
Twilight Sparkle.


Dear Twilight Sparkle,

What a strange question to ask. Well, if you really want to know, then I shall answer. I'm going to answer anyway so burn this letter if you don't want to know.

If you were a fillyfooler, you would be quite the mare catcher. Mares all across Equestria envy you on a daily basis, so if the news became public, then you would have your house covered. I'm not sure I should say this, but- *FOREVER* Sorry, it seems Pinkie won't let me. Anyway, you would be the most famous mare in Equestria.

Your studies would sadly be postponed as the mares would have taken your interest, and so you devote some time to them. Still, not sure if I should tell you through my orb, but... Fluttershy would be your main interest, however it would be kept quiet and so nopony would ever know.

Of course you would still be the same to me. I would not think any differently of you or act any closer towards you. Oh, my. The Orb says I would even fancy you, how strange. So if you do become a fillyfooler, make sure to let nopony know, and stick to Fluttershy I think.

Princess Celestia.

PS. You might want to keep this letter hidden or burn it.