• Published 9th Jan 2012
  • 1,584 Views, 4 Comments

The last Human - Skamper Gunalen



Well what more description do you want, its the story of the last human.

  • ...
4
 4
 1,584

Leader of the pack


(OK lets try the last chapters system again it helped me a buck load to not get confused once again this is probably a spoiler for you that tells you what character will be appearing in each chapter tell me if this system bothers you readers so that way I can know if to keep it up or remove it.Rarity,diamond dogs and once again black is me.)




After all that had happened the recent days I had finally managed to get my things back to normal, I had to mix some herbs to get my crippled legs to get better faster. As I have mentioned to the rainbow one, the forest can be a very good friends, its herbs were like magic. I had my regular breakfast and my normal maze check which just involved walking around the maze looking for something to collect, I had forgotten to mention that I have sort of an obsession over collection useless things it's normally rocks I like the shape of and things that I could use as tools.

I was about done with my maze when I saw a small, shining thing on the floor and looked it over, it was a small sapphire I was not personally interested in diamonds, just in regular plain rocks so I was not really sure what to do with this. "Maybe I’ll just throw it outside." so my course was set; I walked out of the maze and headed out of the cave, the sun did not burn my eyes this time, I got use to it when I was running in town a few days ago. I was surprised that the Rainbow one or Fluttershy like the basket she left said her name was.

I was about to throw the rock when suddenly, I heard a noise coming from my side, something like a grunt I turned to see three dogs standing on their back legs and they were wearing coats, I was stunned by this, I thought I was the only creature that had clothes on everyday , my next action would tell me if they were actually smart or just some weird animal someone dressed up for fun.

"Hello." Was all I said and their attention was immediately drawn to the diamond I had in my hand.

"The diamond, give it to us!"

"Cool talking dogs, I wonder what other animal can talk hear in the forest as well”

"The diamond, give it to us! " He got very close to me and tried to grab the diamond but I just held the diamond up as high as I could so he couldn't reach it.

"No I am not giving this to anyone ... Unless you are open for a deal." He turned to the other dog with him that had not said a word they discussed and then he turned back.

"Yes, deal for a diamond."

"Yes precisely, how about I'll give you this diamond if you bring me something good to eat?"

He didn't even think about it he and his friend headed back into the forest, now I had to wait.

Not even 15 minutes had passed when they showed up with a big brown bag.

"We get food, give us diamond."

"Ok fine then here" I gave them the diamond and they left "Ok now lets see what I just got" I opened the bag just to get hit in the face

"Stay away from me you ruffians"

I was barely recovering when a white... unicorn?, Ok you know what this world just stopped making sense to me she began to look around

"Where are your dogs?" She finished looking at me I was still on the floor agonizing over the fact that this world was officially crazy , I mean it was hard enough to accept pegasus, now a unicorn what's next both of them together in one pony and what would that be, an alicorn? Darn now I am just making weird stuff up. I knew it was a bad idea to use those mushroom for medicine when I don't know if they are hallucinative now my head is all messed up.

"You, are you the leader of those dogs?"

"If I say no, will you tell anyone about meeting me?"

"What I can't simply ignore I met you, you're ugly and unfabulous!"

"So? doesn't mean you have to tell everyone i am here"

Oh dear you do know it's said everypony right?"

"What? That’t way off the point, you can't-"

"And What are those horrible thing you're wearing? are they actually supposed to be clothes?"

"Whoever you are I don't care about what I am wearing or how I look to you I just need you to not tell anybody about where I am"

"You know , you would look very good in a suit could you go to my boutique some time?"

"Wait, I just captured you and now you're offering me new clothes?"

"Well you said that it wasn't you, so that means the dogs that did capture me left me here and you saved me. So the least I can do to thank you is to give you new clothes."

"That is quite considerate of you even though you don't know me"

" Well of course even if you are the most un-fabulous thing I have ever seen the least thing I can do is make you look good with your clothes"

I was about to accept when I just remembered “Wait a second, you're just trying to get me close to town so that the police can catch me."

"The police please dear, I don't get involved in those types of things, I have more than enough money I earned by my own hard work that I don't need some filthy money give as an award for helping in your capture."

"I'll believe you for now but if I ever go it will be at night because I can't be seen at day."

"Oh that is just fine dear but when will you be coming?"

"I don't know, I don't have a very busy schedule so I suppose tonight"

"Splendid I will be heading back if you don't mind"

"You sure you can find your way through the woods?"

"Oh yes, but one more thing, what's your name?"

Oh darn what should I tell her my real name? No, that would be bad in case she decides to turn on me that would just give the police more information about me. "My name is Skamper."

"I am Rarity, it was a pleasure to meet you even though it means I had to get dirty in the forest."

I adjust as I see her trotting away so I knew she wouldn't come back but now I had something to do later this day ,I say this plan cannot go wrong.

--————

I was knocking at her door when yet again the thought of this being a bad idea crossed my mind.

"Coming."

I heard her hoofsteps coming toward the door, she opened the door and looked me over once again like earlier in the morning this day.

"We have got a lot of work to do, come in” She trotted in and walked into a different room. ”Remember to close the door darling.”"

I shut the door behind me and took a seat waiting patiently for her to came back , she stepped back into the room carrying a measuring tape around her neck and a pair of red glasses on.

Now dear, I will need you to stand up so I can measure you.“ She stepped in a bit closer.

It had been awhile since I had done something like this, getting myself measured so they could make clothes for me.

“Ok.” I stood up, already knowing what to do; I stretched my arms out to the sides so she could measure everything , she took a bit longer having to add a few extra notes and a drawing of her own on a small paper where she was taking all the notes since I didn't have the same shape as a pony.

Alright dear I have everything I need to start working if you could be so kind to come back in a few days, this is a whole new design I am making it will take time to finish it

I head towards the exit. “Thanks a lot Rarity.“

No need for thanks dear I am simply returning the favor. “ She closes the door behind me.

I walked back into the woods looking around everywhere, I loved the woods; the only sound there was nature. I didn't encounter any problems as I finally arrived to my cave, I looked around and the only living creature there beside me was the bunny that according to Fluttershy was Angel.

“You little traitor! You went and told Fluttershy where I was!”

He probably couldn't care less about what I had just told him, he just kept to his own way and went into the woods, I had not noticed how much time I had lost from going to Rarity’s boutique and back here, it was already sundown and everything was starting to get dark .

I walked into my cave and went to my bed to get some sleep .

(Authors note : two people helped me to edit this chapter so a big thanks to Shelly de Killer & Xyretr for the help)

Comments ( 0 )
Login or register to comment