• Published 20th Nov 2012
  • 1,718 Views, 16 Comments

My Roommate is a Lycanthrope - Stasiarose



This is a sequel to, My roommate is a Vampire. I do not happen to know the author though.

  • ...
13
 16
 1,718

Good and Bad news

Hello fans of this story, I thank you all for the support but, but... The actual author of M.R.I.A.V has made this same thing. Really hurts my heart to cause, I had 3 other chapters prepared to type but then I saw 'My Roommate is a Lycan' in populars. So if you want my version of the story to stay up leave a comment. I'm planning to walk away from this FOREVER. Sorry.
~Stasiarose

Comments ( 9 )

...*cries eyes out* YOU HAD SO MUCH POTENTIAL TO A GOOD STORY:raritydespair::raritycry::raritydespair::raritycry: I was really looking forward to reading this series of chapters:raritydespair::raritydespair::raritydespair:...All good things must come to an end I suppose...

DJ-Pon-3 (wipes away tear) Approved:moustache:

Wait, so you didn't write the story?

The Actual Author Ended his version of the story, does that mean this cna be Revived?:pinkiehappy:

The first fan fic I read was my roommate is a vampire

I haven't even read it, but I can already see what is wrong with this story. You aren't giving an overview of what the story is about, you're just saying stuff like thank yous and all that stuff. You can still do that, but that is generally put a little less front and center. Some people probably gave it a thumbs down just because of this factor.

please post the chapters

What the? I searched up "My Roommate is a Lycan" and I got no results!:pinkiegasp:

I also searched on Dennis the Menace's profile (The author of MRiaV), and I only saw three stories, none of which were My Roommate is a Lycan.:pinkiegasp::pinkiegasp:

Sooo....what happened?:rainbowhuh:

I would agree with some others that there is something worth reading here; but I would implore the author to, if they are ever coming back to this again, hopefully reformate so that it isn't a giant wall of text. Although given the amount of time that has passed since the original posting of the story, that may already be the case. It's a shame cancellations on stories like this that actually have something kinda fun to read happen for any reason or another.

Login or register to comment