• Published 27th Oct 2012
  • 2,149 Views, 79 Comments

Warrior Cats: The Fifth Clan - Luna Plays Minecraft



Some of the ponies from Equestria get brought to the forest as cats and for a new clan.

  • ...
11
 79
 2,149

Cancelled

Second story I have cancelled in a month. It is so sad D:

Anywayyyyys I cancelled this story because, A, I completely HATE writing this type of story. B, I do not see it going anywhere. and C, I have three other stories that I am working on too. But don't worry, I'm terrible at keeping my promises ;)

Comments ( 25 )

damnit you. oh well, like you said you dont keep promises so you might ITF continue. if you dont then i will go keep the story up. i may seem terrible at story making, but if i see a story through some of it, i can steampress the excact thing and the character's feelings and yeah.

1563266 There is actually a 75% chance that when I get some of my other stories finished i'll work on this again ;)

1563283ok. :') hope it actually continues.

1563283ok. :') hope it actually continues.

Damn. I never cancel any of my stories in case I get the urge to write them again.

Wow... That's too bad. :fluttercry: The series was one of my favorites. I'm really hoping that you continue it. This has potential! :twilightsmile:

Holy fuck!
I love The Warrior series!

1514553 One does not simply stop following warriors,
cdn.memegenerator.net/instances/400x/30612850.jpg

1539099 I think it was a tree that gave him battle wounds:trollestia:

After reading, I noticed you could have scrunched it up into one big chapter. And I'm doing one, too, if you would like to give it a read.

2280169 No, I think lightning struck a tree, it came crashing down, and he died of battle wounds. Yup, seems legit.

2390501 I'm glad you like it. This one may be cancelled, but I just started another Warriors crossover. In my opinion, it's better because I think I've improved since writing this. The other story is My Little Warriors, and it's in my series about Rainbow Dash and Vinyl Scratch, if you're interested.

:ajbemused::fluttercry::ajsleepy::flutterrage: my reactions...in order...:rainbowwild: dun judge me!

Can I pick up on this o3o :rainbowhuh:

I'm interested in continuing this story if you don't want to finish it. I have a pretty good idea where I'd like for it to go.

2917471 I'm pretty sure I will never finish it, so you can continue it if you want.

2920105 Okay. Do you want any credits like I'll say this is a continuation of the cancelled story Warrior Cats: The Fifth Clan or do you not want me to mention you?

2920838 Yes, i'd like credit of me being the author of the original story. Thanks :twilightsmile:

2920978 Your totally welcome! I'd better get started on it. Oh and I have ALOT of story projects. Like 21 I think. Meh I'll get back to them.

Comment posted by LadyFacepalm deleted Jul 23rd, 2013

2921029 Okie dokie lokie! Link me to it when it's up :pinkiehappy:

OMG! AN AUTHOR ON FIMFICTION THAT LIKES WARRIOR CATS AND MINECRAFT?!?!?! This. Is. AWESOME! :yay: :yay: :pinkiehappy: :derpytongue2: :twilightsmile:

I really like your stories, Luna Plays Minecraft! :pinkiehappy: :pinkiehappy:

Man I thought this was a rly good story.... oh well

bu... bu... but HOW COULD YOU!!!!!!!!!!!!!:fluttercry::raritydespair::raritycry::fluttershbad::applecry::fluttershysad:

Login or register to comment