• Published 28th Feb 2024
  • 176 Views, 0 Comments

A New Adventure - coolpony01



After Twilight's son is taken by the nobility as punishment for him being granted a mural in Canterlot along with a golden heart. She is determined to get him back and will have to travel back to the realm she used to live in to have any hopes

  • ...
 0
 176

Ch 21

It has been a day. And I noticed that my body felt funny in a magic sort of way finally we would be free. I then saw Pinkie Pie and hugged her and I saw Discord. “I know we don’t really have the same idea about chaos but we all have one thing in common. Nobody should use authority to hurt an innocent. It’s just way too much order.” Discord said with disdain. I could tell he was genuinely truthful perhaps he does have some virtue in him.

He then snapped his fingers and we got teleported to a an underground complex beneath the city. “He’s in there, it's time that we rescue him.” Discord said.

We came up with a plan Discord would teleport us into humans and we would make our way to his cell and then teleport him away.

The royal guards were also there in case things got serious. It got to that point my parents will likely punish these gueys for causing a military intervention from another country.

When we got to his cell. I felt great sympathy and relief for seeing my son at last he looked like he was fairing well clearly kept on a good diet. But emotionally he seemed scared though still strong he’s a resilient little guy. “Alright before I leave I have to ask you a question?” I said seemingly in a tone of distaste and authority.

He sighed. “What do you guys want from me this time?” He asked.

“Do you remember when I told you that I’d never leave you back in the Crystal Empire?” I asked.

That got him by surprise. “M..mom?” He asked in shock.

I just smiled at my son. We then led him out of the building using a spell discord cooked up to make it look like we were both humans. But an alarm rang and they realized it was us. No! I will not lose my son again!. I transformed us into humans and we fought our way out since I had a lot of rage my magic was super charged to my feelings I even went into my magical state in order to defeat them which happened.

We went out of the building and Spike and i hugged.

“Spike I have something to tell you.” I said happily.

“What is it mom?” Spike asked.

“I’m going to ask Fluttershy to marry me.” I said.

“What but this means.” He then smiled. “I’m going to get another mom?” He asked.

I nodded my head. “Yes Spike she’s a wonderful mare and I love her and I know she’ll be a good fit for you.” I said.

“How touching.” I looked around in a bit of fear at my mom’s voice I then spotted her and dad along with some soldiers.

“Reunion between family is always special. But now that you got that moment.” She smiled. “I’m going to have to ask you to come with me.” She said.

“No!” Spike spoke enraged and in fear as he was held captive.

“You have nothing to fear. I wouldn’t expect my grandson to be afraid of his grandmother.” Mom said.

“Grandmother?” He asked.

“Spike you know how I said I found loving parents… someplace else.” I said.

“You mean they’re them?” He asked.

I smiled resuaringly. “It’s okay Spike they just want the best for us we’ll be heading home soon.” I said.

“And where is that?” Mom asked.

“In another universe.” I answered.

They looked shocked “Well I figured you were from another planet from first meeting you but I never did imagine the idea of a multiverse.” Dad spoke in shock.

We then left.

I met up with mom and dad while Spike was sent with the royal guards for safety reasons. “So Twilight as that is now you’re name. Oh I’ve always wanted to get these answers.” Dad spoke exicteldy. I chuckled and he looked flustered and calmed himself.

“Well Twilight what is the name of your species?” Dad asked.

“Ponies.” I answered.

He couldn’t help but chuckle at that as he remembered that he and mom had nicknamed me their little pony.

“So how many types of ponies are there? You’re friend Pinkie Pie explained to me that she had a strange ability to predict the future and passed events I didn’t believe her at first until she gave a very detailed description at how your mom and I met. She’s a very strange lady” He said.

“Yeah Pinkie’s very strange but in a good way.” I said smiling at the thought of my friend. I then stopped. “Well there’s six types of us. The most common being four of us. We all have…. Magic.” He looked at me in shock.

“So you really do have magic. I thought that was a bunch of hocus pocus.” Dad said.

“Well earth ponies they have magic with the environment they can help plants grow healthier and quicker as well as occasionally being blessed with future and past senses like you witnessed with Pinkie Pie.” Pegasus Ponies have wings and are capable of flight; they are also capable of manipulating perception and can cause a cloud to rain or snow. It’s actually very useful for controlling weather and dangerous types in Equestria.” I spoke happily rambling on and on but I caught myself. Unicorns that's my type have more active magic and with our horns we can do all sorts of things like levitating an object.” I said.

“Can you show me?” Dad asked.

I levitated a small object on the table and handed it to Dad. He looked fascinated and wrote about it in a journal.

“Then there’s bat ponies. They have the ability to understand high frequencies and also have wings that are bat-like along with fangs. Now they’re very controversial because of Nightmare Moon many of them were thought to have worshipped her but it was later found out that none of the bat ponies worshipped Nightmare Moon but rather her more regal and kind hearted counterpart Luna. Well the nobles went on a killing spree having their soldiers attack and kill any bat ponies they came across. When Celestia found out she had the nobles responsible exiled and paid a very large and generous payment to all the bat pony families affected. Then there’s the recently rediscovered crystal ponies. Their coats glow a crystal like color and take either an earth pony, pegasus, or unicorn form. They were enslaved by an evil shadow king of dark magic known as Sombra.” I said.

“Dark magic?” Dad asked concerned.

“Yes unicorns with high amounts of magic are capable of casting such spells.” I said feeling nervous since I know I definitely could.

He smiled. “We can discuss this later. Your mother and I know you and we know you would never resort to such things besides humans can do something similar with Unalaq being a primary example.” Dad said.

I forgot about Unalaq. That made me feel a little bit better since it means that humans can’t claim we’re a threat because of our dark magic if humans can possess dark spirit powers.

“True. There’s one more type and it’s the most powerful of all being alicorns they posses the traits from earth ponies, pegasi, and unicorns, alike but they have ten times more power than them and they’re… immortal.” I answered.

Dad looked shock. “Immorality I know the spirits could posses that but someone born a mortal.” Dad said.

“Yes there’s a spell for it but Celestia rarely casts it. Only those truly deemed worthy are granted it.” I said.

“Why do you keep referring to her as Celestia rather than princess?” Dad asked.

“Because she’s my mentor.” I said.

“Ahh they did say you had a very well connected and well mannered mentor.” Dad said.

“Yes she’s the one who sent us on this mission.” I said.

“So you were afraid that your son would be taken away and moved someplace else if you talk that is understandable.” Dad said.

“Thank you for understanding dad.” I said.

“What I don’t get is why you didn’t just tell your mother about your magical abilities she wouldn’t of harmed you over it.” Dad said.

I felt a bit of guilt at that. “Well see I have a lot more magic than any ordinary unicorn see I was able to actually hatch Spike’s egg in spite of it being a stillborn that takes a lot of magic to do and… my eyes glowed.” I said.

“Ahh much like the avatar I see why you were afraid. You know we killed Korra and you were afraid that we’d harm you if we ever menytioned the fact that your powers are similar to hers.” Dad said.

I still felt guilt. “Y…yes. It’s just I also happen to be the element of magic. See magic can also translate virtue there are six spirits of magic that five of my friends and I represent. Laughter, Kindness, Geneoroisty, Honesty, Loyalty, and the most powerful of all being magic it’s supposed to represent the good that magic can bring as well as the spark of friendship.” I said.

He looked fascinated. “So virtues are a part of one’s power much like the spirits.” Dad wrote this down seemingly fascinated.
“There’s something I need to tell you it’s about how I ended up in that universe we believe that it may have been the fact that I’m the element of magic since it is needed to defeat various threats to the realm.” I said.

“Threats?” Dad asked.

I shouldn’t of said that. “Yes threats I’ve had to defeat a good four villains over the last few years.” I said.

“And you are sure that you’re able to do this?” Dad asked.

“Yes I am telling you what I told mom I’m a big adult now and I know that things can be danegrous but none of you can stop dangers in life and I need to be treated like an adult besides all the threats already passed.” I said.

“Alright you do have a point. I assume you were afraid that mom would try and keep you from doing your duty?” Dad asked.

I let out a sigh “Yes I need to do my job and mom can’t just stop me from protecting those I love.” I said.

“No, I understand. I’ll talk to her. She needs to understand that you’re apparently necessary to defeat such threats. I’m sure the princesses wouldn’t be to happy if your mother tried to keep you her even for safety reasons.” Dad said.

I smiled. “Thanks dad.”

He smiled back “You’re very welcome but you were talking.” Dad said getting us back to our conversation.

“Well see a portal just showed up out of nowhere and sucked me in about right after I went back to my room.” I said.

Dad just looked at me with sympathy. “So you didn’t run away, you were just the victim of circumstances.” Dad said.

“I’m so sorry for what happened.” I said.

“No you will not say that it wasn’t your fault. It was in fact a good thing and you don’t have to regret what happened. You were reunited with your other family members and that we can’t take away from you.” Dad spoke with care and joy at the fact that I was reunited with my other family members.

I looked at him teary eyed. “Thank you for understanding me dad.” I said.
“I will always understand my daughter.” He said.

He then left to go talk with my mom. Great now she’ll freak out about all the dangers I’ve faced.

Mom then walked in I could see a bit of fear in her eyes but it was quickly removed to show a look of bravery for me. “So Twilight your father says you’ve been in danger before?” Mom said.

I let out a sigh. “Well yes but I’ve been able to manage my foes just like you have.” I pointed out.

She sighed. “Yes I know but your father and I just want you to be careful.” Mom said.

“And I will all the dangers have already passed even Chrysalis was recently captured and sent to Tartarus for her crimes and so I know that there will likely be no more dangers.” I said.

“Yes I’ve heard of her. I can’t believe you could have been.” She spoke fearfully.

“Well it didn’t happen and it’s best that you don’t worry about all of this because nothing could’ve stop these dangers in the first place. Stopping danger is like getting rid of bandits in the first place but that can’t be done and danger can’t always be avoided.” I said.

She smiled and chuckled. “You are your father’s daughter all right.” She said.

“Yes I suppose I am similar to him in my regard for my love of the science and culture.” I said.

“Well your love of culture isn’t a surprise especially given the fact that you were raised by your father.” Mom said.

“You’re culturally otuned too you are the one who got me to enjoy southern style earth nation culture after all.” I said.

“True. True. Just promise us you’ll at least try to stay safe.” Mom asked.

“Don’t worry mom I will.” I said with a reassuring smile.

She smiled. “Good. Now I think you have some friends to reunite with.” Mom said with a smile.

I smiled at that. “I think I will.”

I then met up with my friends they were all there the fellow elements of harmony, my friends from Canterlot, even Zecora was there. I cried happy tears and went and hugged them. “I missed you guys so much.” I said pleasantly.

I then saw Fluttershy and gave my mare friend a kiss. “Our animals missed you perhaps you and Spike can visit again soon.” Fluttershy said.
“Yeah perhaps we can.” I said happily that I was finally reunited with my family and friends.

Comments ( 0 )
Login or register to comment