• Published 28th Feb 2024
  • 176 Views, 0 Comments

A New Adventure - coolpony01



After Twilight's son is taken by the nobility as punishment for him being granted a mural in Canterlot along with a golden heart. She is determined to get him back and will have to travel back to the realm she used to live in to have any hopes

  • ...
 0
 176

Ch 8

I have gotten closer to Jinoria. We apparently enjoy culture and equality a lot and enjoy talking about it. I am just about to meet up with him at this restaurant because we wanted to get to know each other more. I smiled when I saw her. “Hello Jinoria.” I greeted respectfully.

“Hello Twilight.” Jinoria said.

We went to our seats and ordered our food. I got a veggie wrap and so did she. I wanted to be respectful and I don’t mind a non meat dish. Besides, I quite enjoy veggie wraps to begin with.

“So Twilight how have you been doing working for your company?” Jinoria asked.

“Oh it’s been wonderful I’ve just been promoted as their newest permanent scientist.” I said happily.

“That’s wonderful to hear.” Jinoria said.

“So how are you and the airbenders doing?” I asked.

“Well we could be better. It's… very hard to defend others from bandits or even deliver food since they find any useful materials to be their own.” Jinoria said.

“Yeah I did hear about that sorry for asking.” I said apologetically.

“It’s quite alright, it's important to talk about and your company has helped us tremendously especially with those new security cameras you just developed.” Jinoria said.

“Yeah they are a wonderful piece of technology.” I say happily at the progress this city is making in becoming more well developed.

“It really is I’ve always admired both technology and the spirits myself.” Jinoria said.

I laughed. “I’m not surprised you did grow up in Republic City after all.” I said.

“Yeah that is true.” Jinoria said. “Though I won’t lie I also do admire your magic.” Jinoria said.

“Yes magic is a very useful form of energy.” I said.

“I’ll say it could replace the need for producing toxic gases in our atmosphere and that’s very important.” Jinoria stated she has always cared about the environment after all in that way she reminds me of Fluttershy. Oh how I miss Fluttershy. I miss how we would greet each other every morning. I miss how we would enjoy picnics or outings together. I miss how she and I would help Spike become a better person. But I can’t dwell on the past right now. I don’t have to remain grateful since fate has taken a cruel turn on myself and my son. But I can’t forget that there are still many things to be grateful for as well.
“I’d have to agree that is important I won’t lie my parents use… too much technology.” I stated, My father spirits bless him is a very honorable man who cares about his people and that I have to admire. But I can’t admire how much carbon dioxide he puts into the environment as it is deadly. And I can’t admire what he’s used his machines for enforcing his and mom’s rule in a far too extremism way. But I still can admire his progress still and the fact that he still cares about equality. I even heard he and mom recently passed a bill that would ban discrimination for non earth benders in public places and I have to say that was a good decision and that I will admire.

“Yes they do seem to use too much spirit energy to run that horrid weapon of theirs.” Jinoria said. I won’t lie. I do admire how my father created such a weapon but it still… alarms me.

“In that I’d have to agree.” I stated fearfully.

“Well enough of that dark stuff did you hear that they recently opened that new air bender cultural center.” Jinoria stated passionately.

“Oh course I have.” I said beaming.

“Yes it will do good for others to learn the grand history and culture of airbenders.” Jinoria spoke pleasantly.

“Yeah I’d have to agree that is very important.” I stated happily.

“And I’m glad you helped fund it.” Jinoria said thankfully.

“It was nothing culture is a good thing to embrace.” I said passionalty.

“But you and future industries still helped support it and for that we must thank you.” Jinoria said.

“Well I’m grateful that you all feel that way.”

Our food then arrived and we enjoyed the veggie delicacy and the taste.

Later on we’d have to leave but this turned out to be a great talk between friends.