• Published 28th Feb 2024
  • 175 Views, 0 Comments

A New Adventure - coolpony01



After Twilight's son is taken by the nobility as punishment for him being granted a mural in Canterlot along with a golden heart. She is determined to get him back and will have to travel back to the realm she used to live in to have any hopes

  • ...
 0
 175

Ch 17

Mom just got back from the revolt that occurred in the western side of the city. She looks tired and stressed. I don't want her to feel either of those things because I love her. She’s my mom after all. Though I still hope she forgot about that discussion we had. She then turned to me with a look of commitment and I knew she hadn’t forgot. “So are you ready to tell me why you apparently have enemies are you going to keep stalling?” Mom asked.

“I… can’t it’s not like I wouldn’t but I just can’t not this answer.” I said.

Mom let out a sigh. “Chika be reasonable I can help you, but I need this answer.” Mom said trying to be persuasive. I remained silent. “If I can’t get it out of you through persuasion, I can find… other ways.” Mom said.

She then picked me up and I got scared and lifted me up higher in the air. My eyes widened at that was she going to eat me. “If I can’t get the information out of you, I may have to resort to something I really don’t want to do.” She said passionalty.

“Wait you promised you’d never hurt me.” I protested in fear.

“Well not everyone can keep those promises.” She then dropped me down her throat and I screamed.

I then woke up. “Chika are you alright?” Mom said alarmed.

“I just had a bad dream.” I said not wanting her to worry.

“A bad dream about me eating you?” She asked, hurt and worried.

“I.” I said.

“Where would you get it in your head that I would ever do anything like that to you.” Mom said concerned.

“I know I was just worried when you said you wanted to get me to talk about the Daitu and my ties with them.” I said.

“You don’t need to panic like that, you have quite a lot of anxiety don’t you.” Mom stated.

“Yeah I’ve been anxious these last few months.” I said not able to tell her why.

“Yes I am aware eventually you’re have to talk but you need to know I would never resort to anything like that.” Mom said with care.

“Yes I know you’re a good leader for the most part.” I said.

She laughed a little. “For the most part I don’t mind if you don’t agree with the decisions we make but you weren’t so resilient towards our methods in the past.” I said.

“Well things… change.” I said.

“I get that and you don’t have to agree with all my decisions I’m not that kind of ruler though I do hope you can at least try to understand the decisions your father and I made.” Mom said.

“Don’t worry mom I will.” I said while smiling reassuringly.

“Good now let’s get you some breakfast after a nightmare like that you’re need to eat and I made your favorite.” Mom said with a smile.

That got me to beam. “Rice noodles with egg slices?” I asked.

She nodded her head and I enjoyed my breakfast and the fact that I am at least reunited with my other family.