• Published 30th Sep 2023
  • 244 Views, 8 Comments

Twilight's revelation - -Personwrites-



Twilight sparkle faces something she has only seen in her nightmare's

  • ...
 8
 244

A new kind of pain

Twilight’s eyes lazily opened, being instantly blinded by bright lights.A river of pain ran through her body.She groaned and mumbled incoherently, her ears rang as loud voices kept arguing.

”Twilight, Twilight wake up baby,” her mother says, voice full of worry and grief.

“ Mommmmmm,” Twilight mumbled, her voice raspy and dry. It seemed the room grew increasingly quiet. Twilight opened her eyes her magenta orbs scanning the room her mind racing as she bolted upright instantly regretting it when a rush of throbbing, aching, feeling covered her entire body and inside.

“Twilight sparkle, you are in serious trouble,” her mother said, lifting Twilight’s face with her hoof.

“What did I do?” she asked raising her eyebrow questioningly.

“Well for starters you fainted,” she stated looking sternly at her daughter.

“What! W-why did I faint?” she said her eyes staring calculatingly as she mulled over the possibilities.

“ The doctor said it was from lack of sleep, dehydration, and undernourishment,”she said with a sole tear running down her cheek.

Author's Note:

This is a short chapter and I am so sorry that this wasn't updated for almost two months. :pinkiesad2:
But expect updates more regularly. Thanks to my one devoted fan! GhostRidder1996 :pinkiehappy:

Comments ( 5 )

Don’t you mean Twilights revelation?

11776599
Yes! Thanks for correcting me!

11776661
I have fixed it! Thanks again for the correction! 😁

I can't wait for more chapters, I'll be sure to be notified when a new chapter comes out.

11777472
Can't wait for for the next chapter.

Login or register to comment