• Published 16th Aug 2023
  • 199 Views, 1 Comments

A Word Game - TheKing2001



Lyra and Lightning Dust play a new game and decide to record it and post it on youtube. Naturally, chaos ensues.

  • ...
 1
 199

Chapter Two


Lyra


I sat back down with two new glasses of water and towel to absorb the water from the last round. We had surprisingly gone through both our glasses. I didn’t really think a game about words could be fun but I was wrong. So very wrong.

“Hey Twist!” I called out as my girlfriends sister walked past us. Twist looked miserable with her hair in all directions and slightly green.

“Hey there Mith Lyra,” Twist mumbled as I grinned at her.

“You can drop the miss part. Makes me feel old.”

“Okay. I undertand. I’m gonna go to bed again. I feel tick,” Twist muttered and I smiled faintly. I personally found her lisp adorable. I waved as she stumbled up and the stairs to the spare room.

“Okay your turn,” I turned to Lightning with a large grin. “Hope you’re ready LD.”

“Oh I am. Twist is cute.”

“I know right? She’s nice,” I said fondly. “Now enough sweet talk! Let’s get dirty!”

“God that could be misinterpreted. We should introduce the others to cards against humanity,” Lightning mused as she inspected the paper and picked up a pen. That was a really good idea. “Alright, give me an adjective.”

“Sweaty,” I said after a moment.

“Give me a female name please.”

“Well Bon Bon is here too. Just put down Bon Bon,” I answered with a shrug.

“Bon Bon. Got it,” Lightning commented. “Adjective.”

“Sloppy?”

“Noun.”

“Vagina I guess,” I shrugged as Lightning gagged a bit. “What?”

“I hate that word. Sounds gross.”

“Grow up would ya?” I asked with a grin. “It’s just a word.”

“You’re seriously telling me of all people to grow up? You rode a toy pony through Walmart while shouting giddyup and got us banned!” Lightning exclaimed with a playful glare. “Part of the body.”

“Colon I guess,” I said as we both snickered. “I went indoors with that one.”

“Is the colon a body part?” Lightning asked between her laughter.

“It’s most definitely a part.”

“Hit me with a noun.”

“Salad,” I said as I leaned backwards. “You like salad?”

“Not particularly you?” Lightning asked as she wrote in the book.

“Not really unless it has Catalina on it. And I mean a shit ton,” I answered.

“You mean ketchup?” Lightning asked with a grin. “Person in house female.”

“Whatever you wanna call it. And put Bon Bon again I guess.”

“Alright. Part of the body, plural.”

“Knees.”

“Noun.”

“Cockring,” I grinned as Lightning laughed.

“God help us all if you get a comedy show. Plural noun please.”

“I should get my own show you are right,” I agreed with a smile. “Dicks.”

“Adjective.”

“Hard.”

“Adjective?”

“Fucking hell another,” I grumbled. “Hairy.” Instantly Fluttershys pet dog entered my mind. Harry was a giant fucking dog.

“Interesting. Adjective again.”

“Sticky,” I said as I rubbed my fingers together.

“Alright water in,” Lightning demanded as I drank from my cup and held the water in. “This one’s called Pillow Fight.”

“Mhm,” I muttered around my water.

“Last time I went to a sleep over, a sweaty pillow fight broke out. Out of nowhere, Bon Bon grabbed her sloppy, fluffy vagina-” Lightning burst out laughing as my eyes widened and I spit the water everywhere.

“Oh my God no!” Bon Bon shouted down the stairs as we laughed even harder. “Ew!”


After a stern talking to from Bon Bon, we continued our game. I’m pretty sure we are both in hot water now. I’m also pretty sure I’m sleeping on the couch tonight but oh well. That line was hilarious.

“Out of nowhere, Bon Bon grabbed her sloppy, fluffy vagina,” Lightning struggled to continue as I filled my mouth with water again. “And began swinging it at anyone close to her.” She snickered as a bit of water shot out of my mouth.

“Pffft!” I mumbled and bit my lip.

“Where the fuck am I?” Lightning asked as she scanned the page. “Oh there. Soon enough, everyone joined in and I got hit right in the back of my colon.”

I gagged a bit on my water and giggled. Now I knew what Lightning meant by almost drowning. Hopefully she knows how to get water out of my lungs because I’m pretty sure Bons would just watch at this point.

“As soon as I recovered, I tossed my salad,” Lightning laughed as I spit the water into the air and hastily covered my mouth as I joined her laughing.

“As soon as I lined up, tossed my salad!” I exclaimed with a giggle as I fell backwards.

“It’s as soon as I recovered!” Lightning corrected with a grin.

“Oh what did I say?” I asked in confusion between my laughter.

“As soon as I lined,” Lightning explained as I grabbed her shoulder and started laughing again. “Oh fuck my life.”

“For real,” I agreed as I refilled my mouth of water.

“As soon as I recovered, I tossed my salad at Bon Bons knees,” Lightning snickered into the pillow she fell ontop of as I giggled softly and fought to keep the water in. “But I missed. Instead, I knocked over an expensive cockring and my pillow split open. Dicks flew everywhere!”

Lightning waved her hand around for emphasis as the other weakly held on to the paper as I felt water dribble down my chin.

“The fight stopped when we all broke out into hairy laughter. The fun ended when we realized we had to clean up the sticky mess,” Lightning read as she smiled faintly. I swallowed my water and stared at her.

“What kind of sleepovers you having that end in sticky messes?” I asked pointedly as she rolled her eyes.

“Not like the ones we have,” Lightning commented as her eyes widened. “Wait that sounds bad.” I laughed as I nodded my agreement.

“Alright everybody that’s all for us,” I announced as we looked at the camera. "maybe this will be a regular game we play and might even switch up with the rest of the girls. We hope you all had as much as we did and have a great week!” I quickly stood up and shut the camera off and made a mental note to cut that part in editing.

“Alright I gotta piss. Be right back,” Lightning said as she stood up and headed for the bathroom. I glanced behind me as Bon Bon dropped a pillow and blanket on the couch. I gulped nervously as she walked up the stairs.

Looks like I was right.

Author's Note:

Super short story. This is a little sneak peak of the various games I have planned for the groups to play. Let me know if you're interested in more stories similar to this. Have a goodnight!

Comments ( 0 )
Login or register to comment