• Published 16th Aug 2023
  • 198 Views, 1 Comments

A Word Game - TheKing2001



Lyra and Lightning Dust play a new game and decide to record it and post it on youtube. Naturally, chaos ensues.

  • ...
 1
 198

Chapter One


Lyra


I sat on the couch as I tossed another another chip into my mouth as Lightning Dust paced back and forth around the living room, looking at my book collection in the living room before continuing her pacing.

“You’re making me anxious with this pacing and I don’t like it. Sit down,” I said finally and patted the seat next to me.

“I’m bored,” Lightning grumbled as she sat down and placed her boots on the coffee table. “Not that I don’t enjoy your company but I’ve seen this movie a hundred times Lyra.”

“Same. I’m bored too,” I sighed as I turned the TV off and tossed the remote on the table. “We could play a game.”

“I think after the argument we all had after uno, I’m good on games.” I winced slightly at the reminder and I made a mental note to put Aria and Lightning away from each other if we ever play again. “Actually wait right here.”

Lightning pushed herself off the couch and ran into another room. I laid on my back and listened to the sound of her rummaging around. She quickly returned and held up a book.

“Behold!” Lightning exclaimed with a grin.

“A book,” I said dryly. “Great suggestion. What’s so special about this book?”

“It’s your house. You should know!” Lightning shot back as she sat down. “It’s something called Mad Libs.”

“Oh you mean the game mom and dad used to play back in the dinosaur age before video games were invented?” I asked with an unimpressed look. “Joy.”

“Based on some of these entries, I’d say it’s a pretty wild game,” Lightning commented as she flipped through the book. I peered over her shoulder and my eyes widened.

“Wow the fuck? I never knew mom and dad had a mouth like that on them,” I shrugged. “Why not? We can record it and post it on the group channel.”

“We haven’t really uploaded on there recently. I’m down.”

“Alright let me go talk to Bonnie and I’ll be back,” I promised.


“Where do you want the camera set up?” Bon Bon asked as I came back with two glasses of water. Might as well make the game more entertaining with water.

“Right in front of the table so we’re both in view,” Lightning responded as she tossed some pens on the table. Bon Bon nodded as she placed it there and shrugged. “Yeah that’s perfect. Thanks for helping.”

“No problem. Happy to help,” Bon Bon commented as I tossed her a smirk. “Just don’t be too loud please Lyra. I’m trying to make our bed and finish up laundry. Plus Twist isn’t feeling well so she’s asleep upstairs.”

“Alright we’ll try,” I promised. Hopefully I’d be able to keep. Bon Bon could be scary when mad, especially when it came to her sister.

“Is it on?” Lightning asked Bon Bon disappeared upstairs.

“Hello everyone!” I exclaimed with a smile. “We’re back to play a new game. Lightning is joining me to play something called Mad Libs. We hope you had a great day and can with laugh with us if you didn’t have a good one and that’ll it get better.”

“You sound like a commentator at a sports game,” Lightning snickered.

“Don’t look at the page or I will crucify you,” I warned with a grin as I picked a page at random. “Give me a noun.”

“Uh fuck,” Lightning muttered. “Fuck!”

“Is fuck a noun?” I mused. “Eh screw it, I’m writing it. Plural noun.”

“Bananas.”

“Ooh good one. Verb ending in ing please,” I said as I wrote in the answer LD gave me.

“Dicking,” Lightning said instantly and we burst out laughing. I rolled my eyes as I wrote it in the book.

“Plural noun please.”

“Rollerblades.”

“Okay,” I shrugged. Not the funniest answer but maybe it’ll be entertaining when I read the story. “City.”

“Can it be a fictional city or does it gotta be real?” Lightning asked with a raised eyebrow.

“Just give me city name. Anything works.”

“Hell.”

“Hell okay. Plural noun.”

“God how many fucking plural nouns are there in this damned thing?” Lightning grumbled as she leaned back. “A noun identifies something so a plural noun is more than one. Potatoes?”

“Good god,” I chuckled. “Adjective.”

“Bloody.”

“Okay Octavia bloody hell,” I commented as Lightning snickered. “Noun.”

“Mountain lion.”

“Scary fuckers. Ever get chased by one?” I asked.

“No, the fuck. Have you?”

“Nope thank God. Number.”

“Nine hundred and eight.”

“Hit me with another noun please,” I smirked as she groaned.

“Fuck me,” she muttered. “Pussy.”

“Pussy. Got it,” I giggled to myself. “Adjective.”

“Skinny.”

“Ooh good one,” I congratulated her sarcastically. “Verb.”

“Juggler. Imagine being a juggler. Just throw shit in the air for a living and catch it.”

“That’d be cool as fuck. Just start juggling knives,” I shrugged. “Or glocks. Verb.”

“Uhhhh flap!” Lightning shouted as Bon Bon walked down the stairs. “Sorry. Flap.” Bon Bon walked into the kitchen and shook her head.

“Another plural noun.” Lightning stroked her chin in thought as she sighed.

“Kitties I guess. Fucking evil things. Opalescence is a scourge on humanity,” Lightning grumbled as I laughed. I had to agree with her on that one.

“Verb ending in ing.”

“Bleeding,” Lightning commented as I nodded. “This is surprisingly tedious.”

“A bit. Number me.”

“Fifty three. My lucky number.”

“Uh okay. Weird number to like,” I said as I took a sip of my water. “Adverb please.”

“What the fuck is an adverb? Boldly I guess.”

“Ooh first try. That’s a record for you. Gimme a noun and then an a adjective.”

“Pinkie toe and rough.”

“Alright that’s all. Put the water in,” I instructed as Lightning started drinking from the mug I brought her. “And keep it in. In nineteen eighty one, the US launched the first real space fuck.”

Lightning choked a bit on her water as she shifted in her spot and I snickered as I glanced over at her. She gave me a thumbs up and I laughed a bit harder.

“It was named Columbia and piloted by two brave bananas,” I read as a bit of water leaked down Lightnings chin. If that almost made her laugh, the next line was definitely going to make her lose it. “They had practiced dicking for two years and were-”

Lightning cut me off as she spit the water out of her mouth and burst out laughing. I could faintly hear Bon Bon chuckling in the kitchen as I started laughing.

“Jesus fucking christ,” Lightning muttered with a small grin as she drank from her cup again.

“I know. They had practiced dicking for two years and were expert rollerblades,” I continued as Lightning pressed a hand against her mouth. “Columbia took off from Hell using it’s powerful first stage potatoes and soared off into the bloody blue mountain lion.” Lightning gagged a bit as her eyes widened as she spit her water out.

“Almost fucking drowned,” Lightning explained as I giggled.

“At an altitude of nine hundred and eight feet, it went into orbit around the pussy,” I read as Lightning spit her water out and fell on my shoulder as we laughed. I pressed my hand on my chest as I joined her. Felt like my chest was gonna explode from how hard I was laughing. “For people watching from earth, it was a skinny sight juggler.”

“Mhm,” Lightning mumbled around her new mouthful of water.

“Who could really flap that there were two kitties in space? It was mind bleeding. After fifty three orbits, the shuttle landed boldly at an air force pinkie toe. It was a rough day for the us space program,” I finished and tossed the book down. “That’s all.” Lightning swallowed her water and shrugged.

“That was interesting. My turn now.”

Oh God. Time for me to be as raunchy as possible.