• Published 7th Oct 2012
  • 743 Views, 2 Comments

Brony convention - bowsero3



When four bronys play with a book the find out how magical the book is.

  • ...
8
 2
 743

The journey to Canterlot

We all clopped our way to Canterlot which was tiring." I hate walking", said Josh. "I do to, a lot!" Exclaimed Joey. "Will both a yall Please stop complaining, your making my ears hurt!" Exclaimed Apple Jack. "That's exactly what they're trying to do!" Accused Rainbow Dash, "They'll make us go deaf then hypnotize us and make us do things for their magic box!" "Ohh I can finally use this word now!" Exclaimed Pinkie Pie. "You'r a.. a " She was giggling like crazy. " A Moron Bla hahaha!" I started laughing and rainbow dash looked at me and dashed toward me. "Don't you dare put that on your magic box! commanded Rainbow Dash. Pinkie pie was dancing while walking and then she started to open her mouth.Don't you dare start singing! Yelled Rainbow Dash. They don't deserve a song for their magic box! It's not a magic box its a television nothing magical about it, Eric said. How do we know that? Asked rainbow dash. Umm their are umm pictures that umm move and umm ... my brain hurts! Whined Josh. Aww it's a squirrel how cute, isn't it Angel? Flutter shy asked her pet bunny, Angel. Angel just looked at her and shook his head viciously. Why did you have to bring that, "dirty animal" with you? asked Rarity. Flutter shy looked at the dirt stained bunny. Well I guess you are due for a bath arent you. Angel again loooked at her then shook his head even more viciously. "Hey how much further is Canterlot?" asked Josh, "My feet are getting tired!" "Feet?" asked the main six in unison. "I mean my... err, hooves." "Oh!" said Twilight, " Well if you look forward youll see it right over the-" Twilight stopped mid sentence, because right in front of us was Canterlot... on fire!

Comments ( 0 )
Login or register to comment