• Published 7th Oct 2012
  • 743 Views, 2 Comments

Brony convention - bowsero3



When four bronys play with a book the find out how magical the book is.

  • ...
8
 2
 743

We go to the Castle in Canterlot... Eventually

And so, I, Zyon, went running off with Joey, Josh, Eric, Twilight and Pinkie, heading straight for Canterlot. After we start running, Eric says, "Hey, Zyon, why don't you and I fly our way ther-" "NOO!" I interrupt, "Um- I mean no, because I.. uh.. don't want us to get ahead of the other ponies because of our amazing flying skills and speed." "Well, if you put it that way, O.K. then," he replied. After a few minutes of running, Twilight shouts "STOP!", and we all tumble into a big mess. "What did you do that for, Twilight?" I said. "If we are going to tell the princess about you four, we should probably get the others to go with us," Twilight said. "What others?" Josh asked. "The mane six, you moron," replied Joey. "Who are you calling a moron, moron?" Josh said back, and they start arguing and throwing insults at each other. "Hey, what's a moron? Oh I guess Joey and Josh are 'cause that's what they are calling each other but what does it mean? What does it mean? What does it mean?" PInkie Pie said very quickly. "A moron is a person who is acting silly or stupid, Pinkie," I said. "Now break it up, you two!" Twilight shouted. "Now, let's go back to Ponyville, and find Fluttershy, Rainbow Dash, Rarity, and Applejack. We should probably take Spike too just for good measure. Now move it everypony!" We started running back immediately... after taking a break. Wow, being a pony is going to take some getting used to.


****************************************************************************************

After Twilight rounded everypony up, she explained the situation to them. "So, they come from a different dimension, on a planet called... called... what was it called again?" Twilight asked. "Earth," I answered. "So they come from a place called Earth, where apparently, we are famous, and on a magic box of moving pictures that show some of our adventures. So, they apparently watch all of these "episodes", along with others shown in the distant past." "Wow, I want a magic moving picture box, so I could look for the latest styles in Canterlot, and all without leaving my home!" Rarity comments. "Sooo, how do these people know what we do anyway? Are you some kind of spy, sent to tell them all of our secrets to put on the magic picture box? What happened to the last ones, did they quit?" asked Rainbow Dash. "No, Rainbow, they ain't no spies, they don't seem to have been expectin' this visit to Equestria," Applejack said. "But what if they are just trying to make us think that? What if they are using reverse reverse psychology?" "I know you don't trust us, but you will just have to take our word for it, until we can somehow prove it," I said. "Oooooh, ooooh, I know, we can make them Pinkie Promise that they are telling the truth!" Pinkie said excitedly. "But still, how can we tell that they are really telling the truth about promising? Huh? Huh?" Rainbow Dash said. "Girls! We can't dawdle around like this! We don't have time! Let's just make them Pinkie Promise, and hope they are telling the truth. Pinkie, now!" Twilight yelled over the clamor. "Oooookay. So you do this: cross my heart and hope to fly, stick a cupcake in my eye! Now your turn!" Pinkie Pie said. "Cross my heart and hope to fly, stick a cupcake in my eye," We all said monotonously. "Good, now let's hurry and leave for Canterlot," Twilight finished.

****************************************************************************************