• Published 7th Oct 2012
  • 743 Views, 2 Comments

Brony convention - bowsero3



When four bronys play with a book the find out how magical the book is.

  • ...
8
 2
 743

Joey Makes a Friend

Let me tell you, first of all, Eric was a terrible flyer. He crashed in thirty-two trees. Yes, I counted because I was bored. "I found him," I said to Eric as he bounced off a tree. "Where is he?" Eric asked anxiously. "Right there by... a pink girl pony," I exclaimed. "That's Joey for you, we aren't here for an hour and he's hitting on ponies," Eric said non-surprised. He was a yellow pony with a blonde tail, mane and green eyes. "Hey he has a horn... is he a unicorn?" Eric asked looking at my horn. "Wouldn't surprise me," I said trying to ignore his staring. But I thought only girls could be unicorns," "No, not necessarily, you see guy unicorns in background sometimes. Its just uncommon," I answered. We started going down. I landed perfectly but Eric crash landed and his face was in the dirt. "Hey hey what's that funny guys face in the ground for Ha-ha-ha," the pink pony said very fast without taking a breath. "Because I like the way it feels on my face," Eric said sarcastically, his face still in the dirt. He got up and there was a dent in the dirt in shape of his face. We all laughed except for Eric. "That hurt you know," He said angrily. "Calm down, your as green as a toad," I said still laughing. Then the least expected thing happened. Josh came trotting out of the woods. "Josh, how did you find us?" I asked surprised. I followed Eric's crash sites!" Josh said cracking up. Eric was getting mad. "Hey, guys, this is my friend," Joey said pointing a hoof toward the pink pony. "Hi, I'm Pinkie Pie!" "Pp..Pinkie pie?" Josh, Eric, and I sputtered out simultaneously.