• Published 7th Oct 2012
  • 743 Views, 2 Comments

Brony convention - bowsero3



When four bronys play with a book the find out how magical the book is.

  • ...
8
 2
 743

Ponyville

We ran down the hill, again having trouble keeping up with Pinkie Pie and Joey. "Guys slow do-" I started then Josh interupted. "Don't tell them to stop again, because I swear if I have to carry you another hoof, I'm going to freak out!" He said seriously. "I'd rather you carry me then walk," I said to myself. "Wait, we are going too fast! With the wind rushing this fast and us going this fast then we will cra-" Eric tried to finish but we all ran into a tree. Josh got up and said "Please don't tell me I have to carry Zyon again." I was irritated at what he said, so I said, "Ya, I'm fine Josh, thanks for asking! Is every body else O.K.?" "Ya, I'm fine I'm fantastic I'm amazing I'm supercalifragilisticexpialidocious I went fast fast fast then fwoosh I feel good. Let's do it again that was so much fun!" Pinkie Pie said happily. "Ya, I'm O.K. too. I'm tired because somebody woke me up though," Eric said looking at me aggressively. "I'm sorry, Eric, go back to sleep, Josh will carry you," I said looking at Josh. "I'm going to get you," Josh said, starting to chase me. "Ohh, I know I'll give him a ponyback ride, hop on Eric," Joey said enthusiastically, and proceeded to pick Eric up and start running with Pinkie Pie. "More running, always running, the running never ends," Josh said sounding tired. Eventually we got to Ponyville. "Yay, we are here," Josh said huffing and puffing. Eric was fast asleep on Joey's back. Pinkie Pie went up to his ear and shouted "HEY, WAKE UP SLEEPY HEAD!" Eric shot up, fell off of Joey, and hit his head. We all laughed. He rubbed his head and said, "I'm not that hard to wake up." "Let's go see Twilight, she knows everything," Pinkie Pie said excitedly. "Oh, and you can call me Pinkie for short!" "O.K. Pinkie, but do you mean Twilight...Sparkle?" I asked kind of surprised. "Yep, that's her let's go!"