• Published 18th Jun 2023
  • 554 Views, 18 Comments

An American Werewolf’s Dark Heart - Star Shimmering



David finds himself rematerialized in a world known as Equestria. His only hope now is that he finds another way to remove the curse for good or at least control it somehow...

  • ...
4
 18
 554
This story has been marked as having adult content. Please click below to confirm you are of legal age to view adult material in your country.

Confirm
Comments ( 11 )

“I hope so, I’m starving.” Fido groaned, rubbing his belly with his paw.

Heh fido
I remember that name from a comic series long ago

When’s David the werewolf going to meet the ponies?

We know that David and Twilight are going to be in a relationship, but we also should know that Twilight’s brother, Shining Armor, isn’t going to be too comfortable with his little sister being around a horrific monstrosity like a werewolf.

Besides twilight and David, what if the rest of the mane 6 and maybe other major characters also fall in love with other monsters (specifically sapient ones) such as vampires, ghosts, aquatic creatures, Frankenstein’s monster, witches, etc?

I feel like the werewolf is almost like a metaphor to what would happen if someone embraced their worst instincts and if there wasn’t any friendship or harmony, but instead chaos and violence, such as malice and savagery.

Curious on what happens next.

And I wonder whats planned for Spike too?

In fact I wonder what happens with Luna since her moon is linked with the werewolf stuff.

This started off quite nice. Eagerly waiting for new updates! :raritystarry:

If they think Nightmare Moon scary, then let’s see what they think of her co-star.

When’s the next chapter?

Will this story continue?

Login or register to comment