• Published 13th Apr 2023
  • 295 Views, 33 Comments

EQG Yu-Gi-Oh War of Light and Darkness Strength and Friendship - Neztrolove



a bullied boy wants to make friends but must prove his strength to his abusive father and brother and all those who think him weak.

  • ...
17
 33
 295

Silver Spoon V. Jeane

Author's Note:

hey everyone, I am happy to say that you guys are great and supportive fans. I'd like to specificly thank the commenter speculore as he is helping me with stuff on this fanfic. So without further ado it is time for the second duel of this fanfic. I do have a question for you guys… should this be a harem story or should I do a single romance sort of deal. Let me know in the comments.

Jeane tapped his pencil on an empty piece of paper.

The boy sat alone in the homeroom before first period, head leaning on his hand.

I have to find a team for the calvalcade in one months time or I get sent to live with sunset shimmer and the bully brothers. The boy rapped harder until his pencil broke under the pressure.

There is no way I can do that so soon! Jeane internal screamed.

The boy had no friends from middle school. He liked to be by himself due to his introverted nature and shy demeanor.

To make three friends who also happen to be great duelists who can win the duel cup is impossible and even if it was possible I don't know what the other teams will be made of.

It was no secret that when rich people in the Duel Monsters industry wanted to win they would open their pocket books to hire duel hunters, duel monsters pros turned mercenary. Jeane knew of an instance where crystal prep sent a duel hunter pair of tag duelists after raito and he beat them both by himself.

The boy rubbed his head hard.

I don't know what I would do if I had to face one of them, let alone two. Those paradox brothers were intense and their rhyming abilities were unmatched.

The boy shook his head furiously.

A slight tap on his shoulder distracted jeane from his crisis.

"Um, excuse me but, can I sit next to you." a yellow skinned girl with long pink hair asked.

Jeane met her eyes and couldn't help but see all the innocence of the word in them. He felt his face warm.

Taking a gulp jeane nodded his head then turned from the beauty with a flush, hiding his face in a book.

She sat down next to him and jeane examined the girl.

She dressed in a white blouse and skirt with pink butterlies on it and had thigh high boots which were white and gold.

"um, your staring at me. Is something wrong," she asked in a soft sweet voice like a disney princess brought to the real world.

"No!" she exclaimed then flushed. "Uh, I'm sorry… nobody wants to sit next to me. Especially not a pretty girl like you."

The girl blushed then watched jeane. She then turn from him with a frown. "it's not nice to lie to someone you just met."

"Lie?"

"I know im not pretty."

"Why would you think that. Your the second most beautiful girl I've ever seen."

her blush grew, hiding her self in her hair the girl whimpered.

"Are you okay?" Jeane asked reaching out to her.

"The only one who tells me such things is rainbow dash and thats why she is my closest friend but I don't know which means your either trying to get something out of me or your the sweetest guy I've ever met."

"to be honest I'm neither. I just can't keep my mouth shut when I see something interesting." the boy admitted.

The girl peeked from her hair and then noticing Jeane's blsh smiled.

"I'm fluttershy… nice to meet you." she said extending her hand lightly toward him.

The boy took it and lightly shook it. "Your hands are so soft, like my mothers… I'm jeane… sorry for being weird."

Girl giggled leaving her hiding spot. "It's alright, I'm weird too."

"You? Pfft, get out of here miss disney princess." Jeane teased.

Fluttershy blushed and then looked away with a cute look on her face. "Oh my, someone so forward. Which disney movie is your favorite?"

"I like Lion King, it's a classic. But I like the 90's movies."

"Me too!" she exclaimed loudly and immediately covering her mouth.

"Me too," she whispered.

The pair shared a laugh.

"So uh, are you a freshmen too?" Jeane asked, smiling.

Fluttershy nodded. "me and all four of my friends are."

"Wow, for a shy girl, you have four times as many friends as I have. I guess it goes to show you aren't nearly as bad socially as I am." jeane admitted unaware that fluttershy blushed and hid her face again.

"I-I, we've been friends since elementary." she admitted peeking out again.

"The only friend I had in elementary was raito."

"raito? Like school champion four years running raito? The raito who is set to go to the regionals this weekend. That raito?" Fluttershy voice raised with each word.

Jeane chuckled nervously. "So you've heard of him. Are you a fan?"

"yes I am. I think he is so cool and confident, wish I could be more like that."

"Yeah, he has that effect on me too."

"How do you know him?"

"i'm his little brother."

Fluttershy let out a cute squeak then began packing her bag.

"Hey what are you doing?" Jeane asked nervously.

"I'm sorry for bothering you mr. jeane, I know someone as famous as you doesn't have time for someone as pathethic as I am so I will leave you alone now."

"Wait fluttershy," jeane started, holding fluttershy's hand. "I'm not who you think I am."

Fluttershy raised an eyebrow, "so are you not raitos brother."

"I am but, my whole family thinks I'm joke, even raito. I'm no one special, I'm a freshman and I don't even have single friend."

"I could be your friend," Fluttershy blushed looking deep into jeane's eyes.

"I'd Like that."

"Thanks mr. jeane."

"Just Jeane if you don't mind. Fluttershy." he said.

She smiled cutely.

Jeane then reached into is bag to offer her a snack when he accidently knocked his deck box out.

"Hey what's this." Fluttershy picked up the box then looked it over.

"Those? those are duel monsters cards."

Fluttershy began to build up with excitement. "you play duel monsters? I love duel monsters! What archetype do you play? Does it invovle animals? All my favorite archetypes include animals especially cute ones but I like big animals too."

"I play shaddolls. I don't suppose you like dark dolls do you?" He chuckled nervously.

"I know shaddolls are considered a common archetype after the structure deck came out and nobody in the competitive scene plays them." Fluttershy then looks at the deck and smiles handing it back "but they fit you."
"Yeah, what deck do you play?"

"Melffy's I love them. My friend pinkie plays toons and Rainbow dash and her little sister scootaloo use U.A. And F.A. decks." She gushed about her and her friends decks.

"So Melffys huh, that isnt exactly a competitive archetype that you have yourself. I take it you play it for the same reason I play shaddolls. They…"

"mesh well with one you really are inside." she finished his senteance.

"Yeah,"

"Can I show you something that means a lot to me?" She whispered this with a conspiratorial tone.

Jeane nodded.

Fluttershy took out her deck box and pulled out her sleeved cards.

"Sleeves, wow you are a pro. I only sleeve mine for tournament play." Jeane admitted amazed his cards were still in good condition.

"if you take care of your cards they take care of you." she then found the card she needed and showed it to jeane.

The boy's eyes widened like dinner plates. It was a fusion card and not just any fusion an ultra rare fusion card one of the highest rarities in all of duel monsters. It showed a purple skinned beast monster with purple skin and three heads one each of an eagle, a lion, and a dragon each with horns.

"A guardian chimeara. That's one of the most sought after cards in all of duel monsters. The pegasus corporation is looking to put it in next years staple packs. How'd you get one."

Fluttershy turned her head. "My grandma lied last year. She knew I loved duel monsters and knew she was going to die so she spent a large amount of her savings on this card knowing it was one I really wanted. I like it think it carries a piece of her inside this card and so I wouldn't trade it for anything."

Jeane felt his own sadness grow. The boy looked fluttershy in those sweet eyes. "would you like to see the card that means the most to me."

Jeane grabbed the card out of his deck box and showed it to Fluttershy.

"The envoy of the beginning," Fluttershy said mesmerized. "Only nine of them and their sister card were ever made. Where did you get yours… dead grandma too."

"No It was a gift from raito. He won it from a tournament and told me he wanted to have it that was back when we were friends."

"I like talking to you jeane… maybe you'd like to have lunch with me and my friends."

Jeane blushed and simply cleared his throat. "I would very much like that."

the bell rang and the few students in the class started to organize their bag for the next class.

"what's your next class jeane." Fluttershy asked slinging her bag over her shoulder.

"AP Biology, you?" The boy felt his palms warm when fluttershy flicked her hair.

"Math 101. see you at lunch okay?" She walked away toward the exit leaving the sweet boy dumbfounded.

Did I just secure a date? No way did I just secure a date. With a beautiful girl like that? No way. Jeane picked up his bag and his deck box making toward the exit.

Jeane sorted through his locker as free period official started. Okay, I'll look over my decklist and see what upgrades I need.

The boy shook his head. Or what I can afford.

The boy knew that the secondary market of duel monsters was a realm with no regulation save for the multiple consumers. He could go to the marketplace sites but they don't deliver very fast and depending on the site they can be unreliable.

If he goes to the shops they might have what he needs but charge him an arm and a leg for it especially if it's a staple card. The boy wasn't poor and he generally saved his weekly allowance but to get half of what he thinks he needs would take a lot of money.

If people are willing to pay it I guess. He thought turning toward the library.

"Oof," the boy bumped into a small girl who fell back.

"I'm so sorry, are you okay." the boy noticed that the little girl was a grade schooler in crystal prep elementary uniform. The purple dress blouse and skirt with the crystal prep symbol on it, the thigh high socks and dress shoes.

The girl herself had a bob cut white hair, glasses, and gray skin.

"Watch where your going idiot." she scoffed slapping jeane's hand away. Picking herself up.

The boy bowed his head.

The girl dusted herself off. "You're lucky that I'm here on a mission or I'd show you your place. Stay away from me or you will feel the wrath of my deck." storming away from the dumbfounded jeane.

Typical crystal prep. They always did think they were better the us. The boy frowned as he turned the other way. But I wonder, what would bring an elementary crystal prep student to canterlot high.

The boy decided it was best not to think about it. It doesn't invovle me. Besides I've got bigger problems then a little girl with a chip on her shoulder.

Jeane checked his phone once again. Lunch is half over and fluttershy is nowhere in sight.

The boy sulked.

Of course she wouldn't show. Why would she. She's beautiful and your… jeane. The boy didn't play her, he probably creeped her out and she was just being nice.

The boy's sadness overwhelmed him.

"hey come outside quick." a boy said to a girl.

"Why what's going on?" She asked.

"Fluttershy is battling a crystal prep student.

"Fluttershy? Scared of a strong breeze fluttershy? I have got to see this." they both exited the cafeteria with cheer.

That's why she wasnt here. Makes sense, but if she is battling I need to support her. The boy grabbed his bag and followed the students to the tennis field where a fluttershy was standing with her duel disk against the same girl jeane bumped into earlier.

Fluttershy on her field had only a puppy and what looked like a rabbit with grass on it.

Meanwhile the other girl had a set monster and trap card.

"I activate my trap card during my first main phase… just desserts." the hologram of the grab showed as a fat ape with reddish pink skin reaching out for fluttershys monsters and crushing them making a back lash at fluttershy.

Fluttershy life points: 1200

"Now time to finish this and take that rare card."

Jeane watched Fluttershy quiver in fear, she was frozen solid.

"I flip summon des koala doing 300 damage for each card in your hand and you have four right… that means I win."

The des koala shot out and blasts fluttershy directly for a bamboo cane knocking her back.

The girl gloated with haughty laugther rubbing jeane the wrong way.

"What a worthless, weak duelist. I hope the duelist I came here isnt nearly as boring." the girl strutted toward fluttershy until she towered over the quivering teen.

"Now give me that card I saw you with."

Fluttershy let out a whimper. "Please don't take my card, it's all I have left of my grandma." fluttershy begged.

The girl smacked fluttershy. "Did I ask your backstory. I want that card and I won. Now hand it over."

"Enough!" Jeane exclaimed, making the crowd part for him.

The girl frowned and glared at him. "It's you, didn't learn your lesson last time did you worm. You should have taken my advice."

"I won't let a girl like you bully someone as sweet as her."

"Jeane, don't, she's too strong and mean." Fluttershy begged.

Jeane walked up to her and picked the girl up. "I won't let her take your card. You're my friend Fluttershy. Let me help you."

Jeane turned toward The girl.

"Jeane huh, hard to believe that a wimp like you is the man I'm looking for." she gloated louding her deck in her duel disk.

She was looking for me? The boy frowned.

"raito umbra is your brother, right?" she pointed at jeane.

"Yeah, what of it?" Jeane tried to act tough but the cold confidence exuded by this girl made his skin crawl.

The girl giggled into her hand. "this is gonna be so easy. You don't even have a duel disk!"

Jeane walked toward the quivering Fluttershy.

"may I borrow this my lady." jeane felt the coolness in his voice as he asked for her duel disk.

Fluttershy nodded and hugged him tightly. "Don't lose, please. I don't want you to lose your cards too."

Jeane patted her back as she cried into his shoulder. "don't worry I won't, I promise."

the girl laughed louder annoying jeane.

"You find something funny brat." jeane growled, surprising himself as well as everyone.

The girl flushed then readied her duel disk.

Jeane did the same.

"Duel!" they both shouted and their disks lit up.

Jeane and the girl drew their hands of five cards and looked them over.

that fool won't know what hit him. With my burn deck I'm unbeatable. Silver spoon may have been only the second best duelist in the junior league team of crystal prep but she was still a damn good duelist. She came here to solidify her reputation by defeating the brother of Raito umbra who dominated the junior and upper classmen leagues of duel monsters since he was old enough to enter. She expected someone a little weaker but not a total spaz like this.

She was lucky to get here first so she can get all the credit for being the first to out him.

How can a wimp like him be related to boy who denied principal cinch's offers to join crystal preps teams and embarrassed our school. I bet he's adopted.

oh no I recognize that girl? One boy whispered to his friend.

I do too, she's silver spoon the vice captain of crystals preps junior league team. She boasts the third most impressive record of the league. His friend confirmed.

What deck is she planning?

One of her core nine I bet. She always defaults to one of them.

The students mummered amongst themselves and fluttershy couldn't believe how scared they were of this little girl.

One look in her cold eyes was all it took to fill fluttershy with the same turn.

Taking all bets guys! How many turns until the crystal prep kid wins!? A kid exclaimed.

Four rounds!

Five!

2!

Really bro, that would mean he'd have to lose on his first turn.

Uh, on second thought four like the first guy.

Please jeane, don't lose your Black luster soldier because of me. You have to win… please win! Fluttershy prayed then looked up to jeane who unlike when she first met him had a steady control of the situation.

He's so cool! She thought as the duel started.

"alright jeane here are the rules we use casual ruleset but we both have 8000 life points." Silver spoon instructed an evil smile appearing.

"Why double the normal casual life points?"

"Simple. If we used the typical 4000 life points this duel would be over too soon… and I want you to suffer for calling me a brat." she took on a monstrous look as her eyes filled with malice.

The boy nodded his head. "very well, we'll play your game."

"Alright!" she looked at her hand. "My go!"

"I activate the spell card Magic wave cannon." the holgram showed a green cannon with spell carvings on it. "every turn during my stand-by phase I can add a charge counter to my cannon and then when I tribute I can do something fun."

she never lost that evil smirk. "I set a monster face down and set one then it's your turn."

she's playing a burn deck. So it's safe to say those faces downs are gonna hit me for some damage in addition to her cannon. So I better work around them and I have just the card combo for that.

"draw! I summon the mathmatician in attack mode." out of the card came a short man in glasses, robes with stars on them, and a magic wand (1500/500). "mathmaticians effect allows me to send a monster from my deck to the grave and I choose performage trick clown."

"Why would you send that twerp to graveyard? Are you beating yourself up for me?" she laughed at him once again.

I need to fill my grave with a light monster early so if I summon The soldier I have the cards I need.

"I then set down two cards and enter my battle phase. Mathmatician attack her face down."

The math wizard waved it's wand as symbols floated around it and when it pointed it at the face down It shot a blue bolt at it blowing up a koala.

"You just activated the flip effect of my des koala. Now it does 400 life points in damage for each card in your hand and since you have three that's 1200." the koala pointed jeanes hand and hit him with it's eucalyptus branch through each of them into his heart.

"And I'm sure your little loserette will remember this combo."

Jeane's Life points: 6800

oh no, not that thing. Fluttershy covered her eyes, remembering that horrible monster.

"I activate the trap card Just Desserts which does 500 Damage to you for each monster you have on the field. I'd wish you'd use one of your combos to summon more monsters for this but I guess you're too lame for that."

The giant hairless ape came forward grabbing Jeane and crushing him.

Jeane's life points: 6300

good my predictation was correct that she was gonna use the same combo she used against fluttershy and now her field is open and I highly doubt she is gonna attack due to her deck focusing on effect damage. Jeane strategized in his head how to beat her.

"I end my turn."

Silver spoon smirked as she drew her card. "standby I add a counter to magic wave cannon." she gloated.

Magic wave cannon counters: 1

"I then tribute my cannon to blast you for 1000 points of damage per counter on it." the cannon loaded itself with a small magic cannon ball then fired at Jeane blasting him and knocking the boy down.

Silver Spoon cackled like a mad witch as jeane picked himself up.

Jeane's Lfe points: 5300

he's almost at half life points and it's only turn 3.

that's a junior league champion for you.

She should end it soon or else I'll lose my bet.

Fluttershy felt goosebumps as she watched jeane fight for her card. He can't lose because of me, he won't I know he won't.

"I set another monster face down and then I'll set another card and pass." Silver spoon's card's appeared in the hologram.

Another reactive combo no doubt. Jeane looked at his cards. But it doesn't matter I have all I need to push through and hurt her life points.

"Draw!" Jeane looked at his card and frowned.

This wont win me the game as of yet. But it could be used to help set up a combo. Jeane scanned his hand.

"Alright, I flip the trap monster card to summon Shaddoll core." Jeane flipped his shaddoll core and it became a brown mass of multiheaded serpentine monsters. (1450/1950)

"I then activate the spell card Shaddoll fusion to fuse My core and mathmatician into the Shaddoll of breaking earth… El shaddoll Shekinga" the earth below their beat began to shake as a small chunk shot out of a whole and began to form into the gray mass of a lady in a gray dress with strings on her arms and back. (2600/3000)

"Not so fast twerp! I activate the trap card gravity bind" Silver spooned exclaimed as a net of green energy surrounded the field making Jeane and Shekinga feel and pressure and fight to remain standing.

Silver spoon smirked. "with this trap card no monster whose stars are over level 4 can attack. Meaning your big beater cant hurt me."

Jeane gritted his teeth. "I set a monster face down and pass."

good use of a trap card.

That boy is gonna get the floor mopped with him.

Hey isnt that silver spoon, her dad is the COO of Rich corp.

Is she?

If so she better win, her dad has a bad habit of making those who upset his daugther wish they were never born.

No worries of that. I read this freshmans win-loss record he's only won three times in junior league and lost 99 times.

Really but he was talking such a big game.

Must be trying to act tough for fluttershy.

The girl known as fluttrshy shook in fear as the duel progressed. He's fine, he's fine, he won't lose and it isn't your fault.

The girl shook in fear as she watched him duel with all his heart.

Enough what would rainbow dash think if she saw you worrying. You should cheer him on.

"You can do it, don't give up." she whispered which couldn't be heard by even the people next to her. She quivered at her cowardice.

Just be careful jeane.

That dork's got more power in his plays then I expected. I need to whittle down his lifepoints fast. She drew her card. More then likely he'll pull something like that dragon combo to blow up my field and when he does this card I just drew will be my way to keep myself alive.

"I set a monster face down and flip the monster card I set stealth bird." the card revealed a see through blue bird that flew toward jeane and through shekinga, slamming into the boy making him back away.

"my stealth birds flip ability lets it deal 1000 damage to you directly. I end my turn dweeb."

Jeane's life points: 4300

jeane could feel his legs weaken from her assualt. Why am I in pain. The holograms aren't real.

Did you forget jeane, your accord with the gate has made every duel you are in one where everyone mistake Is costly. The female voice said.

"Draw!" jeane drew a card and smiled "I drew the card that is gonna turn the tables."

Silver spoon gritted his teeth. No way did he draw that card. I heard that he had one of the eighteen envoy cards but didn't believe it.

"I play armageddon knight in face up attack position." a vortex of darkness appeared in front of jeane and levitating out of it was a man dressed in dark armor wielding a katana with a bandanna on his head.

"Knights affect I send shaddoll sqaumata to grave to send dragon to grave and dragons effect blows up your gravity field."

The image dragon appearing out of the vortex and aimed it's head upwards to blow up the green energy field with a black fireball.

"I then activate the spell card super poly by discard shaddoll beast from hand I can fuse using monsters from either side of the field and I chose your stealth bird with my shekinga to fuse into shaddoll winda."

both stealth bird and shekinga were hit by a ball of light and magnetically drew into one another and turned into a swirl summoning winda a young atop a black dragon(2200/800).

"Activate effect of beast to draw." Jeane looked the card. This could be useful later.

"that's not all. I flip summon shaddoll falco to return my shekinga"

Falco comes out flapping it's wings (600/1400) letting out a shrill cry calling from the black vortex to summon shekinga back.

"I set a card facedown and go to my battle phase."

Silver spoon took a step back.

Damn it he actually is a good duelist. He now has four monsters and no cards in hand which means my des koala is useless.

Does she look like she is worried

No way, this nerd just got a lucky draw

I don't something feels off about that kid

Yeah he's in my homeroom and he didn't act nearly as confident

seemed like a wallflower to me

It's always the quiet ones.

"go armageddon knight attack her face." the knight charged forward swinging it's katana in a downward strike cutting the card in half making the des koala destroy itself.

"Now you are wide open! It's your turn to take damage! Go my monsters, attack directly!"

All three of jeane's monsters combined their attacks falco's sonic shriek, shekinga's earth blast, and winda's black fire breath which collided with silver spoon knocking her on her back making her let out a cry.

Silver spoons lifepoints: 2600

all the students were surprised by the vice captain acting this way.

Did she trip.

Nah, she's got scared of the hologram what a brat.

She's just a kid cut her some slack

Just a few minutes ago she called us pathethic.

Hey that jeane kid might be someone to watch

She did say she was Dream killer raito's brother

Being a fierce duelist must run in the family.

Fluttershy meanwhile watched with newfound excitement. She let out a sweet cry as she watched keane be cofident and fight this bully.

Watching silver spoon try to pick herself up made the soft hearted teen feel pity as it looked like she was actually hurt.

Those two are gonna fight until one of them is knocked out or worse.

"I end my turn. Your move silver spoon."

Silver spoon drew her card and felt her hand shake.

What's going on this twerp has me shook. It was just a bunch of monsters attacking but it felt like I took a hit from a big brute. She frowned tightening her grip on her hand and let out a loud scream.

"You won't make a fool out of Silver Sera Spoon! I'm gonna finish you off and win!" she looked at the card and cackled.

"With this card I will destroy you. Here comes my counter combo." she exclaimed showing the card.

"I activate the effect of Lava golem. I can sacrifice two of your monsters and summon it to your sie of the field. I choose to tribute your winda and shekinga. Have fun with my lava golem." both shekinga and Winda began to show cracks in their bodies as lava came out and flooded his field forming into a being made of lava behind jeane (3000/2500).

suddenly out of the lava beast came light which surrounded jeane in a cage.

"Winda's effect allows me to add el shaddoll fusion to hand"

"Next I activate the spell card… swords of revealing light." she showed the card and shooting down from the sky was over a hundred swords which surrounded jeane and forced his monster to stay still.

"I activate the trap card reshaddoll trap to flip falco face down)

"with this card you can't attack me for three turns. I end my turn… enjoy the lava golems secondary effect." she smiled.

As jeane ended his turn one third of the swords vanished.

"Dra-aagh!" jeae drew his card but felt a burning heat from the golem.

Jeane's lifepoints: 3300

"What is this?" Jeane groaned looking at his card.

"That you fool is lava golems effect. Each standby phase you take 1000 damage to your lifepoints. What are you gonna do now." the girl gloated.

"I'm gonna flip falco to get back winda. I set a card face down and then I banish te reshaddoll trap to flip falco face down again. End my turn"

oh this is rich all he can do is play defense and now all I need is something to finish him off. She drew her card then pondered it.

Okay this won't finish home off immediately but this will hinder him and chip at his life points with my lava golem.

"I activate the spell card mask of the accursed." a green mask with nails in the eyes shot onto winda's face.

'With this card I can equip it to your winda and not only can she not attack but every standby face you lose 700 life points."

oh no, that means jeane is losing 1700 life points a turn. Fluttershy quivered looking at jeane with worry.

"I'm not afraid." jeane said shocking the group. "You duel like a coward Silver spoon. You sacrifice your monsters and hide behind your burn damage never allowing yourself the thrill of a battle victory. That's why I won't lose to you."

"Last I checked you can't attack, your gonna lose half your lifepoints on your next turn, and you have only one card in hand. So what are you gonna do?"

"I activate the spell card el shaddoll fusion which I set to fuse wind and Lava golem into the purifier of darkness. Come forth my fusion monster… el shaddoll grysta." the lava golem melted with the cage into a floor of molten rock into which the masked winda suck into. Bursting from the rock was a hand which shot out to be an knight in purple armor with red flaming wings and helm (2450/1950).

"Winda effect from grave I add shaddoll core to hand."

Silver spoon gritted her teeth. "It doesn't matter what you do I still have swords up and all I need is a couple more burn cards and I can win. Your go."

The crowd began to turn toward jeane watching his expert move.

Did you see that she had him there and he got out of it.

Who is this kid and why hasnt been dueling in the juniors.

He has he has a 3-99 win-loss record

Really and he didn't play in the middle school league

No.

Guess he used middle school for practice.

Guys this is dream killer raito's baby brother.

Of course we aren't free of that monsters influence.

Ah man I was hoping to be a top duelist but thats all caput with Raito's brother here.

Fluttershy could barely hold back the excitement as her friend once again turned around a bad situation.

I could never keep a cool head like that under fire like he has. He is so cool… why am I more nervous then usual. My knees are growing weaker too as he look him in the eyes.

Fluttersh met the eyes of jeane and she hid her face in her hair with a big blush.

What is going on? I've never felt this way before for anyone.

"My turn, draw." jeane looked at the car. "I set a card face down and pass."

all I need is him. The envoy of the beginning and I can beat her. This card should bait out an attacker or be good for a fusion.

Another third of the swords disappeared and jeane's monster could move a little more.

"draw!" Silver spoon drew her card and chuckled. "I got the card I needed to defeat you… return to me my magic wave cannon." the cannon once again showed up. "I'm sure your familiar with this card's effects and when I shoot you again with it I will win the duel and both you and the other wimps rare cards. Pass"

"draw!" jeane looks at the card. "I activate the trap card I set last turn. Shaddoll core in attack mode."

Jeane resummoned the core.

"I then set the monster just drew face down. You're go."

the swords completely disappeared.

this duel is getting boring.

Giving a minute I feel It close to being done.

Lunch period is gonna be over before this duel.

I agree.

"I start my turn by adding a counter to magic wave cannon." the cannon began charging up. "Draw… hehehe." sh snickered.

"hope you weren't plannin to attack for the next two turns. I activate the spell card nightmare stel cage." out of the card shot black light which hardened around jeane in a black steel cage with spikes on the outside.

"I end my turn."

darn, she has me in attack lock loop and she has two turns to grab something else to stall me. The boy frowned. "I draw!"

"I flip my set monster to reveal shaddoll hedgehog to add el shaddoll fusion to hand." jeane added the card from deck to hand. "I then activate shaddoll fusion to fuse hedgehog and falco t form el shaddoll winda." winda once again formed from the two shaddolls mixing.

"But I'm not done yet with this fusion festival. I activate el shaddoll fusion to fuse winda and core to make shaddoll shekinga." winda turned into a ball of light and core did the same fusing into Shekinga.

"Activate effect of winda to return core to hand. I set a card face down and end my turn."

"I place another counter on my magic wave cannon that makes three now and all I need one more and I win. You hear that. You have one turn before I win this duel and take my prizes. Say goodbye to your rare cards you wonder wimps. Draw!"

"I summon ebon magician curran. She has an effect that at the start of my standby phase she deals 300 points of damage to your life points to you for each monster you have. Clocks ticking loser." silver spoon said, ending her turn.

Jeane frowned as he drew his card. His frown turned to a smile. "this duel will be over this turns… of that you are correct silver spoon. But I will be the victor and this card will be one which leads me to victory."

Jeane slammed the card on the duel disk. "I banish a light monster in el shaddoll construct and a dark monster in el shaddoll winda to summon my rarest card. The one you desire to rob me of and the sealer of your doom. Come forth, envoy of the beginning, Black Luster Soldier." a storm raged as lightning struck the area around the duel area. The storms cloud broke with a beam of light.

Descending from the light was the man in his gold and black arm wielding his curved.

"Pfft, so, more monsters for me to tax you with my magician. Is that all you got."

"Not quite, it's time to get rid of your magician."

"But you can't attack because of my cage."

"But I can activate effects like My soldiers second ability which allows me to banish your monster by sacrificing his ability to attack this turn… which you have made an easier sacrifice." Black soldier raised then slashed sending a physical black slash through the cage damaging it and hitting the ebon magician curran.

"Doesn't matter," she spat out.

Dang it. My cage is done and I don't have enough counters to win this duel. Silver spoon drew her cards and an evil grin came to her face. What a top deck! With this mirror force card I can bait a direct attack and destroy all his monsters… then I can win this duel on my next turn.

"I set one card and pass."

"This is over silver spoon because I know that both your back row cards are bad for me I'll activate this card I just drew. Twin twisters!"

"what!"

"I discard the reshaddoll trap I got back a while ago and use my twisters to destroy your backrow." out of jeane's duel disk came two tornados which destroyed mirror force and the cannon.

"How could I lose to a wimp like you."

"you treat your cards like resources to be expended instead of like allies to be cherished. That is why I will defeat you now and stop you from stealing our cards!" Jeane pointed his finger at silver. "Deliver the finishing blow my Soldier. Twilight slash."

Black luster soldier raised his sword and slashed another black slash which hit silver spoon directly knocking her against the wall of CHS.

Jeane picked up his cards then put then back in his deck. The boy walked up to fluttershy extending the duel disk out to her. "This is yours Fluttershy."

The girl with a blush on her face giggled holding it in her hand.

A girl crying broke the moment and the grouped turned toward her.

The crowd mummered then bore their eyes Into jeane.

"you big jerk! That hurt! I'm gonna tell diamond tiara what you did and she's gonna beat your butt in duel monsters… this isnt over." Silver spoon ran off crying.

The group glared at jeane and looked like they were about to attack.

The bell rang annoucing lunch period was over.

The kids groaned as they walked away from the mass

"You did a good job in that duel." Fluttershy said softly then gave him a hug. 'Thank you for saving my grandma's card."

Jeane blushed and placed his hand on her back. "No problem."

Just then someone loudly cheering caught both peoples attention.

Both jeane and fluttershy looked at the source a girl with rainbow hair in a ponytail mullet combo dressed in a sports uniform with white sneakers and a smile.

"so your the guy who saved my best friend from that bully. That's petty awesome I'm…"

"rainbow dash!" jeane exclaimed, his heart beating a mile per hour.

The girl giggled. "A fan huh,"

"umhmm." jeane mumbled.

She giggled "well it's always nice to meet my fans. Hey me and flutters are meeting our friends at the corner, you should come."

"i'll be there… uh huh, I'm uh, hi."

"hi hi… see you at the corner. Come on flutters."

Both the girls walked away and fluttershy waved her fingers at jeane.

"Bye."

The boy smiled as he finally met the girl he had a crush since middle school.

Comments ( 6 )

If you want to do a harem, you can if you want to.


Doesn't Des Koala have 1800 DEF?

11565257
it does... my bad

11563728
I wonder how strong will Spike be too?

11565350
you'll have to read to find out... i will tell you that he and twilight are currently in crystal prep me treating that school like an all grades prep school which is why diamond tiara and silver spoon attend there for thier elementary school... figured it was weird that diamond tiara and silver spoon weren't at the rich kid school when canterlot obviously has grade schoolers in the cmc

How is it going?

Login or register to comment