• Published 27th Mar 2023
  • 393 Views, 11 Comments

My Pretty Moon Horse - Drunk Luna



Luna discovers that little girls and grown men are obsessed with her.

  • ...
1
 11
 393

Hannah

I awaken the next morning to the sound of soft footsteps. I immediately leap to my hooves and pin my ears as I whirl around to confront whatever is approaching me, but my body relaxes when I realize that it is only a human filly. My ears prick forward, and I lower my head curiously. The filly reaches out her hand, flattened with her palm up, for me to smell. I take a few cautious steps towards her; my instincts tell me that this young human means no harm. As I get closer, I notice the scent of apples. Oh, sweet Celestia, I am so hungry. Grass just hasn't done it for me. I toss my head and quicken my stride into a trot, nickering a friendly greeting.

"Hello, pretty pony," the human filly says softly. She reaches up to stroke my neck, and I let her. I can tell that she is kind by her gentle touch and calm voice, so I drop my head to sniff her pockets. She laughs and offers me an apple, which I take greedily, taking extra care to avoid biting her small fingers. The treat is delicious. I sniff around her hands and pockets some more, then let out a snort of disappointment when I realize that she doesn't have any food left. She gives me a pat on my neck, then turns and walks away. I follow her; maybe she's going to get more food. She doesn't realize the I'm following her until she walks out onto a suburban street. The clip-clop of my metal horseshoes on the pavement makes her turn around, and she laughs.

"You followed me home, moon horse!" she giggled. "I can't just keep you; my parents won't even let me get a goldfish." She shrugs. "Oh, well, you can hide in my room. I'll call you..."

Luna, kid. My name is Luna.

"...Moon Horse!"

Me damn it.

Comments ( 3 )

11540833
I would never attack the fan base; as a relatively new member of the fandom, I can’t overstate the admiration and respect i have for the creativity and dedication of the fandom. We really are like a huge family. I was more inspired by the small group of people within the fandom who make the rest of us look bad. I would never put down the fandom as a whole.

11541464
Good bet that a lot of users on this site are also on other sites. I know a few people I follow are at least. Probably a lot more as well.

So, Luna can communicate with other equines, but not humans? Interesting. I'll be tracking this one.

Login or register to comment