• Published 7th Apr 2023
  • 646 Views, 368 Comments

Heroes Never Die - Shimmerist Ari



The story of why this random human is the most diehard Shimmerist of all.

  • ...
12
 368
 646

Part 5. Public Enemy

A news reporter smiled at the camera as they returned from commercials.

“Shocking news coming out of New York this evening as a young candidate, Ari Webber, has announced her bid for mayor. Doesn’t sound too shocking to you? Well, what if I told you that she’s an open Shimmerist in a 100% human area, that she’s the leader of an infamous local hate group… and that she’s ahead thirty points in early polls.

“You heard that right. Despite being sternly anti-human in an all-human area, Ari Webber is enjoying a commanding 59 to 29 lead over incumbent Mayor Hubert. This poll comes after an unhinged interview with Ari Webber shortly after announcing her mayoral bid in which she rants and raves about pony supremacy wearing an infamous ‘Heroes Never Die’ jacket. We’ll watch some of that now.”


The camera cut to Ari Webber standing in a park, a single newscaster interviewing her.

“Yes, I am a pony supremacist,” said Ari with no hesitation.

The interviewer brought the mike back to his mouth, then to Ari again, unsure of how to respond.

“And you realize that you’re running for mayor for a town filled with humans?” he asked. “Does that not seem at all contradictory to that stance?”

“I don’t see how. I’m running for mayor in a town full of corruption and hopelessness because Mayor Hubert sold us out to Blackrock. You look at the areas where ponies are in charge and the ones where humans are in charge. The difference is huge. We need to look to them for solutions. And we need to get rid of Blackrock.”

“Alright. But you can’t possibly think Sunset Shimmer was right, can you?”

“That depends on what you mean.”

Again, another moment of hesitation from the reporter.

“You’re wearing a shirt that explicitly calls her a hero. Do you consider Sunset Shimmer a hero? Or the release of ETS moral?”

“I think Sunset Shimmer was a hero,” said Ari, “because she was one of the few people this world had ever seen that had the guts to change it. And she did change it for the better. I think it’s a shame ETS was stopped and we’d all be better off it if hadn’t been. But if you want the answer you’re looking for, I do think the ideal would be for everyone to willingly choose ponification instead.”


“Yowch.” The news reporter gave a fake little laugh. “The question on everyone’s mind now is: how is this possible? What could be happening in this town that would make people consider voting for such an extremist? Again, Ari Webber remains immensely popular despite her vitriolic and hateful remarks. We sent our action-ready news crew out to investigate. Here’s what the people on the street are saying.”


“Ari is crazy, yeah,” one local admitted to the camera. “We’ve known that for months. But she’s kind of like our crazy? I don’t feel like anybody in charge is really ‘ours’ in the same way Ari is, you know?”

“She’s the only one who seems to care about your struggles?” the reporter asked.

“Well like, I can’t afford chocolate or coffee anymore and I’m seriously worried like, the next step is I can’t eat anything but instant ramen ever again. And before that, it was houses becoming affordable. My whole life it’s just this and then that becomes unaffordable. And Ari is the first person who seems to want to fight back against that. She can call Sunset a hero. I don’t care. I just want to know I’ll have food and shelter next year. Ari is the only one who will do that. She was literally giving us free food the other day before the town stopped her.”



The scene changed to a second man.

“It’s because she swore to hurt Blackrock,” he said. “I don’t want to hear about ETS. Blackrock destroyed this community. Blackrock is the one screwing us over. I lost my house because of them and the mayor is in their pocket. Everybody knows that.”

“But Ari is the leader of a local hate group,” the reporter reminded her. “She called herself a pony supremacist and Sunset Shimmer a hero.”

“Yeah, but she ain’t the one who threw me out on the streets now is she?” His next words got bleeped out. “- Blackrock.”


“So we’re seeing two things here,” said the newscaster back at his desk. “A lot of people blaming Blackrock for their financial woes and support for the fringe Shimmerist idea of ‘universal food security’. A handout of magically grown food. Ari Webber got in trouble for a political stunt where she illegally distrusted potentially deadly food before starting a riot. A stunt that got her under investigation by the FBI and local police. We have a local expert, Rob Glockensmith, on call. What do you make of this?”

A picture of a much older and fatter man appeared.

“Look,” he said. “This is just another symptom of how this generation wants handout after handout. Of course, these lazy kids are going to gravitate to another lazy kid offering them free things. This nation has forgotten how to work hard. And they’ve forgotten the real enemy. It isn’t investment firms or even ETS or Covid. It’s inflation. Inflation caused by handouts. Handouts during Covid. Handouts during ETS. And now handouts after ETS? We need to put our feet down against such entitled behavior somewhere!”

“To look at things from the other side of the aisle, we also have a renowned civil rights leader. We’ll ask him how Ari Webber’s rhetoric compares to that of the KKK after the break.”


Hard to believe all that happened over a few days. Even the ponies got blindsided by just how fast this had taken off. Realistically, they expected it to be a few weeks. But Ari got ‘lucky’. This was her ten minutes of fame. She was all over the news and the internet. Thankfully, she hadn’t the time to read any of the comments.

It meant the plan would work. But also the SSP wasn’t able to send any ponies over fast enough. The only help she got was from this fidgety earth pony who showed up right after the initial riot and helped coach Ari orchestrate that infamous interview.

The interview was designed to trigger those in charge and it did. People with power suddenly wanted to talk to Ari. Politicians, Shimmerists from the other side of the tracks, people with serious money. These she blew off invariably. But the representatives from Blackrock were much more aggressive, approaching her personally at every opportunity.

That was how she finally ended up sitting in a Starbucks from one Mr. Harker. He was the guy bribing the current mayor, Ari did not doubt that. Though he preferred to phrase it as ‘spearheading the real estate revitalization project’. The one that would give Blackrock the powers of a HoA across most of Long Island, allowing them to fine or foreclose on pretty much anyone they wanted and funnel everyone into profitable micro-apartments.

Harker was a little too well-dressed and sharp, every smile seemed completely intentional. With his hair sleeked back and his all-black outfit and sunglasses, he seemed like someone who could disappear you. Breaking the secret-agent look, however, were three rings and a Rolex which a normal person could have retired off of.

Ari had met Mayor Hubert and wasn’t impressed. She could already tell Harker was the guy she was actually up against, that he was far sharper than the man he was bribing.

Harker tried to make a joke that fell flat. When it did his smile dropped a strategic eighty percent and he instead put his briefcase on his lap.

“Ms. Webber,” said Mr. Harker. “I hope we both realize that this campaign is little more than a political stunt.”

“I’m up thirty points in the polls,” Ari reminded him.

“For now. The public will turn against you inevitably. You may win the election yes,” he conceded, drumming a ringed finger worth more than Ari had ever made against what was surely a thousand-dollar briefcase. “But what then? You won’t have the power to change anything substantial. Even in that scenario, the people will turn against you. We’ll get one of ours in and the revitalization project will go through. Even if that may be ten years from now. But perhaps there is a more amicable path forward for you.”

Harker opened his briefcase and placed a small stack of papers on the table between them. With two fingers, he spun it around and pressed it toward Ari, who refused to look down at them with more than a glance.

“We are willing to offer you a job if you drop out of this race. One that will pay, let’s say, four hundred thousand a year. To start.”

Ari tried her darndest to not react to that amount of money. One or two years of that is all it would take to be set for life. She had to remind herself that to a guy like this, offering someone 400 grand was like offering a bag of peanuts to a monkey.

So his first reaction was to try and bribe Ari too.

“A job doing what, exactly?” She asked more out of curiosity than lack of conviction.

“Oh, we can find something you’d be happy with. Something in politics perhaps.”

“I thought you wanted me to not be in politics. Hence the bribe.” Ari smacked the contract.

“It isn’t a bribe and I’m not even asking you to give up on any of your ideals, exactly,” he said. “I’m sure there’s lots of things you’d like to advocate for. Trans rights. Climate policies. But there are better ways of going about getting, say, laxer laws on transformation magic. Ways that don’t violently disrupt important systems our already fragile economy needs to function. Ways that don’t involve aligning yourself with hate groups and most importantly ways that work.”

Ari rested her head against her shoulder and listened carefully. He did have a way of making you listen. That was how he got to talk to her in the first place.

“You can probably get many issues passed later in life,” he said. “But change has to be incremental. So many people have this childish idea that if the right person with an unwillingness to compromise their ideals wins this or that office they can just rewrite all the laws that isn’t how it works. Real politics is about compromise. Reaching solutions that can get votes. Take that environmentalist bill that passed recently. It wouldn’t have happened if they weren’t willing to compromise with Joe Mansion. If no one was willing to compromise to make actual changes.”

Ari looked down at the contract, then back up at Harker. So she was like Biden and he was like Joe Mansion. Only if the latter were the president.

Unfortunately, Ari hated Joe Mansion and she had no delusions of getting any law passed herself, compromise or not.

“I’m sorry.” Ari slid the contract back across the table without looking at it. “You’re going to have to find somewhere to shove this.”

Harker quickly placed his finger on the contract to stop Ari from returning it.

“Let me make something perfectly clear,” he said, slightly sterner than before. “If you go through with this stunt, and let’s be honest that’s all this is, you will have no chance of affecting political change in the future. Democrat. Republican. It doesn’t matter. You’ll be excommunicated. The news will drag you through the mud. As for the internet, we’ll have Hasanabi calling you a genocidal racist and Ben Shapiro calling you a communist terrorist and everyone in between will hate you even more. Your reputation will be completely destroyed. It will be nearly impossible for you to have a job after this. You’ll just be some washed-up internet meme desperately looking for pennies to rub together.”

“I don’t really want a job.” Ari shrugged. “My generation is lazy and entitled and doesn’t want to work. Remember?”

“Do you think the SSP will take care of you?” he asked. “These people only even think they want to be ponies because they’re mentally compromised. They are diseased and suffering from severe brain damage. It isn’t a good idea to rely on such unstable invalids. They are just using you for their own political game. None of this is about stopping Blackrock’s development here. They only care about their own turf. You’re just a pawn. And you know what happens to pawns, don’t you?”

With a free hand, he flicked over the saltshaker, knocking it off the table with as little care as one would give a pawn.

“Yeah.” Ari nodded. “Ragnarök specifically told me I was a pawn at the start. But you know? That’s better than what you assholes were offering me. If you didn’t want me to do this, you shouldn’t have doubled my rent.”

And like a champ he maintained his composure but did let out a long, frustrated sigh, keeping just one finger on the paper.

“Is there anything we could offer you that would make you reconsider?” He asked. “Ms. Webber. We have substantial influence.”

“Maybe.” Ari smiled and leaned on the table. “I know you guys get to talk to that purple bitch. Convince her to let me be a pony and maybe we can talk.”

He took his hand off the paper, stood up, checked his watch, placed the paper neatly back into his briefcase, and straightened his jacket.

“For the record, we likely could arrange for that to happen,” he said. “But I’m not going to. I’ll make sure Princess Twilight hears that you’re a dangerous, hateful, violent radical and that you’re put on a list of people who should never be allowed to go to Equestria or gain access to magic. And she’ll believe me because I have her ear and you don’t.”

“Well, Purple was against me from the very beginning. So.” Ari leaned back into her chair as the coffee arrived.

“Be careful.” He threw a wad of cash enough to be a 5,000% tip onto the table before walking away.

“Please.” Ari carefully attached her, now free, drink to her Velcro straps. “What are you going to do? Throw me in jail?”


And then Ari was in jail.

Yet another riot broke out and they somehow decided that it was Ari’s fault since she gave a speech earlier that day and was standing a little too close to the action. Of the 500 riots that happened this year, Ari really felt the least responsible for this one. But whatever.

She sat in an overcrowded jail with a small collection of people ostensibly here for the same thing. Hopefully, the SSP would be here soon to help out. They were supposed to send a whole team out sometime today.

“Behehe! Looks like we got here a bit late, huh?”

Ari knew that voice! That was Shiv! The toothless bat pony she’d met way back when.

Sure enough, the bat pony came walking in. Shiv wore heavy sunglasses that shined a red light into his eyes. Behind him was the police officer who locked her up and next to him…

“Ragnarök!” Ari ran up to the bars and knelt down to be at eye level with him.

The ever-tired rust-colored pegasus smiled up at her. He had come for her!

“You’ve been a good girl, Ari,” said Ragnarök. He looked up at the warden. “Release this woman, officer.”

He grumbled something fierce but had little choice but to get out his key and open the jail door for Ari. She wasn’t expecting to get out of jail so easily but stepped out all the same.

“You guys can get people out of prison?” Ari asked.

“Nah,” said Ragnarök. “I got you out of jail. Big difference. Prison is where people who actually committed a crime get sent. Jail is where they send you when they just want to fuck with you. I can get you out of jail, not prison.”

“You’ll be in prison if you keep things up,” the officer warned Ari. “I know your sort, Webber. Not the good kind.”

“I’ll take that as a compliment,” said Ari.

He wasn’t amused at her little quip. But still, the police returned her Heroes Never Die jacket and the few other things she’d had on her.

The three of them walked out to a car with a human driver up front.

Shiv put on a blindfold as soon as they stepped outside and lay down in the backseat. Ari heard it wasn’t easy for those bat ponies to be awake during the day. He must have developed some technique.

“You did a good job, Cloud Weaver.” Ragnarök opened the door for Ari. “This might seem like the hard part, but you have my word it’s all smooth sailing from here. Just ignore what all these apes are gonna say about you.”

Ari sat down in the back, Ragnarök joining her shortly, hoping he was right. The ponies would more or less guide her through the rest of the process. She’d have serious support from here out.

“I have been talking to Nelson about you,” Ragnarök went on. “If this goes well, you’ll get to meet him after all this.”

That was an exciting proposition. Nelson was the man, or stallion rather, who started the SSP to begin with. The one who gathered Magic Card, Ragnarök, DS, and all those other ‘high-value cutie mark’ ponies to Nelson Residence. Yet Ari never actually met the pony behind it all. He never even posted on their forums. Perhaps smartly, he preferred to stay in the shadows.

Already Ari was torn by where she’d live if she lost the mayor campaign as was expected. She’d be allowed to join Nelson Residence for sure at this rate. But she could also go live with Spring Breeze and April Showers.

And if the SSP could push through the bill that would allow partials to finish transforming she’d have everything she’d ever wanted in life! Everything was looking up and up.

“We can’t drive in New York,” Shiv complained as he leaned back into the middle seat, covering his eyes with the blindfold. “Can’t fly in New York. They pass all these laws against us and say we’re the hatemongers, eh?”

“No flying is gonna drive me crazy,” said Ragnarök, absently looking out the window. “Thankfully, federal land is an exception. And hopefully, we won’t be here long.”

The no-flying rule was one of the more insane things the humans had come up with to punish ponies. But as much as Ari wanted to empathize, she hadn’t the strength to worry about any problem but her own.

“Oh.” Ragnarök tapped on the glass a few times.

Then he turned to Ari without too much concern on his face.

“I do have some more bad news.” Ragnarök swept his hoof across the glass of the window. “Bad in a way that doesn’t matter so much, mind you. Nothing irreplaceable was lost.”

“Lost in what?” Ari leaned over toward him.

“The FBI raided the community center shortly after you got arrested.” Ragnarök let his hoof off the window and turned back to her. “The house is beat up something awful.”

Damn it! It had gotten worse. Those bastards were just waiting to pull the trigger, weren’t they?

Ari’s mind went straight to the worst-case scenario.

“But.” Ari didn’t know how bad to expect it to be. He was right about the things inside. Everything except. “Did anybody but me…?”

“Don’t worry,” said Ragnarök. “We got here just before the FBI showed up. So nopony was arrested. One of them got shoved but that’s it for injuries.”

There was that much.

“Don’t look so worried!” Shiv hit her shoulder. How he knew what she looked like blindfolded she couldn’t tell. “We get raided by the FBI all the time. No big deal.”

Three vans sat parked in front of the center. Not FBI but SSP, Ari was informed. And there were way more ponies around now than Ari would have guessed would fit in those three vans. Five or six of them milled about outside and a few more were moving equipment into the building.

The first sign of destruction was the damaged gate. Then the front door had been knocked off its hinges. A mark on the front left it splintered and broken.

The front room was a mess, though a pony or two was already working to clean it up. Everything that could be knocked over was as roughly as possible too. Another group of ponies was setting up computers around the first floor, unpacking expensive equipment.

Through the crowd of ponies, Ari looked for any of her own followers. Thankfully, few of them had been present during the raid. Dresden was the only mainstay still around.

“I told them I would open the door for them,” said Dresden. “But they smashed it down anyway.”

And it wasn’t just the front door. The FBI seemed to have gone out of their way to make sure every door was kicked down.

Strangely, the most traumatized of all was a little green unicorn Ari had never seen, sitting mostly alone with a dumbfounded look like she was still processing what happened. She saw Ari and stood up right away like she had something to say, but didn’t quite have the nerves to interject immediately. Too many others were competing for Ari’s attention.

They walked through the center, taking stock of the destruction. That small unicorn followed distantly. They’d taken care to destroy anything they could have plausibly gotten away with. They cut through the mattresses and couch cushions to see if there were hidden documents there. Torn up parts of the carpet. ‘Accidentally’ knocked over their dishes and cups to leave broken shards all over the kitchen.

Then some things went missing. The TVs and computers were all gone, confiscated as evidence. And when Ari got to her room she found her dresser and all her clothes were missing.

It was a good thing she was wearing her favorite outfit when she’d gotten arrested. She would have really missed her Heroes Never Die hoodie. It was a present from Spring Breeze.

“Okay, breaking stuff I can see.” Ari sat down on her eviscerated mattress, about the only thing left in the room. It’d been cut along the middle, leaving springs and stuffing exposed. “But where did the TV and all my clothes go?”

“It’s called ‘civil forfeiture’. Cops can just legally steal anything they want from you.” Ragnarök was the one to explain it to her. “Can’t get it back. Sorry.”

“W-wait.”

That meek-looking pony from earlier raised a hoof, finally speaking, but hesitating again when the others actually looked at her.

“You’re saying the police stole from you?” She asked. With absolute innocence, she looked over the destruction once more. “Do the police really… do this kind of thing?”

Everyone stopped to stare at her ignorance while she looked back equally dumbfounded.

“Behehehe!” Shiv flew up next to the small unicorn and pressed a hoof against her cheeks making dimples. “Is da widdle baby Equestrian learning our government aren’t always the good guys?”

Equestrian?

“They thought I was one of you at first.” She pointed to the other ponies accusingly. Then her ears went flat. “The guy pointed his gun right at me and started shouting. It was really scary.”

“I don’t think they ever found out she’s an Equestrian,” another unfamiliar pony pointed out to Ragnarök, excited at the idea. “They were pretty rough with her. Do you think they’ll get in trouble for pointing a gun at her?”

“Nope!” Shiv answered without hesitation. “I met Princess Twilight Sparkle. Even if they blew the Equestrian’s brains out she’d be all ‘accidents happen, tee hee! As long as you’re sorry.’ And that’s it. Forgiveness.”

The… Equestrian apparently… growled however slightly at the implication her life was such an easy write-off.

“Wait. So this pony is really an Equestrian?” Ari asked. “Like she’s from the other planet?”

The Equestrians were hard for Ari to peg down, exactly. She supposed in her mind they were a bunch of naïve, gullible ponies eating out of the government’s hand, uncritically accepting any propaganda they were given. Would just go along with any demand.

This one’s reaction to the FBI did nothing to dislodge that image. Apparently, she’d been present during the raid. Maybe in Equestria, the police really did exist to protect and serve the average pony, and seeing officers act with such callousness unnerved her that much.

Part of Ari did feel sorry for the poor Equestrian.

“I’ve always wanted to meet one of you.” Ari leaned over her deceased bed to look the Equestrian in the eye. “But why are you here, exactly? Are you with the SSP? Or did the human government send you?

“No,” she said with enough annoyance that this had to have come up several times already. “I’m not with the humans or these transformed humans.”

“I’m a pony,” Shiv spoke up again. “Not a ‘transformed human’.”’

“I’m a pony,” said the Equestrian.

“Nah. We’re ponies. You’re the ones who aren’t ponies. You’re Equestrians. This is our planet.”

“We’re ponies. You’re humans who got transformed.”

“This is what you Equestrians always give me. You say we’re transformed humans who aren’t at all like you so we’re two different things. But then you turn around and try to pin stuff that your kind did thousands of years ago on us, saying we’re just like you. So which is it? You can’t have it both ways.”

The small little Equestrian wasn’t getting any sympathy here. She grumbled in frustration again but couldn’t come up with a counter to Shiv.

“Fine. You’re ponies,” she said. “Can I just do my job so I can leave?”

“What job was that again?” Ari asked.

“I’m here to make sure that you aren’t, you know.” She looked over at Shiv in particular. She came closer to whisper. “Brainwashed by the transformed humans. With their magic.”

“Oh,” said Ari. “So the human government did send you.”

“I don’t work for the government. I have nothing to do with those.” The green unicorn looked down at the bashed-in door while she searched for the answer. “Thugs. The Princess sent me.”

“That’s true,” said Ragnarök. “But isn’t a weird coincidence that you and the FBI both show up at the same time? Right after Ari rejects a bargain from them? It’s almost like…”

The Equestrian cast her eyes down briefly and frowned in a way that made it clear she didn’t want to think about that too much.

“Look, I don’t want to be here either. I was supposed to have been done hours ago. And I admit that was mostly because of those humans,” she added before it could stir up more objections. “Can I just do my job and leave?”

She trotted up to Ari.

“Alright. Do that scan.” Ari spread her arms out and closed her eyes.

The Equestrian cast some manner of spell. Ari had no understanding of such things, but the pony let out a defeated sigh at the end and announced Ari was free of any magical mental manipulation.

“Wouldn’t that have been a crazy plot twist,” said Ari as the Equestrian made a quick exit. “If you were all secretly brainwashing me this whole time.”

“I want to be more certain of the whole ‘no manipulation ‘ thing myself,” said Dresden.

“We can trust the SSP,” Ari assured him. “They’ve had our back this whole time, remember?”

“Not just them.” He looked at Ari. “Like what the hell was that interview you gave? You’re always saying to never say outright that ponies are better than humans or that we support what Sunset Shimmer did. And then you just suddenly go off the deep end like this.”

“That was phase one,” Ragnarök answered for her. “Phase two Cloud’s gotta be even more extreme than she actually is.”

“It’s all part of the plan, Dresden,” said Ari.

“What plan? All we’ve done so far is start riots and get the police to hate us. Like are you actually supposed to become mayor? What are you going to do then?” Dresden looked down at Ragnarök. “You’re the pony she’s obsessed with. You’re the one behind this. What are you after? And I don’t want to hear how this helps us. I want to hear how it helps you.”

“This is about fighting back,” said Ragnarök. “However Blackrock is screwing you over, it’s doing ten times worse to us ponies. They’re going to tear apart every pony community if left unchecked under the guise of ‘unity’. But we all know what ‘unity’ means don’t we? Back to the way things were but worse. Always worse.”

Ragnarök circled his hoof around a bit of fluff from a ripped-up pillow.

“Blackrock cast a circle around New York to develop their new way of life before exporting the system of total corporate control over real estate to the rest of us. And they think it will be easy. That no one will fight back. Well, I’m here to show that the ponies can fight back. We’re planting a dagger right here, on their doorstep.”

Ragnarök pointed to Ari.

“And Cloud Weaver here is that dagger.”

“Cloud Weaver?” Dresden asked. “You’re going by your pony name now?”

“Actually part of it is that I’m going to be changing my name to Cloud Weaver for real soon,” said Ari. “I can’t just be a normal Shimmerist knocking on their door. I have to be an extremist.”

“What? But you know that’s illegal, right?” Dresden asked. “New York doesn’t let anyone take on a ‘pony name’ now.”

“If the penalty for a crime is a fine then it only exists for the poor,” said Ragnarök. “A great philosopher said that. We can pay however many fines Cloud gets.”

“Yeah but. Do you want to change your name?”

“I do.” Ari nodded.

Dresden paused.

“I’m just… worried about you,” he admitted. “You’re going to be public enemy number one. And I don’t even know what we’re supposed to get out of this. A message?”

“It’ll be more than just that,” Ragnarök promised. “Those of you who stay on will be taken care of. We’ll strike a huge blow to Blackrock. But I can’t speak too loosely about specifics.”

Dresden frowned at Ari.

“But like you said,” Ragnarök went on. “I’ll be taking charge of this operation directly from now on. If you want to sit on the sidelines, I understand perfectly.”

Unsure of himself, Dresden left the room. Ari hated to see him go, but she knew this path was the right one.

Comments ( 13 )

Is it time for me to start more funding for pony laws

11776395
I don't know what that means.

11776390
I'll take some pony laws.

Comment posted by IcyLily deleted Dec 18th, 2023

11776433
sorry thanks for the chapter

“You’re wearing a shirt that explicitly calls her a hero. Do you consider Sunset Shimmer a hero? Or the release of ETS moral?”

Sunset: ...im still worried about what my counterpart did
That spell she used
Not just ets but the harmony rising spell
...how do i not know it?

do you hear the thunder?
the storm is coming
...
Sunset: hello my old counterpart
???: Hello there ...so you want my help?
Sunset: yes...i need the ets spell
its time to do a mass release

11776390
No
I got a better idea
reveals ORGINAL Ets spell
Lets do it across the worlds

11778652
Well then
[WAR ENDER CHARGING: 5%]
yoh got it!
Kevin are we good?
Kevin: we are approved!

11886001
Oh you are alive!
Just curious!

Login or register to comment