• Published 17th Mar 2023
  • 2,339 Views, 53 Comments

The New World | Millennium - Escalator



What if there was another continent in the planet of Equis, one with Humans..

  • ...
10
 53
 2,339

(Bonus) The test


Red Point, Rodinia, the desert


Once again for the second time in history, a country has created a nuclear bomb of its own, and this time it's Rodinia.

Hundreds of delegates gathered from across the world, provided with eye protection, to see and witness the detonation of the Nuclear bomb, Taro Aso, an American delegate who was sent here by the order of President Reagan, sat on the chair still skeptical on the Rodinians truths.

Taro wasn't happy at the fact that he was sitting on the very chair viewing something he wasn't believing, however to his astonishment someone of high importance attended this meeting.

"Emperor Grover the 5th, pleasant to meet you," Taro said, shaking hand to claw with the emperor.

"Ah, you must be from America, tell me human is it true that the Americans had finally met their match with this land?" Grover asked as the two sat down while his guards intimidated Taro Aso a bit just by their stare alone.

"Don't mind the guards, I hope they are intimidating they're just for the protection you know?"

"I can understand that very clearly sir, not as if I have some of my own," Taro said, looking at the mixed crowd of ponies, griffons, and other species.

One of them stood out from the others, that one being a hippogriff named Posada who sat watching with the anticipation of seeing the creation of a new era of a Superpower created to fight against America in its Cold War with capitalism.

"A Hippogriff? Well if that doesn't look like an omen if I ever saw one myself," Grover snickered.

"Something I should know about?" Taro asked.

"Yes, and no. You see Hippogriffs are not fairly seen that much nowadays, even at times we almost consider them myths if it wasn't for their admittance to the League of Nations," Grover explained. "Ironic. They join just to be represented and yet they are just as nonexistent in meetings as they are with the legends, although I do have to give credit your country is trying its best to defend a civilization against a growing threat that soon may be a common enemy within everyone. Hmph... Shamefully the outcome may just not be expected."

"And what do you expect to happen if everyone were to wage war on this growing threat?"

"Well for one there will be peace as others would work together to fight this threat, at least that is my expectation, but two is typically gaining colonies but within regulations of this peace movement group, that will not happen."

"So what do you think will happen?"

It was then that the speaker, General Aleksandr, spoke on the podium and announced.

"The testing is about to commence, please take your seats and please put on your goggles for the sake of your eyes!"

Grover placed his goggles on along with Taro Aso, and then Grover answered.

"A provided reason to stay and exploit."

Then what sounded like a noiseless sound, the test commenced and a huge mushroom cloud rose to the atmosphere followed by a shockwave of energy that swept over everyone's spine.

Some clapped, some dreaded, some sat leaning in interest, some rejoiced and cheered.

And some had extreme fear and pain, of what was to come...

Comments ( 0 )
Login or register to comment