• Published 17th Mar 2023
  • 2,342 Views, 53 Comments

The New World | Millennium - Escalator



What if there was another continent in the planet of Equis, one with Humans..

  • ...
10
 53
 2,342

Rewolucja

Author's Note:

Sorry for rushing this chapter, I didn't expect the amount of words the story was going to have so it'll have to be a two parter.

Other than that I plan to create a holiday chapter for this month's holiday but other than that enjoy the chapter.

The OC Night Sky in this chapter is based on my friend's.

*This Chapter contains suicide, descreption is advised*

Two years at war, and everyone has forgotten about the war continually being waged between Thestria and Argendina, the primary goal of the war was to gain what was once called Gilligan City, to the appraisal of the one called Nightmare Moon, to the point of naming it Vancok.

Rodinia supported Thestria in its initial assault providing intel, and blueprints, but once the Thestrials were as modernized as America, but with the limited time given the Rodinian soviets left the Thestrials to their new toys.

America, and Private military corps. had continually supported Argendina in its war to the point of sending modernized weaponry such as the M4 rifles, handy vehicles, and artillery that was used to create what is now the Vancok trench line.

Both sides continually shell the hell out of each other, helicopters shooting helicopters, fighters shooting fighters, and trench men shooting at trench Bat Ponies. And Bat Ponies shooting at trench men.

But as both sides continued to fight for supremacy on the battlefield with desperate gains and losses mounting, a leader stood at the helm that could end the war, not specifically in the trenches of the Gilligan region, but in the lands everyone including Celestia had forgotten.

And those lands were Parsley.


Kracu city, boat town, Parsley


The plane landed as expected around 2:20 PM CDT, Eskamoe and his partner William (Code named Icebreaker) were sent on a special mission regarding a secret decoded message that requested support, the city was huge and decent, but going into the east you would have towns on boats.

The city is surrounded by rivers, with legends circulating that the town was believed to be the birthplace of the Human Parslians.

Now more detail with these people is basically a simple description.

The Parslian humans are born with wings, although they cannot fly, they have their own set of language, tradition, and religion, some Parslians believe that the reason that they have wings as they were destined to become a warrior tribe, while some would discredit that and left it as it is, these believers would create what are known as the "Hussar Legion."

Then you have regular humans born in the lands who have no wings, although they speak the same language as the Parslians they are considered the second majority.

The minority on the other hand consisted of Bat Ponies and ponies, with the bigger minority out of the two being Bat Ponies, were partially the reason for the year 34 ALB invasion of the Thestria, which they quickly moved to secure the countryside and executed anyone who opposed them.

Sure the winged humans are given rights in Thestria just not the same freedoms that the Bat Ponies were given, but in some instances when they elect mayors a bat pony is always put into office, but if it were either a pony or a Parslian human elected they would end up "committing suicide" the next day of their victory, and then replace the victor with a Bat Pony district manager.

Some of these managers are either passionate, kind, harsh, or just plain evil.

But with that out of the way, Eskamoe and Icebreaker stepped off the plane and headed inside the airport where they were met by security for inspection.

After that and smuggling their side-arm weapons, the two went outside to see almost paradise-like. I almost forgot what type of country this is.

"Just like home," said Icebreaker, gazing at the city skyline.

"Yeah, makes you forget that there was once a whole war with this country, weirdly enough I always wonder why you Americans kept that old expired treaty in the first place?" Eskamoe pointed out.

"Well, as much as we could help them, breaking it now would be very dishonorable," replied Icebreaker, as Eskamoe gave him the cold shoulder on the word "dishonorable"

"What?"

"Nothing, we should start searching for the detected signal, The faster we find it the bet-" Eskamoe bumps into a Parslian human who was running from someone.

"Who are you-" Without an answer the Parslian slid a card inside of Eskamoe's pocket and ran for her life when the Thestrial police arrived in the area.

"Where did she go!" Questioned the bat pony officer.

"Umm, she went down that alleyway! If you catch her now you might be able to"

"Enough rambling human a simple answer would do, Colts! In that alleyway, we cannot let her discover our secret!" Ordered the officer as the bat ponies ran towards the alleyway.

"Uh say Eskamoe? I thought she went behind us?" Icebreaker ask.

"Hm? Well, I have a feeling that she may have gotten something, why else would you steal this card specifically," Eskamoe showed, which intrigued Icebreaker.

"A transaction card? Looks more like one of those back at home," said Icebreaker.

Eskamoe looked at the back of the card and saw an address written in the back.

"I guess we're heading to boat town," Eskamoe reckoned.

"...What."


Ponyville, Twilight's Castle


It was now what I believed to be. 6:50 am? I'm not used to regular civilian time since the day I joined the military I was just told to follow their basic version of their time, although I guess I can't now (haha) because I've been suspended from my rank and perhaps discharged from the army (great..)

You know I think our general had gotten a little bit in himself on the head a bit, but you know what fine, I can relax here, (at least until my trial is here.)

So I got up, stretched myself half to death, and then blankly got up from the bed.

Looking around I noticed that even this room is crystals, and so are the beds, yeesh thank Creator for mattresses. Still, of course, at least Gold Star was enjoying his sleep which I wouldn't since he and Twilight had been up the whole last night or at least until one o'clock, hm and suspiciously I heard sounds of a... Light kiss...

Probably a dream, although I never had a love interest.

However now that I think about it I'm starting to think that they may be getting closer...

I can see the signs in front of me, it may be a matter of time before I come back to this room and see the two smooch on each other because if that's the case I'm sure Spike won't mind showing me the nearest bucket in this solid castle of hers.

But enough with my contemplation over Gold Star, a knock was heard and I came and opened the door, of course being used to Alex knocking on the door I didn't notice the orange pony and her good ol' fashioned brown hat below me.

"Well howdy there, you must be Applejack?" I greeted. "Last I saw you was at the diplomatic stuff thingy."

"Nice to see ya again, I was just ah-bout to wake up Golder Star over yonder but it seems he's asleep," Applejack pointed.

"Oh, yeah he would usually wake up to the sounds of morning trumpets, lemme see, HEY GOLDILOCKS! MOMMA BEAR WANT'S YA UP!"

Gold Star shook up out of his bed and looked at me with aggravation mixed with a glare in his eyes disturbed by his slumber.

"What was that for!" He complained.

"Apple farmer here wants you for some reason," I answered.

"Hm? If this has something to do with agriculture I really can't right now."

"Actually it's about Twilight, we're doing a redecoration of her castle to make it fit with her sort of living," Applejack explained.

"Redecoration? Care to explain that?"

"Well you see, while we were having pancakes me and the gals had been discussing a bit on Twilight lately, it seemed that she was overworking herself to stay out of this here new castle you stand on," AJ patted on the crystal flooring.

"Funny, reminds me of the time when he did the same, only except he wants to do everything rather than sit around."

"Hey at least I got the job done!" I complained.

"You were a bit over-edged over that one toilet seat, one toilet seat man!"

"So, will you two accompany her to the spa?" She asked.

"I mean sure, but not like I'm going there for anything other to occupy," Gold Star shrugged, and by that moment my phone buzzed in my pocket, I picked it up and looked at the text.


(Huh, look at that I was close)

"Something wrong?" Gold Star asked.

"Nope! Nothing at all, hey let's go to that spa shall we?" I insisted, bolting towards the front of the castle like a speedy freight train in a Saturday morning rush.

"Great Celestia, are humans that active?" Applejack asked.

"Ehh, sort of."


Meanwhile, in Canterlot, Celestia had woken up to raise the sun as usual, with Luna having her post-night shift meal before heading off to bed for the day.

Coffee was brewed and the human diplomat from America was on the phone with the Offices of the Foreign Affairs Committee over last night's discussion regarding the incident with Starlight's town.

"So to sum up, Rodinia currently demands that we disband the personal diplomacy in exchange for silence," summarized the American diplomat surprising Celestia as she spat out her coffee on her tired sister's mane.

"Correct, of course regarding this, it's been accomplished ages ago, and Uncle Sam had agreed to cede to the Red Mother's terms," said the person on the phone.

"I see, so personal diplomacy as of now ends, but what about the division stationed here?"

"That will have to be up to President Reagan whether he wants to ship it out or not, of course, that's currently going to be difficult at the moment..."

"And why is that?" The diplomat asked.

"Because the head general in charge is currently having his neck ringed over the arrest warrant, of course knowing the people's views over military I doubt no one will notice," replied the other side caller.

"Alright, is that all?"

"No, in fact in the light of the war in South Humarica the President has just torn the treaty with Thestria, and is now pressuring Thestria to end the war," informed the person calling, which grabbed Celestia and Luna's attention.

"What's their choices?" Asked the diplomat.

"A, end the war by 6 days with the concession of releasing Parsley, or B, face the brutal punishment of war firsthand in the form of laser-guided missiles, and the Statcom's wrath."

With this statement said out loud enough for the two princesses to hear Luna looked at Celestia and she looked at her sister, while it may be joyous to know that the war may be ending Luna is discern at the last part of their choices, she fears that the country established on her birthday would choose option B, while this Celestia feels what Luna felt when it came to Thestria, the former colony was meant to be harmony for the bat pony locals, but with the wars it waged on Equestria after her sister's banishment, Celestia felt responsible for the banishment on that day and the war that followed.

Now with Luna unbanished, she hoped to reestablish communication and a good relationship with Thestria with the hopes of restoring peace in the region, however, it would seem that fate said otherwise with the nation waging war with Argendina without even given the chance to reintroduce Luna into the lands.

But hearing the news that it was up to the nation to choose its fate was disturbing of all kinds with the possibility of all-out war in the continent if not a second Lunar war, only instead of the weapons of old, it would be bloody and chaotic and possibly the deadliest in all of the worlds ancient battles combined in history.

Luna, given no warning, got up from her seat despite her tiredness she spoke.

"When do you depart!"

"Um? Excuse me?" Asked the diplomat, hanging up his phone.

"I said, when do you leave!" Repeated Luna.

"Um... My helicopter arrives at 7:30, an hour from now, I'll be heading to Rio on these proceedings, why do you ask?" The diplomat questioned.

"I am coming with you!" Luna exclaimed, making the room silent Celestia rolled her eyes and spoke.

"I may come with you as well."

"...What?"


Spa, Ponyville


Well, the walk was fine, Gold Star and Twilight chatted, something I don't care about, while I am a lone wolf when it comes to girls or women I would give advice, although looking at the case I think it's best that this particular situation between the two develops.

Thinking back on that, he was an Earth pony no doubt before Princess Luna had rewarded him and attempted to take him in for an apprenticeship, I mean if Alicorns are strong enough to grant alicornship then shouldn't she just subtract the wings and have him be a unicorn instead? I don't really get the whole ordeal with magic, other than the simple things that Great Grandma Meagan explained in her own version of the "magical adventures" and whatnot. Also what the hell is a France? Is that supposed to be a human version of Aquilea?

"Oh, look at that, seems the Federation is hosting an army mascot poll," I said to literally no one out loud, which the couple didn't notice and I submitted my vote for the dog mascot Liberty. (More better than Brigadier Baboon.)

However, when we arrived at the Spa I could see that Alex was waiting for me inside of the Humvee.

"I'll... Catch up with y'all, I need to have a chat out here," I excused myself but they've up and left me outside and didn't even notice I wasn't with them inside (how typical...)

More the better I guess.

So I walked up to the Humvee with Alex inside smoking his cigarette and looking at me from the other side of the window.

I went inside the Humvee and sat beside Alex, who just extinguished his cigarette, thrown it out, and slouched on his seat.

"Anyone followed you?" He asked.

"I don't see anyone here, other than ponies, though I doubt they'll give a damn about us," I replied.

"Good," replied Alex, as he grabbed the radio right across from me and spoke.

"Alright, make it rain," he ordered, which American pegasi grabbed a cloud and cast rain above us.

"Is that really necessary?" I asked.

"Not what I will be explaining here, about last night Lieutenant."

"You had a grudge on Gold Star?" I asked.

"... No, I was given orders by MacArthur to have you and Gold Star detained, of course, I was hesitant and our division general protested against it to the point of even authorizing your operation until," Alex paused in concern.

"Until what?" I asked.

"He was forced to publish the order fully or face dismissal, he really had no choice unless he preferred to be dismissed that is," Alex revealed.

"Hm, so has Uncle Sam responded to this?"

"Oh he replied, he replied with grabbing MacArthur's neck collar and yelling (imitating) 'What the hell have you done!' Very dramatic according to General Carville, yet he laughed uncontrollably the whole time, yet.."

"Hm?"

"Well, I'm afraid to say it, but the personal diplomacy between Gold Star and Twilight Sparkle is being put down, we may be pulling out soon," Alex informed.

"What!? Why!"

"Because of the stunt you two pulled, in exchange for the bastard's silence the whole damn thing is to stop, heh, those assholes back home haven't realized that they're too late," Alex smirked deviously. "In fact if you haven't noticed I think the two are starting to connect into a real relationship haha!"

"Yeah... I've- wait, how did you know?"

"Wasn't it obviously? A foreign leader would never step up over another military jurisdiction up until last night, Twilight Sparkle pulled a big one with Celestia last night, of course, this stirred a slight mutiny in the base in support of Gold Star..."

"Holy shit, how bad was it?"

"Not bad, but not great, of course, they calmed down when they heard about MacArthur having his ass chewed out I thought I never sleep over the chant of their support for him," Alex added.

"Gee's must've been a great guy- err- pony commander," I rephrased.

"Yes sir, he was very great with the things with his men, yet he somehow created a tank version of an airsoft battle," Alex chuckled.

"Well, that sounded nice, hm... What else are you going to say?"

Obviously, this put Alex into silence, I can tell with what seemed to be shadows cast on his eyes as if he was afraid of his own words.

"Remember... General Reid?" He asked, catching me off guard.

"You mean the mastermind behind the defeat of those dammed Zebra terrorists? Of course, but... Why??"

"...General Reid is dead."

"..."

"..."

"General Reid is dead! B-BUT HOW!?"

"According to investigation reports it would seem that he was murdered by a changeling, this is currently classified information available only to ranks at your level and above, I was planning to do a base sweep last night before you two ran off, unfortunately, though you had two changelings with you this whole time," Alex revealed.

"The fucking fuck what?"

"The two men with you, Peter and Quag, were found dead in the closet, and replaced by two changelings we detained last night during the apprehension of you two, if it weren't for Celestia they would've killed you and kidnapped Gold Star while in holding," Alex explained.

"Holy shit, are we under attack again?"

"I don't know, while the president has sent ultimatum after ultimatum to Chrysalis there's a possibility that infiltrators from the Preuben korps had infiltrated the congressional stage,"

"In English?"

"Everything has been fucking compromised, and we can't do shit about it unless we uproot these damn pests off our government and everything else," Alex simplified.

Being silent in the car I was about to ask a question but he raised his radio and ordered.

"Alright remove the rain cloud we're finished."

The rain cloud was once again moved by American pegasi and pointed at the door at my side in silence, I got out and he started the Humvee and drove off back to base without a single word.

"Typical... Well I might as well check if the Salon can accept 3 for free, I say to my fucking self..."


Boat town, Kracu city


The boat town is a literal boat town, spanning as far as the other side of the riverside of the city while the river may be tiny in map size, being up close and personal with any, you'll truly see how big it is.

But these two agents weren't there for the view as they were on a mission instructed by the F.I.B.

Upon entering this boat town, the boardwalk wasn't crowded, if anything it was wide enough to fit a whole crowd of people so that was a good thing, everyone they saw was either Parslian wing humans, mercenaries, armed men, ponies who've been exiled from their homes, bat-ponies that the Thestrian government considered traitors, and pirates, who arrived here for the rum.

After passing 3 or 17 boat houses the two arrived at the specific address, the house designated looked rusty, if not up to code, but of course, if someone was living there then they'd survived this long, so the two shrugged and went inside.

Unknowing that they've been followed...

.
.

The two entered inside of the boat house floating on the water, with what sounded like Parslians in some sort of planning session.

"Grupa Alfa rozpocznie taktyczny atak na miasto Paraguai, tymczasem rozkazy dla grupy Husarskie to atak na tereny Warzughny oraz okolice. Czy mnie rozumiecie?" Said a unknown planner, pointing at the map of Thestria occupied Parsley on the table, decorated with figures of ponies, and bipedal figures.

"Jasne jak słońce, dowódco, pytanie brzmi, jakie są cele tych ataków? I dlaczego wysyłacie te wszystkie wojska?” Ask one of the resistance captains.

"Ponieważ Stefanos będzie potrzebował nowej pary skarpetek," phrased Commander Night Sky, shocking the men present in the room.

"...Ja... Widzisz, szeregowy! Daj mi teraz kontakt z moją jednostką-” suddenly the two agents sent from the Federation Intelligence Bureau were noticed by the men in the room.

"Kim oni są!?" Said an officer

"Myślę, że to agenci Testrian!” Said another.

"Uhhh... Hola mi amigo's!" Spoke Icebreaker, causing Eskamoe to turn his neck 180 degrees slowly towards his partner's face.

"What?" Asked Icebreaker.

"Are you stupid or something, THOSE ARE NOT HISPANICS!"

"They aren't?"

"..."

"Powstrzymajcie ich!” Ordered Night Sky, as the two were quickly captured by the Parslian men.

"Wait wait wait! WAIT DAMMIT! НЕУЖЕЛИ ТЫ НЕ ПОНИМАЕШЬ ГРЕБАНЫЙ АНГЛИЙСКИЙ!" Eskamoe shouted in Rodinian which surprised the Parslians a bit as a prompted Night Sky got up from his chair, ordered his men to back off, and looked at the two men.

"Wallets, teraz!" Night Sky ordered, as the troopers forcibly snatched the two's wallets and opened them in front of Night Sky who scanned and looked at the badges with great surprise.

"You're... Americans... What purpose do you have coming here in the first place?" Night Sky asked.

"Well, we came to deliver this for one," reasoned Eskamoe, as he handed the card to the blue unicorn pony. "Also, submarines had detected a signal here in Kracu city."

"That was me, I was given a suggestion from my men to request support, despite my protest and warning," Night Sky explained.

"Well, we've received it alright, the thing is we couldn't find a proper decoder so they've sent me and my partner over here," Eskamoe added.

"Well you shouldn't have, the Americans-"

"If you're worried about the treaty don't worry, our president has taken care of that a good time ago, and if your message requested aid, we're at the ready."

"Wait! Really?"

The room was filled with sudden surprise and internal joy at the news as some whispered and some were silent and anxious.

"What exactly did they say?" Asked one of the Parslians.

"This is a direct quote from the President of the Federation, release Parsley, and leave Vancok, or face ultimate destruction," he quoted, sparking a cheer within the men and females before being silenced by Night Sky.

"We can't wait any longer for the discussions and negotiations at the moment, if you wish, however, may you accompany us?" The unicorn asked.

"Why of course," answered Eskamoe, before a person was butted with a rifle and passed out on the floor.

"Zabierz go na bryg, sprawdzimy to!" Informed a Parslian soldier, as he lifted an unconscious bat-pony from the ground and inspected his clothing.

"Zabierz go na bryg, sprawdzimy to! For now, Mr?"

"Eskamoe, my code name is the preferred callout," he answered, ignoring what just happened behind him.

"Alright then, come with me, you and I have a lot to discuss, as for you Mr. Icebreaker, make yourself at home here, but whatever you do, do NOT! Enter my room!" Night warned.

"Ok?" Replied Icebreaker.

"Great! Then follow me and we can discuss the signal," Night acknowledged as the two left Icebreakers, sight leaving him with the other men who were dragging the spy's body to the brig.


Argedninian-Thestrial frontlines


The troops of Argendina relentlessly launched assault after assault on Thestrian positions that had been brutally reinforced with Challenger armored tanks, and advanced machine guns gunning down the troops in the field.

The commander at the Vancok front sits at his desk quietly expecting the expected results of the battle with concern.

The messenger finally arrived with the battle report he handed it to the commander of the brigade and as expected, another hundred were dead.

"Hm... I assume it's been confirmed."

"Yes sir," replied the soldier.

"Anything from foreign affairs?"

"Well I heard rumors that the Americans might be involved," replied the soldier.

"..."

"Anything else sir?"

"No, leave me," he demanded, as the soldier stomped in a salute and left the commander's face.

The commander, depressed, turned towards his desk drawer where lays a pistol with a silencer attached to it.

He puts the gun deep in his throat and with the press of the trigger followed by a huge bang, his suffering was over.


Buenos Aires


As the war continued to be waged the President of Argendina peers outside looking at nothing but empty streets for miles, it was as if the city had become a ghost town, although in reality people were taking shelter as missile barrages came and went over and towards the city, he looks at the fires that the war had brought on his land.

And yet when he fires his own barrage they all keep being intercepted by high-tech missile interception weaponry, if it wasn't for the Rodinians the salvo his men launched towards Thestria would be a definitive message.

But so far the only message he and his people can give is to stay off their capitol, during the war TThestria managed to capture the entire Archipelago east of the capital city and attempted to land before being intercepted brutally in machine gun fire, while it was a great victory it also resulted into a bloody campaign in recapturing the islands from the Bat-ponies who were conducting guerrilla tactics mixed with convention types.

But once again the sirens blared again and the sounds of missiles struck yet another residential building at 45th yelpman street, most likely another 10 dead he thought.

It was then that one of his cabinets arrived with a phone.

"Presidente, the president of the Federation of American States wishes to speak with you," informed the advisor.

"...Bring me the phone," replied the president, as he held the phone up to his ear while eyeing the gun that sits on top of his desk.

"Hola," he greeted.

"Mr. Fernández," greeted Reagan. "I noticed the recent increase in suicide rates with your men, I'm starting to get worried about this, you know we're sending what we have."

"Mr... Reagan, everything we've done was in vain, the people are dead, the nation is in a state of chaos, cities are reduced to ashes, and commanders once known to be invincible! I am now in the gutter wondering whether to just end it all right here and right now! Conditions are deteriorating to despicable levels no country had comprehended such before!" Reported the president, as a new suicide report had just laid on his desk regarding the death of a commander. "If only you were here, you would never imagine such chaotic catastrophe unfolding in front of my eyes, and- ah dammit! Not commander Hose!"

Reagan slouched on his chair upon hearing the distress that the president was going through, Reagan realized now that he had left the continent too far edge for too long, and the treaty that was signed was a foolish choice, a choice Reagan was going to end.

"I see that things have deteriorated my friend, expect military aircraft tomorrow morning to intercept every single missile that flies overhead, this war will either be ended peacefully, or by force, and I'm not afraid to launch an invasion, and if it has to then so be it, or our nation is not America," Reagan stated.

"Let's hope you keep your word," replied the Argendinian president as he hung up the phone and looked at the gun resting on the desk.

"Not today old friend, but not yet..."


Kracu, meeting


"And with that, my American friend is what we will do in this attack," finished Night Sky.

"Hm, very agreeable yes, but are you sure that this revolution that you are preparing would be executed swiftly and smoothly? I have to admit, it is planned out but when you're up against an enemy with modern tech you are technically outgunned and possibly outnumbered," Eskamoe pointed out.

"Numbers is something they have, but for outgunned on the other hand, we've captured the predatorial beasts and their weapons cache not long ago in this city, and comparing the weapons these hostile bats are using and your American ones, we reconfigured it and created our own modern weapon which we proudly call the FB Assualt Rifle," Night Sky introduced, showing Eskamoe the rifle design and magazine.

"Interesting design, kind of reminds me of the Fal," replied Eskamoe.

"Yeah, but now that we have a weapon we can call useful we're preparing to put this to the test tonight at midnight."

"What happens at midnight?" Eskamoe asks.

"My friend, at midnight we launch rewolucja!"