• Published 17th Mar 2023
  • 2,339 Views, 53 Comments

The New World | Millennium - Escalator



What if there was another continent in the planet of Equis, one with Humans..

  • ...
10
 53
 2,339

(Bonus Chapter) Dictator Vs Dictator

Author's Note:

Who would win?


Stormland Palace


The Storm king sat on his throne glorifying himself dramatically in his head, with continual exports ongoing in secret due to the blockade imposed by the American Navy.

"The Americans can have the sea," he said to himself. "I'll keep the land."

However, something big occurred when a Yeti messenger walked silently and handed the Storm King a letter.

"Ah, I was wondering if I was going to get a reply, well then let's se-"

What was written wasn't the negotiation reports with the Soviets but rather something bigger as he read in the message that it was a report from his bases in Tobuck, reporting that a military General named "Muammar Gaddafi" had just ceased all military assets and proclaimed himself the leader of the Tobuck, and succeeds from the Storm Kingdom.

This report angered the king and he tore the paper into shreds.

"THAT DAMMED TRAITOR! I'LL HAVE HIS HEAD! I'M GOING TO RIP HIM APART!"

In a fit of rage, he smashed everything in his sight ranging from the pillars that stood to his throne, finally after he stopped he took a breather and calmed himself.

"...Almost... Lost my cool there... YOU! GUARD!" He requested as the guard approached and saluted.

"Get me, Commander Tempest, AT ONCE!" He ordered, as the guard saluted and left his presence.

"I think it's about time I start putting her skills to the test."


Tobuck City (Soon to be renamed Libya City)


The media had been bombarding Gaddafi with questions regarding 'how he achieved this impossible takeover' and 'what is your response if Storm King counter attacks.' He had planned for these possibilities it was only a matter time of when.

It had been two weeks after the incident in the Crystal City when Sombra was reformed Rodinian officials called for a special council meeting on the situation aftermath, with thousands that had been displaced from the Crystal City.

And with the death toll being significant in the fight, the LON considered declaring the Changeling army terrorist and recognizing Celestia's Arrest Warrant that had been placed for Chrysalis since 1002, though due to the Griffonian Empire, Thestria, and even Rodinia Veto, nothing was done over this.

However Gaddafi sat through it all as a proud representative of the now-created nation of Tobuck, and soon he'll rename the cities in the nation to erase the harsh painful memory of it being conquered by everyone.

From Maregypt to Warzena, to Zarantia, and then the Storm King, and now he holds the ultimate authority over a country broken by its neighbors.

And of course, due to his neighbors recently building up troops on his borders, he made a contract with both the Federation and Soviet arm dealers to lend him weapons which quickly boosted him as the more modernized nation in all of Zebrica and even topping the Storm kingdom and Saddle Arabia

He couldn't wait to try out his new toys of mass destruction, and he stood in front of his window, waiting for that moment when he could just grab his Gold AK-47 and start shooting at the enemy aimlessly.

It was then that a knock at the door was heard.

"Enter," he answered, as the door opened and it was an envoy sent from Hippogriffia.

"Good day to you Mr. Gaddafi, I congratulate you on your liberation of this country from the Storm King's grasps," the Hippogriff said.

"I assume you're the special diplomat I was informed of," Gaddafi stared.

"Of course, I came here to keep the peace between our nations that is all, this is without special notice from Queen Novo, being that you have become the most strong country in this region," the Hippogriff continued on.

"Without a doubt my nation is, but what is it for you to say? What is your name?" He asked.

"My name is Seaspray, the Queen's diplomat and caretaker of the second daughter of Hippogriffia, the reason for my presence is a more urgent one than you may think," Seaspray introduced.

"Ah yes, the part where your kind is evacuating to Seaquestria, a cowardice move on your part, why not ask the Americans since they've practically barricaded your mountain with bunkers for miles?"

"Our Queen doesn't take them seriously, although they have a great army and grand superior technology we had never thought of them as a maternal ally."

"And the reason is?"

"The Americans can say big things about their power and how they use it to extend their grip on the world, but from a distance you could really see that they would just abandon their allies for the largest bidder, take the Great Lakes kingdom for example when the American designated terrorist group ZITS arose and attacked a few infrastructure within the human mainland the Americans, and I don't know how, convinced the king of that nation to open the door for their troops, as now as you may see up to this point where you could start to see," the envoy explained, sitting down on a chair.

"You don't have to tell me that twice, I was there when the Storm king invaded that region, that was also where we launched our attack here in Tobuck and liberated ourselves. I know the Americans too, they are all high talk with themselves and will call anyone a terrorist whenever they feel pleased or threatened, now it's only a matter of time before an enemy arises and becomes someone that everyone will hate so the Americans can also call people by their name but with a Neo."

"And that's why the Queen had sent me here, she wishes to offer a secret alliance between us distinctively secret from the Americans and the Rodinians, she has offered to provide intel on the enemy movements and perhaps lend you some of the American weapons that they gave us," Seaspray offered.

"Sorry, but we already have plenty of those from the Americans already, and so as the Rodinians, although I would ask but do you happen to have some Abrams?" Gaddafi asked.

"Unfortunately not," replied Seaspray.

"That's fine then, besides it's better where the enemy is anyways, and I know exactly where they are."

"Really? Where?"

It was then that a bomb exploded in the city followed by sounds of machine guns and Anti-Aircraft flak guns started shooting at the airships that floated above the city.

"Here."

This surprised Seaspray as he rabidly ducked under a table in the midst of the fighting, while for Gaddafi he moved to the other side of the room calmly without being surprised by this attack.

"Scared?" Gaddafi chuckled.

"I don't know aren't you!" Seaspray replied.

"A little, but excited at the same time," he replied, looking outside his window as the human soldiers ran to the streets and started shooting at the airships in the sky.

"But! When you're me! I'm prepared for the fight of my time!" Gaddafi exclaimed, uncovering his bed sheets and revealing two Golden Kalashnikovs, and a golden M344 (M1911) pistol.

"What's the other weapon for?" Seaspray asked, when suddenly a hellfire of bullets started firing into the room through the window forcing Seaspray to coward more under the table as Gaddafi stood unfazed from the bullet hell inches away from his face.

"You." He replied.

"...Oh dear..."


Upon the assault of the city Tempest was already briefed on the enemies' military capabilities, however she doesn't know the entirety of their capabilities in the post-succession of the Tobuck outpost.

And due to the American Iron Belt that stretched from Colthage all the way to Maregypt. Tobuck was the only port city that had the freedom to export and sail from, without it they would have to go an extra long journey for the eventually.

Tempest wasn't going to let Gaddafi spoil her plans, she decided who is worthy of being freed and who wasn't.

As her airship entered Tobuck they were quickly met by a flurry of AA flak and machine guns being shot at them from below as the Yeti's and other foreign mercenaries from the nations occupied by the Storm King, loaded their guns and prepared for battle.

"Alright! The enemy has a fortress in front of us, they will shoot us down within a inch close distance from there if we get too close to it so we're going to have to land!" Tempest briefed. "Inside the building is our target, dead or alive, the Storm king wants him either stoned or beheaded for his treason against the king! Now let us move!"

The airship landed on the ground and as the doors lowered down the Yeti's were quickly cut down by the machine gun bunkers that had been tearing into them and anyone else that stood in the way of the hungry beasts.

As for Tempest she examined her situation and quickly ran behind a ruined yet stable concrete barrier, after three or five dodges avoiding to be shot the machine gunners were forced to reload as they used up their machine gun ammo giving her and the troops time to advance and charge at the bunkers.

"CHARGE! DO NOT LET THE WOUNDED SLOW YOU DOWN!" She shouted in fury, as the yeti's charged combined with the front row shooting at the bunkers.


"SIR! THEY'RE CHARGING US!" Yelled a Human Tobuckian.

"THEN LOAD FASTER!" The commander shouted.


As the Yeti's approached and walked over the last trench and barbed wire fencing the Bunkers were revived with gun fire once again as the heaviest of all casualties had been induced on the entire charging crowd of Yeti's, however what they didn't knew was that one of them already made it.

Tempest was infront of one of the bunkers that were continually shooting, and shooting until finally she grabbed a grenade and chucked it inside of the Bunker through the hole before ducking on the ground.

And with the sound she was pleased to hear the most was the sounds of agony after a explosion that blew up and killed or wounded the entire machine gunner nest.

With the main bunker down the surrounding bunker men quickly ran to investigate the explosion before they were kicked in the skulls by Tempest starting a ensuing gun battle.

Tempest used her pistol and started shooting at the enemy while at the same time conserving the ammo she has.

She had a plan, and so far it was working with the plan being to reach to one of the bunkers, and forced the surrounding bunker men to dispose of her while also locking them into a grand fight, something of Tempest's skill she executed this plan and waited for the men as they ran with their weapons.

"Great Allah, they're dead!" one of the soldiers said before being kicked to the concrete wall by Tempest and then the group being ambushed by the Yeti's were captured.

"Bring me their officer! I have a few questions for him," she demanded, as the Yeti's forced the officer infront of her as she pressed her dagger on the officer's throat.

"Now tell me, before I get violent! Where is your leader!"

Unlike other times when officers would just say no and she would have them killed, it was a different type of situation, because most of the time it's either zebras, pony's, or other species, this was the first time she was fighting a human controlled nation, and now she was about to see blood from a human throat.

But that was her biggest mistake, because the one thing she never put account was that we humans, are unpredictable.

And It was then at that moment, officer that she has pinned to the wall by Yeti's pulls out what looks like a detonator.

"ALLAH AKBAR!"

Before clicking the detonator Tempest hind leg kicked him into the wall where he detonated himself.

Destroying the entire structure shoving Tempest outside of the Bunker by force leaving a bloody wound on her right eye, although she didn't get her answer for the palace, she can still find it just by recon.

However to her dismay, the Yeti's that were inside with her are dead.

It begged her to question though... What type of man would allow someone to strap bombs on their chest and martyr themselves for their country in such a way like never before?

Well I can tell you people, this was the beginning of Jihad warfare, and it gets down low from here.


Baghdad City, Saddle Arabia


In the city palace sat a man named Saddam Hussein, a Rodinian appointed dictator for the Saddle Arabian Socialist Republic, renamed to the Saddle Arabian Republic, he had a bloody reputation of being the most deadliest of the deadly in all of North Zebrica, topping to even the most violent of Colthage leaders that had ever existed.

And as he sat in his room writing down letters to Rodinia regarding the secret trade agreement a Horse messenger entered his office in a fearful face.

"H-h-hello Mr. Hussein." Said the Arabian horse.

"What purpose do you have in my office?" Hussein Asked.

"A letter sir... From Mr. Muammar!"

The Horse handed Saddam the letter and he opened it.

"The Storm King has launched his attack on my new ally... Messenger, leave my office or it's the gallows for you!" He demanded.

"SIR YES SIR!" He cracked, trotting away out of Hussein's office.

Then after the dictator picked up his phone and dialed it.

The North District

*RING RING RING* the phone yelped as the person answered it.

"This is General Assad, how may I help you," he asked.

"General Hafez Al-Assad, prepare the Syrian Company, you're going to Tobuck."

"Understood."


Stormland Palace


The Storm King sat on his throne watching the chaos live on television as he chuckled, laughed, and cackled at his troops dominating the opposing force so much that he nearly choked on a piece of lemonade.

However this joy died off when a messenger by the name of Grubber arrived with a message rolled up.

The king was surely unimpressed.

"...Excuse me is this a joke, who are you?" The Storm King asked.

"My name is Grubber, your new servan-th, my math-esthy!" He bowed in respect, while the king laughed like crazy.

"BAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!! AHAHAH!! AHa ahaha!! *GASSP* so tell me what brings you into my domain?" He asked.

"Oh thaths funny you shoulth sayth that, I have a letter from someone."

He then handed it to the Storm King, but before the King opened it Grubber ran for his life.

Inconspicuous he opened the letter and found that it was from the Rodinians, he was happy to see that soviet seal as it meant that he finally got that reply, however when he read it he was angry but also in fear.

"OF COURSE THOSE RODINIANS WOULD WANT THAT LAND! Although then again... My army couldn't survive this long especially not when the Americans are present, oh who am I kidding, SOMEONE GET ME COMMANDER TEMPEST NOW!"


Tobuck


Upon approaching the palace Tempest and her army is met with troops pointing guns at her and the brigade, the Yeti's responds in kinda by pointing their AK-47s towards the opposing army, while some of them fixed bayonets for melee kills and glory.

What looks like the start of the bloodiest battle of Zebrica, was narrowly avoided when a Yeti messenger presented Tempest with a message.

Curious, she unwraps it and felt great anger, however before she considered ignoring his order Bis MIG-21's flew above her army screeching the sky as Rodinian A-50 is spotted as well, looking down at the ants of the earth checking to see if combat has broken out at the palace entrance.

The yeti's caught off guard, looked at their commander for orders, which even she now feels over runned, they anticipated tanks, a militia, and a standalone unprofessional army, just outside intervention was where they were outgunned.

So out of rage and anger, she kicked a yeti in the torso, breaking his entire rib cage, and turned violently towards the Yeti's and spitefully ordered.

"Return to the airships! This is going on everyone's resumes!"

As the Yeti's sad fully walked back, Tempest looked at the balcony where Gaddaffi sight sees the retreating Yeti's and then stares directly at Tempest, waving at her as a mock to her assualt.

"Just you wait," she warned, turning her tail towards the victor and leaving with the rest of her army.


As Gaddafi pridefully puffed his chest up in victory General Seaspray peaked from the door way.

"Is she gone?" He asked.

"Yes my friend, the wretched whore had left, and with that new friends to assist us!" Gaddafi graced, simultaneously aligning with the Jets zooming by through the sky as Seaspray relaxed himself in relief.

"Well that is good then, now I guess we should get to buisness shall we?" Seaspray insisted.

"Of course, follow me and we shall begin the talks."


The result


The battle of Tobuck goes inconclusive, the battle was one of the shortest in the history of Zebrica lasting for 3 hours in the initial assualt.

Despite the loss Tempest was given a promotion in compensation for being withdraw, and Storm King was rewarded by the Rodinian's with Mig-29 fighters by the hundreds, giving the Storm King's arsenal the upper hand in the sky.

As for Gaddafi, the secret Unholy alliance is signed between him and his Generals, and Seaspray and the Hippogriff diplomats.

Afterwards, Tobuck, the country itself, is renamed to the 'General Government Council of Libya' after a decision was made to keep the city name and rename the nation itself, it is quickly denounced by Equestria and Maregypt as a "violent take over" and threatens to pose sanctions.

The civil conflict ends in military victory, normalization begins starting with Saddam Hussain's Saddle Arabian State, the date is set for next week.