• Published 23rd Feb 2023
  • 1,859 Views, 139 Comments

Two Wings - ZM



A story, told by three alicorns in the Fallout Equestria wasteland.

  • ...
6
 139
 1,859
This story has been marked as having adult content. Please click below to confirm you are of legal age to view adult material in your country.

Confirm
PreviousChapters
Comments ( 8 )

Has anyone roads a story about a male Alicorn in the Wasteland maybe you can be the first or you come out with a sequel with zitrus turning into a man male alicorn

Ah so its conplete now?
Nice
Once i finish the main story ill see this

I gave a look at two ponies who were busy building the roof of a cottage. It was a unicorn stallion who used a hammer and nails to attach some boards and a Pegasus mare who placed roof titles.

*tiles

Overall it's a happy and great end for this story.

will crystal get pregnant later?

“A samurai has no goal, only a path” - but not this time.
To put it mildly, the ending turned out exactly the way the readers chose “everyone is alive”, probably nothing much would have changed in the global sense, even if they had chosen “someone dies” only with a more tragic ending and the fact that the book would eventually be published by either alicorns or Zitrus (well, at least that’s what Bethesda would do, they like to kill someone in the end :) )
In any case, such an end is better than more tragedy for the sake of tragedy. War, war never changes, but has the ability to end.
Actually, the story is not about the plot of saving the wasteland, it has already been saved :) but about the main characters. It's like a side story to the main story that has already passed by.
In general, the story is unique in its form, which distinguishes it from other stories.
Thumbs up for the idea and execution.

ZM

11828396
I have to admit, the idea to make Zitrus an alicorn in the end was not only tempting but also very fitting. Having this strange liquid Zitrus fell in and the talk he had with Crystal about his limited life span. It defiantly would have been a possible ending.
But I just couldn’t see Zitrus as an alicorn. No matter how much I tried, it was just not possible for me to imagine Zitrus becoming a male alicorn.

About your question about Fallout Equestria stories that include male alicorns, I do know this one:
Fallout Equestria: The Alicorns of Oasis - Fimfiction
But if I know the lore correctly, male alicorns have been made when Equestria started to heal. So, stories with male alicorns AND the wasteland are unlikely.

ZM

11828409
Looking forwart to it. Let me know what you think.

ZM

11828740
Yes, she will. Just like in the chapter said, she will need some time to recover, but after that she will search for a male alicorn who will breed her. (This will one be for breeding reasons. The male alicorn will afterwards have no more contact to Crystal or her herd.) She will get a foal who she loves dearly. Her sisters and Zitrus will, of course, support her and also be there for the newborn. Zitrus also will unwittingly take in the father role.

ZM

11829331
Wow, thank you very much for the nice words.

Yes, like you said, the story is less about plots and more about the characters.

But I have to say that each ending would have been different and special in its own way.
If Zitrus have died, the last chapter would have been written from his POV, giving the story a sadder ending.
If the alicorn have died there actually wouldn’t really have been an ending. The story would have ended abruptly. The reader would have known that they have died but there wasn’t a real final scene. That ending would.
But I am happy that option C got chosen.

Login or register to comment