• Published 26th Dec 2011
  • 1,003 Views, 11 Comments

Equestria: a Dashing Odyssey - Tommy_Wiseau



Rainbow Dash teams up with other universes and Dr. Whooves to stop her alternate self

  • ...
5
 11
 1,003

Through the Looking Glass

Authors Note: Sorry if I get something incorrect, I don't really watch Doctor Who.

Chapter 2: Through the Looking Glass

The Mane Six started on their way to the portal using a spell that made them invisible, but if they touch a power source like a portal, the spell will ware off, that’s where Trixie comes in. They got to the portal; Trixie did her thing and created a distraction. Rainbow Dash went in first, then Fluttershy, but then something was wrong none of the others came through; the portal was closed on the other side, so they had no choice but to keep moving. The receiving end was in a steampunk type of building, pipes and gears moving everywhere. “I-I’m scared D-Dashie” “its okay, we can’t be hurt, we’re in disguises, right, Fluttershy?” “I guess your right” They walked for hours when they finally came to a big door big enough for a dragon. There was a hoof lock on the door Rainbow Dash was a counterpart of Shadow so she stuck her hoof in and it opened.

The outside world was nothing like the building, outside there was space age technolygy, there was spaceships scattered through out. The building said Equestrian Outpost. They continuied to walk. They stumbled upon a gate. She used the hoof lock again, and went through. Outside the gate was nothing but empty fields. "umm, where is everypony?" Rainbow asked herself. "...hey dashie theres a map on the gate..." Fluttershy said quietly. They looked at the map, it wasn't a world map or a city map, it was a galactial map, on it it showed three galaxies, the equestrian galaxy was the one they were in named fitingly because Equestria was the only planet. All of the galaxies on the map were part of the Celestial Alliance, led by, you guessed it Shadow Dash. They took off their disguises, they found no point in them if there was nopony there. They saw a crashed ship in the distance, they flew overthere to see what happened. On the ship it said "U.S.S Decahedron" the ship, the power was still on there was a few pony bodies but not that many. They took an elevator to the bridge. In the bridge of the ship there was an incoming transmission. Rainbow Dash walked up to where the voices were coming from and pressed the accept transmission button. "Your not Captain Buckard, where is he?" said Ambassador Reymer. "I don't know, but I'm not from here, I'm from another universe." said Dashie.

Doctor Whooves started on his way to the portal, but then felt a disturbance in the Space Time Continuum. Something happened that was not supposed to happen. He examined the essence of the portal, which is essentially the black box of a portal. It showed that Rainbow Dash and Fluttershy had gone into the portal as it was changing to a different end location. Which caused the others to go to a different place. Whooves knew that change of location was deliberate, Shadow had moved the portals end point because Dr. Whooves archenemy, a man with may names most people refer to him as the "G-man". Many hypothesis he is the first time lord created. The G-man can manipulate time without a tardis or a portal, he doesn't need anything. The G-Man told Shadow of what would happen in the future and told her how to avoid that future. The Doctor knew the G-man was getting revenge for letting Gallopfrey be destroyed.

On the other side of the current portal the rest of the Mane Six were kept in a prision cell, Rainbow Dashes plan disn't work at all because all of their counterparts were on the other side waiting, so when the Mane 4 came through they were put into custody "Twilight, how do we get out'a this prison." said Applejack "I don't know, but I hope Rainbow Dash and Fluttershy are all right" said Twilight Sparkle.

Comments ( 4 )

hmmm....ok
keep it coming

I promise i will either release 1 short chapter and 1 medium chapter or just 1 long chapter :rainbowdetermined2:

tomorrow that is

sry for not having a new chapter in a while, ive been busy having my own life :moustache:

Login or register to comment