• Published 23rd Jan 2023
  • 374 Views, 15 Comments

Midnight Station - Part 01: Twilight faces the Dark Martial March - Khampostel



Three years after Twilight's coronation, the Mane 6 face a new challenge. On how much depends the fate of a world.

  • ...
 15
 374

[AUTHOR'S WORD]

Balor rests, beyond noon


Hello everyone. Am I breaking a rule right now?

Well. I want to inform you that I am very happy that you have reached this limit of this story. Here ends a part that cost me a lot to write. I thank everyone who supported me and inspired me to continue this fanfic. Not all of them are of course but I will make an effort to keep them in mind in my written words.

There continuation of course but it will take time, like every person I also have to rest and think about the options.

Someone asked me to use real drawings of my authorship, here I leave a sample.

This writing took me nine months since I imagined it... it's much longer than I assumed at the beginning... on top of that it ends on a day like 09/23/23, is it a coincidence?

Well, nothing more to say... this concludes 'Midnight Station'.

'World of Chaos' begins

Open intermissions and fill, see you!

Comments ( 1 )

Greetings readers! What was promised is fulfilled, this 08/04/2024 this fanfic closes, do not open any more filler chapters. There will be a text update next 10/22/2024 but it will only be minor issues such as corrected dialogues (one more or less) and spelling signs. However, everything will remain as this. Once that date has passed, the only thing left to do is enjoy the memory of this fanfic that has taken me so long to finish.

Login or register to comment