• Published 30th Dec 2022
  • 239 Views, 4 Comments

The quest to find the perfect gift - Akataja



This year Twilight Sparkle wants the perfect Hearts Warming Eve for her parents and she needs the help of her friend Rarity

  • ...
2
 4
 239

Chapter 3

Twilight awoke the next morning with the sun. Her mane was a mess, and she didn’t get much sleep, but she felt really good. She had to smile as she looked at Rarity, usual the fine lady was all tidy and clean, but after a night like this her mane was a mess too, but she was also smiling.

“Morning Darling.” Rarity greeted her.

Twilight was a bit shy after what happened “Ummm… m-morning.”

“Don’t make this awkward darling.” Rarity chuckled as she got up and just leaned in for a kiss. “Better now?”

“Yes, much better,” Twilight answered and kissed back.

She turned around as Rarity started to kiss her neck, to make some space for her kisses, but then she gasped and made a little jump.

“Oh no! Rarity!” Twilight shouted.

“And I thought you would like that?” Rarity asked with a chuckle.

“That’s not it, the weeds! It's all gone!”

Rarity looked over and inside the cave and Twilight was right, the weeds were eaten down, it seemed like the golden antelopes had been here and eaten all night without the two mares noticing.

“Oh no, we have missed them! How long does it take for the dragon weed to regrow?” She asked Rarity.

“Around two weeks.” She answered.

“But Hearths Warming Eve is in one week!”

“Oh darling, don’t panic.” Rarity said with a smile and passed her.

She walked a bit around in the cave with her horn glowing, until she found what she was looking for, a single golden hair!

“But that’s just one.” Twilight said, “how is that going to work?”

“It’s a special hair Twilight, all we need is a bit of magic, come here, and I help you.”

Rarity pulled twilight close, this time she put her horn directly to hers and both used their magic at the same time. Twilight's magic was so strong, so big and so extensive, its girth was overwhelming and it was hard for Rarity to take control of it, she had shown a lot of ponies how to do this, but never she had to handle something so big! She was afraid it would be too much, that she couldn’t take all of it, but Twilight was really gentle and took it slow for Rarity. Together they were able to unravel the scarf without destroying it and ravel it back together with the golden hair in it and as the sunlight fell on the scarf Twilight could see what Rarity was speaking about. In the light of the sun, the golden hair was glowing and showed a unique magical pattern. This scarf was really unique!

“It’s beautiful.” said Twilight “Thank you Rarity, for everything.”

- - - One week later - - -

The Sparkle’s Family House in Canterlot.

The family was together, Twilight Velvet, Night Light, Shining Armor, Twilight Sparkle, Cadance, Flurry Heart, and Rarity was there too. Twilight's parents were really happy that their daughter had found a special somepony.
It had been a good day, the annual Hearth Warming Eve was a trembling success and every pony, especially little Flurry Heart, was happy when they returned home to exchange gifts.
Twilight's scarf was a really good gift, Velvet and Nightlight cuddled together and used the Scarf right after they got it from the box. But of course, the self-made mug from Flurry Heart was unbeatable.

“Wait, there is one more gift.” Rarity said as Shining Armor started to gather all the wrap-up paper.

“Oh? But Rarity, that would not have been necessary.” Said Velvet as she saw the small wrapped-up box.

“It’s from me and Twilight.” Rarity answered with a smile.

“It is?” Twilight asked confused, she didn’t knew about any other gift.

“Of course.” Rarity just leaned to Twilight with a smile.

“Well, I am very excited.”

Twilight Velvet and Night Light started to unwrap the last gift.
It was a pregnancy test, a positive pregnancy test.

“You become grandparents again!” Rarity said and clapped her hooves together.

“What? I didn’t know… I mean… what?” Twilight was nearly stumbling over her tongue, that was a huge surprise.

“You are pregnant?” asked Night Light to Rarity.

“With Twilights foal,” said Rarity.

“I have several questions.” answered the confused father of Twilight.

“Well, dad, let me explain.” Shining Armor pulled his father and mother aside for a little talk about the special anatomy of Alicorn Princess.

“I didn’t know this was possible,” Twilight said and looked at Cadance.

Cadence answered: “It is. Should I have told you? I mean it never was a problem for me and Shining.” She looked over to her husband with a smile “In fact, we have a lot of fun.”

After that Twilight looked at Rarity and spoke to her. “Wow, this is… so you are pregnant… I am going to become a parent.”

“It’s okay darling.” Rarity said with a smile and gave Twilight a gentle nuzzle “You don’t have to take any responsibility, I know you have a lot to do as a princess, especially when you take over for Celestia and Luna. I just wanted you to know.”

“No Rarity, I was just surprised. I am really happy.” she smiled at her.

“I love you Twilight.”

“I love you too.”

They meet for another kiss and Twilight put her wings around her beloved one.

Comments ( 4 )

Shouldn't they also give presents to Rarity's parents as well?

11463215
I think Rarities parents are more the type of pony who spend the holidays somewhere else ^^

That was a good story.

That was a lovely fanfic

Login or register to comment